DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear sir,

Please clear my position of my rank or marks in the IIT-JEE 2010 exams. My reg. No. is 1085079.

now i m wating for your answer.

Thanks with regards,

ANKIT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry friend,u have not qualified in IIT-JEE 2010

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 5 months ago
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 hours ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi 14 hours ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi 14 hours ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 9 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

160 in jee main 2015 85% in board which govt college will i get

Hello student, Start preparing a list where you list all the colleges and branch priority wise, this will be helpful during counselling. You can have an idea of this from opening and closing...
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago

You can use following link to get your rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html and get the colleges where you will be able to get seat based on previous year’s...
  img
Harsh Patodia 12 days ago

I have already given you link. You can get the rank on link itself.
  img
Harsh Patodia 12 days ago
i want jipmers qn paaper bitch

go and die

Akshay M S 10 days ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »