DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear sir,

Please clear my position of my rank or marks in the IIT-JEE 2010 exams. My reg. No. is 1085079.

now i m wating for your answer.

Thanks with regards,

ANKIT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry friend,u have not qualified in IIT-JEE 2010

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 6 months ago
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee 3 months ago
did pwd candidate also should be in top 20 percentile of his board to qualify for jee advanced.

No Pwd candidates have been given relaxation by the commission for top 20 percentile. ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
thankyou very much sir.these were my 5 questions: Q1 a voltmeter and an ammeter are joined in a series to an ideal cell .giving readings V and A resp.if a resistance equal to resistance of...

Hi, The answer of first question is as follows: To make the things simple, assume the reistance of both voltmeter and ammeter be ‘r’. Before connection of resistance parallel to...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago
wht’s brtter electrical at dtuor ice at nsit, civil at dtu or mpae at nsit. plz also write how have you ranked them and reply soon plz.

The prority order is generally decided based on college ranking, scope of the branch etc. NSIT is better college than DTU interms of placements,oppurtunities. It is better to choose NSIT....
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago

what about NSIT bio.tech, want to get placed in IT company, i dnt have any other option, will they allow me to sit for IT companies.

Raman 6 months ago

what about NSIT bio.tech, want to get placed in IT company, i dnt have any other option, will they allow me to sit for IT companies.

Raman 6 months ago
View all Questions »