Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Dear sir,

Please clear my position of my rank or marks in the IIT-JEE 2010 exams. My reg. No. is 1085079.

now i m wating for your answer.

Thanks with regards,

ANKIT

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry friend,u have not qualified in IIT-JEE 2010

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 23 days ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan 23 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

Not sufficient. You should refer atleast two books. Please see the complete list of books to be refered from the askIITIans website.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

No, it is not a wise decision to be dependent on a single book, you may consult the following books as well – S L Loney for trignomatry and Co-ord. geomatry,........Arihant for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
i prepared enough for MAINS exam how to write xam with confidence can u plz suggest

Hey student.. first of all it is good to know that your preparation is well enough.. Regarding the writing of exam, i ll recommend you to first of all have a positive attitude and a faith...
  img
Sakshi 29 days ago

Do question in 3 rounds. 1 st round attempt only those questions which you are sure. There are always 30% questions in exam which are very easy and can be attempted in less then a minute. 2...
  img
Harsh Patodia 29 days ago
sir i got 3872 obc rank and 17163 AIR in iit advanced 2015 for first round seat allotment i didn’t got any seat is there any chance to got seat in iit for further rounds pls give me an...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

Please check the opening and closing rank in jee advanced website

vb 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20