Dear sir,

Please clear my position of my rank or marks in the IIT-JEE 2010 exams. My reg. No. is 1085079.

now i m wating for your answer.

Thanks with regards,

ANKIT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry friend,u have not qualified in IIT-JEE 2010

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir, I got 48296 ( overall rank ) and 34385(category rank) in JEE mains... what are the colleges that I can get in ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks &...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
sir i got 163 marks in advanced. i am in sc category. which branch and college can i get?

your rank will be 300-400 you can get IIT bombay chemical civil IIT Delhi Chemical civil engineering physics IIT indore, jodhpur hyderabad Computer science IIT Madras roorkee electrical Sher...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

Seeing your marks you can expect a rank of 8200. With that and SC category you can get any college and almost all top branches. Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians...
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago
Which are the required books to study for the preparation of IIT-JEE and AIEEE examinations?

Following are the recommended books for preparing for IIT JEE exam. Chemistry S.No. Author/Publisher Name of the Book Remarks 1 NCERT Chemistry XI & XII Basic Text Books 2 P. Bahadur...

Aditya Jain 5 years ago

Hi There are diff books for diff. topics and subtopics that u need to refer. i m giving u the list of some of the important books. PHYSICS Mechanics - Physics by H.C. Verma - Problems in...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
hey i wanted to knw dat what is the Cadre System in civil services ?

The Civil Services has been divided into various grades to facilitate functioning. The grade determines the area of work. Junior scale officers work in the states that they are allotted to....

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

cadre system now requires to be strengthened to address some of the changes and emerging issues brought on by the rapid development of the country. PCS is found to be an appropriate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »