Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Dear sir,

Please clear my position of my rank or marks in the IIT-JEE 2010 exams. My reg. No. is 1085079.

now i m wating for your answer.

Thanks with regards,

ANKIT

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry friend,u have not qualified in IIT-JEE 2010

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 9 months ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi one month ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
which is better ..iiit jabalpur /nit surat/nit raipur/ nit bhopal

Bhopal > Surat > Raipur > Jabalpur.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

obviously nit bhopal

vb 10 months ago
prove that (1²×2²÷1!)+(2²×3²÷3!)+--- = 27e

I think that is wrong... And plz continue the equation for a little more next time Thanks Mohammed Askiitans Student

MOHAMMED ANAS one year ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena one year ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena one year ago
Sir, Can you please give me some info about oil technology, leather technology and plastic technology at hbti kanpur. Please do tell me about its future scope and placements.

HBTI is oldest engineering college of Chemical Engineering in India.Chemical Engineering and Chemical technology is like back-bone of the college.Chemical engineering is not only best...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

H.B.T.I. Kanpur, a pioneer institute in the country, was established in the year 1920-21 to provide manpower training, technical know how and applied research support to a large number of...

KAMLA NEHRU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (KNIT) SULTANPUR, was established by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh as a registered society in 1979 with a mission to advanced knowledge and educate students in...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off