Dear sir,

Please clear my position of my rank or marks in the IIT-JEE 2010 exams. My reg. No. is 1085079.

now i m wating for your answer.

Thanks with regards,

ANKIT

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry friend,u have not qualified in IIT-JEE 2010

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir..!! my friend is very intelligent. but her capacity to score is 920/1000 in AP .How much should she score in JEE examz to get into IIT??

she should focus in getting atleast 200+ marks in JEE mains....
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago

200+ marks...
  img
I AM IN CLASS 12 I WANT SOME GUIDANCE FOR JEE MAINS AND ADVANCE

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Ques. The Sum of the integers from 1 to 100 which are not divisible by 3 or 5 is (Give solution)

Hii look up the solution to get tyhe approach how to proceed Sum of all numbers 1 to 100: S = n[2a1 + (n - 1)d]/2 = 100[2(1) + (100 - 1)]/2 = 100(101)/2 = 5050 Sum of all numbers 3 to 99,...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
plz......... suggest me to score 250 marks in mains... please suggest important topics....in pcm.........not chapters.....!!!

Important topics for JEE Main based on previous years pattern Most important topics for Maths are (In decreasing order of importance) LIMIT, CONTINUITY AND DIFFERENTIABILITY [Marks 20]...
  img
ruchi yadav 9 months ago
Tell me the name of biggest state in the U.S.A.?

Texas was the largest state in the U.S. from 1845 to 1959 when Alaska became the largest state in the U.S. as far as land mass is concerned. California is the third largest state as far as...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
For Akshay Meena sir. The given answer is 2-cyanomethylbutane-1,4-dioic acid but shouldn’t the answer be 2-cyanomethylpentane-1,4-dioic acid?

Hi student, _______________________________________________________________________ Please give the complete question for which you are asking the answer....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 28 days ago

I have attached an image. What is it’s IUPAC name?

Ayesha Khan 25 days ago
View all Questions »