DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear sir,

Please clear my position of my rank or marks in the IIT-JEE 2010 exams. My reg. No. is 1085079.

now i m wating for your answer.

Thanks with regards,

ANKIT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry friend,u have not qualified in IIT-JEE 2010

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 2 months ago
sir, igot 128 in jee mains this year and is expecting about 93% in boards. I belong to delhi and GEn cat..Will i be able to get a good college in north india?

Yes there are many good colleges in Northern Part like – Netaji Subhas Institute of tech, Delhi Maharaja Agrasen Inst. of Tech., Delhi IIT Ropar, LPU, Phagwara and Maharishi Markandeshwar...

Soneel Verma 9 days ago

Well what about Dtu? Can I get CIVIL there? And also how is Punjab Engineering college?

Lalit Saini 5 days ago
SIr actually i am getting 113 marks in jee main should i start preparing for jee advance

Dear Student, Your marks are very close to previous year’s cutoff marks and this year predicted cutoff. Now given that paper was little tough this time, cutoff this year will go down...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

your score is deadline on cutoff marks last year cut off was 115 lets hope for best prepare for bitsat and adv also approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
is there any scope of paper -2 ...of jee mains i.e. of b.arch...?

Yes in good colleges providing architecture courses . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 29 days ago

is paper-2 ‘s result will allso be declared on 27 th only..???

mansi dabriwal 28 days ago

is paper-2 ‘s result will allso be declared on 27 th only..???

mansi dabriwal 28 days ago
which is better iit roorkee cse or iit kanpur mechanical

Both are good choose the one that interests u

needhelp 10 months ago
my son is going to join intermediate next acedimic year at hyderabad guide where he has to join to get iit seat

Dear jpravi Online coaching has become the most effective and practical way to prepare for iit jee. Online classes not only save students the time spent commuting to and fro from the centers...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »