Dear sir,

Please clear my position of my rank or marks in the IIT-JEE 2010 exams. My reg. No. is 1085079.

now i m wating for your answer.

Thanks with regards,

ANKIT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry friend,u have not qualified in IIT-JEE 2010

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Bornon or...
  img
Aziz Alam 28 days ago
Sir my BITSAT score is 355 and in the first round of iteration I got EEE in goa ...Do I have a chance of Mech or EEE in Pilani campus in later rounds ??

First of all, congratulations for your success.You have a pretty good chance of getting both Mech (337 cutoff-2013 & 332 cutoff-2012) and EEE(343 cutoff-2013 & 343 cutoff-2012) in...
  img
Aziz Alam 24 days ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 23 days ago
Sir, my AIR is 2,00,000 and obc rank is 69000...can i get any NIT. i am from haryana. please reply..waiting

You may get the following NITs as per your rank: 1. National Institute of Technology, Raipur- Mining Engineering-Spot Round 70317(closing rank) 2. National Institute of Technology, Srinagar-...
  img
Ramreddy 8 days ago
Hi. I’m a stdent of class 9... how should I start to prepare for JEE MAIN and JEE ADVANCED ?? Please help me.. I stay in Kolkata.. Regards Raunak Guha.

Hi Raunak, It is very important to start preparing early. You need to build a good base right from the begining to compete in such a tough exam. Just choose a good mentor who can guide you....
  img
Yash Baheti 17 days ago
sir, through jee main counselling, suppose we get bit mesra then is it the ranchi campus or other campuses also....? like deoghar, patna etc.... please reply soon...

.Suppose you are getting BIT Mesra or it’s extension centre in Ranchi or Patna .In that case you will bespecified exactly before allotting you the seat finally
  img
Sourabh Singh 18 days ago
View all Questions »