Dear sir,

Please clear my position of my rank or marks in the IIT-JEE 2010 exams. My reg. No. is 1085079.

now i m wating for your answer.

Thanks with regards,

ANKIT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry friend,u have not qualified in IIT-JEE 2010

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

BITS Pilani EEE is very reputed branch in all over the India. It’s even better than many EEE branches in top IITs.You are presently in IIT B Engg Physics and you know about the scope...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Which books are the best for MCQ solving for Maths JEE( Mains) ?

O.P.Juneja and Tata McGraw Hill are very good as far as MCQ in Maths are concerned. Thaks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
i got 1011 rank in ST catgory in 2014 ,do i have a chance to get in preparartory course in iit?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
a mass of 1 kg is thrown with a velocity of 100 m/s. after 5 second it explode into 2 parts. one part of mass 400g move down with25m/s. find the velocity of other part after collision

Hi, As the mass projected upwards so after five seconds its velocity will be 50 m/s upwards and its momentum will be 50 in upward direction. As the mass explodes and masses are divided into...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 days ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 10 days ago
I want to drop this year for jee preparation and don’t want to join any coaching. So please tell me the schedule and books for jee preparation. Which chapters should be learnt first and from...

If you are taking a drop and you don’t want to join any coaching, then you have to self govern yourself and be very punctual about everything you do.The schedule has to decided by you....
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
View all Questions »