Dear sir,

Please clear my position of my rank or marks in the IIT-JEE 2010 exams. My reg. No. is 1085079.

now i m wating for your answer.

Thanks with regards,

ANKIT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry friend,u have not qualified in IIT-JEE 2010

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 3 months ago
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

i think its better to call jeeadvanced site or mail at jeeadv@iitkgp.ac.in thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
i am 16 yrs old and my birthdate is 30 th july 1998 can i apply for aipmt 2015 ?

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : * The candidates who have passed the higher secondary examination from recognized school are eligible for this exam . * It is compulsory that the candidates must...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 29 days ago
Sir I`m Sajith AR I got 200 as my JEE Mains 2014 Score and 91% in CBSE Board Exam. Can I get a seat in NIT Calicut or any other

if you are having home state then you can get nit calicut in 2 counselling.you can try for other NIT.its only a prediction.lets hope best. thanks and regards sunil kr askIItian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

Thank you sir for responding... I`m from Kerala (NIT Calicut,Kerala) and I`m OBC-NCL Category... Can I get EEE or Computer Science in NIT Calicut or other... What are my chances in getting...

sajith A R 6 months ago

also what would be my expected rank....?

sajith A R 6 months ago
Which are the most scoring topics for JEE (Main) 2014?

Shubham, start with fluid mechanics bcz every year 2 or 3 question 100% comes; in chemistry become expert in bonding...acc to me it will solve all ur inorganic;& maths expertise in...

shubham yup 6 months ago
View all Questions »