Dear sir,

Please clear my position of my rank or marks in the IIT-JEE 2010 exams. My reg. No. is 1085079.

now i m wating for your answer.

Thanks with regards,

ANKIT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry friend,u have not qualified in IIT-JEE 2010

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 days ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 5 days ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 5 days ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1 st October 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Which book should I buy for maths …...arihant prakashan or tata macgraw hill

Hello student, Both the books are good. but do not buy too many books as it will only lead to confusion. take one book and use it as the text book. you may use the other as a reference book....
  img
Latika Leekha 2 months ago
a mass of 1 kg is thrown with a velocity of 100 m/s. after 5 second it explode into 2 parts. one part of mass 400g move down with25m/s. find the velocity of other part after collision

Hi, As the mass projected upwards so after five seconds its velocity will be 50 m/s upwards and its momentum will be 50 in upward direction. As the mass explodes and masses are divided into...
  img
Yash Baheti 19 days ago
Is AIR category rank considered for jee main counselling for general students?

For JEE Main counselling, AIR overall is considered. But the quota is there according which seats are alotted.Seats would be alotted according to quota but AIR overall rank would be...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
why we use red light is used in traffic signals?

The reason is that it has a greater wavelength. Due to its longer wavelength does not get scattered by the particles in the atmosphere n hence reaches our eyes more distinctly than the other...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »