Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

sir,

i am getting AIR 1954 in jee 2010 can i get mechanical or electrical in iit roorkee if not what could be best choice

thank you

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Karan,

You have got 1954 rank, at this rank you wont be able to get mechanical or elecrical in IIT Roorkee. My personal experience says that take Civil engg in Roorkee.Its a royal branch of IITR and you will get very good placement too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash one year ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 11 months ago
Dear friend, I have a score of 122 in jee main with 95.67% in tn state board. Can I get into any NITs or IIITs in south India ? I would like to choose CSE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html You can use the links above to get an idea of your probable...
  img
Ankit 21 days ago

Your score seems to be promising and also capable of winning you a seat in South India Institutes and that too in your desired branch, but before going ahead with all these suppositions,...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago
nit warangal aur mtek in vlsi

In this comparison NIT Warangal stands atop, but yo may consider visiting some other renowned institutions’ official weblinks – Madhav Inst of Tech and Sci, Gwalior,..........lovely...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

nit warangal is best ,can u plz specify your CRL so that we can tell properly

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
Sir can you tell me what was the previous cutoff for aiims,MBBS exam 2015 for,sc, candidate.up to which marks and rank student of sc were selected.pl reply me

@ aditi for SC candidate u need to score minimum 35 percent of the total marks in aiims paper . that means minimum u need to score around 70-80 to elligible for aiims councelling . as per...

Umakant biswal 26 days ago

please visit the link to check aipmt cutoff http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/cut-off/ last year for aimms students those get rank mor than 12000 get admission in aiims{ for sc...

SAHIL 27 days ago
i got 15200 rank in ipu which college can i get if i am GNGND and a girl

HMR campus....Delhi and Delhi Technical campus Geater Noida...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

Dear Student, you must carry out a survey by virtually visiting some chosen renowned institutions of the country and get to know about the features related to your desired branch, to my...

Aneesh Sehgal 22 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off