MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Dear sir,

Please clear my position of my rank or marks in the IIT-JEE 2010 exams. My reg. No. is 1085079.

now i m wating for your answer.

Thanks with regards,

ANKIT

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry friend,u have not qualified in IIT-JEE 2010

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one month ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

It is a good pick, without any second opinion you may go for it and if you are still doubtful about it then i suggest you to try getting details of admission process at some other renowned...

sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
prove that (1²×2²÷1!)+(2²×3²÷3!)+--- = 27e

I think that is wrong... And plz continue the equation for a little more next time Thanks Mohammed Askiitans Student

MOHAMMED ANAS 8 months ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena 8 months ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena 8 months ago
will i can get Nit at rank 119875

If you are obc then in the 2 nd round If sc/st then in 3 rd round if general then maybe in the spot round but not a good branch.

Akshit Matthew one month ago
what is iit preparatory course. is iitk can be a better option

Hi One year preparatory course for SC/ST candidates is offered to improve their intake in the B.Tech programme. Generally 30 to 40 candidates from the non-qualified candidates list in the...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago

did they announce for 2012?

tanya sinha 3 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!