Dear sir,

Please clear my position of my rank or marks in the IIT-JEE 2010 exams. My reg. No. is 1085079.

now i m wating for your answer.

Thanks with regards,

ANKIT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry friend,u have not qualified in IIT-JEE 2010

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

sir my friend brought m l khanna iit mathematics but he says that cengage is better than it....so which 1 should i buy?...kindly tell me the best book as i need a good book for iit point of...

Both the books are good, but comparetively you should go for CENGAGE publication books.. I am suggesting you for these books.. Avoid Objective Mathematics by R.D...... Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago
what is the last date for joining test series of brilliant for iit jee preparation 2015 & what is the procedure to join this.

Hi Student, Go to the official website of Brilliant. You will get all the...
  img
Harishwar 21 days ago
if a+b+c+d=0 then(a+d)^2+(b+d)^2+(c+d)^2 is equal to

Opening the bracket terms and seperating the square terms and terms with d would give a^2+b^2+c^2+3d^2+2d(a+b+c) But, a+b+c= -d So, a^2+b^2+c^2+3d^2+2d(-d) and solve ahead to get the...
  img
Ravi one month ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago
Dear sir, I have scored 207 & wish to take only mechanical or Mechanical with top up like in IIT Kharagpur/ Madras. May please advise would there be chance to get into IIT – Roorkee ,...

Hi With this marks you may expect a rank near 2500. With that you may expect to get Production in Roorkee Metallurgy in Roorkee Chemcal in Roorkee Civil in Kharagpur. Arun Kumar Btech IIT...
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago

You may not be able to get mech at top iits, may not be also at IIT roorkee, but can get chem or civil like branches.
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago
View all Questions »