Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Dear sir,

Please clear my position of my rank or marks in the IIT-JEE 2010 exams. My reg. No. is 1085079.

now i m wating for your answer.

Thanks with regards,

ANKIT

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry friend,u have not qualified in IIT-JEE 2010

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but got 9 marks in maths.but I got 930 obc rank in mains.I got NIT delhi.should I go for 2nd attempt or give 2nd attempt during 1st year btech or I should...

NIT D is good college, its reputation would be good when shift in its own building. Its a span of 4 year..thing would be good.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one year ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago
I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one

@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago

hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...

SAHIL 8 days ago
Hi everyone, I got IIIT Trichy in the councelling so should i stick with it or wait for the next round ??

If you get the desired branch then you can otherwise go for the next round. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

If you are in top 7 branch of the college, then stick with it otherwise, go for next round..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Why not, stick to it and if you don’t fee; satisfied with this branch then check the outcomes of other rounds, make sur that you have not freezed the choice and if it comes freezed from the ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
LET a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h be distinct elements in set {-7,-5,-3,-2,2,4,6,13} . then the minimum possible value of {a+b+c+d} 2 + {e+f+g+h} 2 is........?

Dear rahul let a+b+c+d =x and e+f+g+h =y then x+y =8 so (x+y) 2 =x 2 +y 2 +2xy x 2 +y 2 = (x+y) 2 - 2xy =64- 2xy we know (x+y)/2 ≥ √xy xy ≤16 we can use this enequality when x...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?

Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off