Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

sir,

i am getting AIR 1954 in jee 2010 can i get mechanical or electrical in iit roorkee if not what could be best choice

thank you

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Karan,

You have got 1954 rank, at this rank you wont be able to get mechanical or elecrical in IIT Roorkee. My personal experience says that take Civil engg in Roorkee.Its a royal branch of IITR and you will get very good placement too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 6 months ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
I am a repeater for IITJEE2016. Am I supposed to apply for jee mains 2016 with the same photos and few details that I applied for my first attempt?

Dear Student, Yes you can but the details must be correct. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 20 days ago
Why is it easier to swim in the sea than in a river?

And sea water is more denser than river water because sea water contain salts which made it to be the denser one and hence, easy to swimmmmmmmm Pls approve diiiiiiiii u hve alreaddy so many ...

vikas yadav 4 years ago

swimming in sea is easier as it contains salt, which help us floating and for river as it is a fresh water and has less buoyancy force compared to sea . therefore it is easier to swim in...

vineel Sarma 4 years ago

It is easier because the density of sea water is more than river water so the buoyancy force act on the person is more i.e. Only the that big ships are floating in sea not in river

pIYuSh Chauhan 2 months ago
Hello, I have written AIPMT twice ...one aftr ma 12 th class and thn aftr dropping one year for coaching in aakash...and i ws not able to crack it..now i know all the basic concepts..and i...

Dear Student, You should prepare dedicatedly for one exams. Try to identify your week points and work on them. I am sure, you will improve yourself by these way.For change in pattern, you...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 days ago
shall i go for industrial design in nit rourkela or computer science in vssut burla?

Prefer Industrial design at NIT Rourkela.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

NIT Rourkela stands atop between the two, still if you are in a fix then involve some more reputed institutions in the comparisin list and prepare a critical analysis so that you may have...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Go for NIT Rourkela or try at some other renowned institutions like – Sri Sairam collgeof Engg, BAngalore,...................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................BIT...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off