Dear sir,

Please clear my position of my rank or marks in the IIT-JEE 2010 exams. My reg. No. is 1085079.

now i m wating for your answer.

Thanks with regards,

ANKIT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry friend,u have not qualified in IIT-JEE 2010

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIR I HAVE PASSED MY CLASS 12TH THIS YEAR,THAT IS IN 2014.IF I APPEAR FOR JEE-ADVANCE NEXT YEAR,WILL THE BOARD PERCENTILE WHICH IS 83.2% THIS YEAR WILL BE CONSIDERED OR THE PERCENTILE...

You will be evaluated due to the percentile of your year. You can also have a look into the changes which are incorporated for this year JEE in JEE site regarding the percentile....
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I am a KVPY scholar I got a seat in IIT-BHU (Ceramic) which I won’t take, Now I have decide between IISC Bangalore or any good NIT’s please suggest me

First of all, Conguratulatiuons on your success. Coming to your question, both the institutes are very different. IISC mainly focus on the rersearch, it is a mainly research institutes where...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
IT in NSIT VS IT in DTU ?? which is better.

IT in NSIT...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
I got 161 in jee mains and 91.6% in cbse boards. What could be my expected AIR??

Dear student, You should expect a around 9000 AIR. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

hi, archana your expected rank will be 20000-25000. u can get good nits. dont be tensed.

vivek kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »