Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

My rank is 6706. Should I prefer new IITs or BITS, Pilani?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

if ur score for bits is more than 300 definetly go for bits.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

HOW CAN I SCORE UP TO 200 IN IIT MAIN S AND ADVANCE PLZZZ TELL MEE..............

Hii Yes you can score that much marks .Its an output of disciplined work and continuous evaluation of what your progress is. read good books and follow time management . You will be able to...
  img
Sourabh Singh 24 days ago

@ chauhan to score 200 in mains and advanced u need to do constant work but smarter work . 1- prepare a time table and strictly follow it . 2- donot follow many books as it will lead to...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

U HAVE TO STUDY HARD TO GET ADMISSION IN NITS,BITS OR IITS. MINIMUM 6 HRS STUDY IS REQUIRED. FOLLOW UR FACULTY AND BOOKS TOLD BY THEM, AND CLASS MATERIAL. FOR IITS,BOOKS RECOMMENDED...

krunal 21 days ago
a position of motion of a particle is given by x=16t-2t2 find dist. in 5 sec.

Hii Find the difference in postion of values at 0 and 5 secs but make sure in between that time inteval speed must not have reversed .
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago
How to become an aerospace engineer by clearing iit?? pls suggest

@ aakash you need to clear jee main or advanced , to be an aerospace engineer , but donot think of that right now , as aerospace engineer is a demandable branch in top iits , you need to...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago

HI AKASH TO BECOME AN AEROSPACE ENGINEER YOU HAVE TO GIVE JEE EXAM . THIS EXAM HAS TWO PAPERS : JEE MAINS AND ADVANCE. YOU HAVE TO CLEAR BOTH THE EXAMS WTH A VERY GOOD RANK. IF YOU PASS...

SAHIL 28 days ago
Hi, I have an OBC rank of 3448 in Advance– can you possibly advice on the whihc courses i might get admission into – :(

@ shreya Kindly mention the CRL rank while asking such type of question ,. and in obs rank 3448 , u can get iit patna , and iit bhu probably with biotech and chemical branch .. in 3 rd...

Umakant biswal one month ago

HAPPY TO HEAR THAT .. U MIGHT NOT GET THE TOP BRANCHES IN IIT , TRY FOR NIT AND IIIT , IF POSSIBLE .. and drop only if you have confidence that u can perform better in the next year ,...

My CRL rank is 16276 (Advance). Thank you for your inputs sir – i will try for the joint counselling and try my luck , if not then drop a year and try again

Shreya Singh one month ago
i like to do career in it field information technology because i like computers and gadgets so which field i choose after 12

@ nikhil If u want to persue career in information technology , then choose comp . sci engineering or i.t stream u have to choose after 12 th . if u will do that from a good institute then...

Sir, 1)Why is the highest package in nit warangal as less as 24 lakhs per annum this year 2015 compared to 86 lakhs last year? 2) Is nit warangal better than bits hyd in terms of packages?...

Regarding fall in higherst package, These generally depends upon some extra brilliant students. May be in that year any one/few of the students may have performed extra ordinary. Regarding...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off