Dear sir,

Please clear my position of my rank or marks in the IIT-JEE 2010 exams. My reg. No. is 1085079.

now i m wating for your answer.

Thanks with regards,

ANKIT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry friend,u have not qualified in IIT-JEE 2010

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar one month ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Bornon or...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir my score is 165 in advanced and 195 in mains ,95,2%in cbse. i am genuinely interested in aerospace. i wanted to know which branch will be best to choose in the old iits or new ones.???

I think you should go with your intrest, and give preference to older IITs, then to newer IITs.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

Your expected rank is around 5500.You can get: 1.Material science and technology at IIT Varanasi 2.Polmer science and technology at IIT Roorkee(Saharanpur campus) 3.Process engineering with...

AKSHAT BHANDARI 3 months ago
sir plz help me how i get concentration in study

you have to concentrate on studies by doing yoga in the early morning before sunrises.

lokesh palingi 6 months ago

I think you have to take 7-8 hrs sleep daily and start with easy chapters.

Ashfaq Khan 5 months ago

pray to god daily it will make you to stabilise

komalpreet 5 months ago
I got 1198 state rank (Home state is MAdhya pradesh) and my AIR is 23000. If i want to get admit in NIT bhopal which rank will be considered???? pls reply as soon as possible

All the best and Good wishes ! dctm.edu.in. Lucky enough! You will get BHOPAL NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation. You can go for branch and college predictor on

Prof Vivek Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »