Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir my name is jayesh and i got air 4246 in jee 2010 ,sir can i get mechanical either b.tech or dual degree in IT-BHU,i would be thankfull if you reply soon

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jayesh,

congrates for selection!

Yes, you can get almost all branches IT - BHU .. electrical engg from IT BHU is best !

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of old IITs :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma one year ago
Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 4 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
sir i wanna ask if biotech in nsit is useful in getting placements in tech or non tech jobs ?

if you are really intrested then only you go into it and finally it’s on you what to do don’t care about someone’s perception
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 11 months ago

it will obviously give you technical job but in further years in will only depend upon your work in you job.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 11 months ago

so should i go for it or ece at maharaja agrasen under ipu,people say u will learn coding once u get there but i am really confused

Vibhu Bhatia 11 months ago
how is cse from iit jodhpur in terms of teaching , internships , placements and college

Tell me what are the different options available with you.
  img
Piyush 22 days ago

It’s quite good as it is one of the most reputed institutions, I suggest to visit the official websites of some chosen elite class institutions and pick up any of these for seeking...

Aneesh Sehgal 21 days ago
Sir I have got civil engineering in iit tirupati in the first round.i have chosen float.i got in ism dhanbad in the 2nd round.i am planing to be in third round also.should i report rc again...

ARe you not satisfied with the branch allotted to you? if not so, why do you wish to attend another round? If you did not get your desired brancj=h in another round as well, then? Well I...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off