DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear sir,

Please clear my position of my rank or marks in the IIT-JEE 2010 exams. My reg. No. is 1085079.

now i m wating for your answer.

Thanks with regards,

ANKIT

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry friend,u have not qualified in IIT-JEE 2010

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books...

erra akhil 10 days ago

Dear Himanshu, It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out. MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good and you can use...

erra akhil 11 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 2 days ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra 2 days ago
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
Tell me how did The ADIDAS Company Get Its Name?

The company name was taken from its founder Adolf (Adi) Dassler whose first name was shortened to the nickname Adi. Together with the first three letters of his surname it formed ADIDAS....

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
How do i make my concepts clear ? Earlier i wasted a lot of my time in rubbish things. I want to develp my application skills how do i do that? I am still confused what my real talent and...

See for testing your concepts and skills the best way is to do as many questions. Take a mock paper and attempt it. Evaluate your performance and discover areas of weakness and strength....
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Ohk then you have mentioned it in earlier post. Your daily self-study hours should go minimum 12-14 hours for getting that rank. That should include 100% concentration. Obviously mind...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Welcome
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
Question is attached in the image (ALTS-7 Q13)

Split the motion in three slots, and calculate initial and final velocity at different instants. Using equations of motion would be very helpfull.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »