sir,

i am getting AIR 1954 in jee 2010 can i get mechanical or electrical in iit roorkee if not what could be best choice

thank you

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Karan,

You have got 1954 rank, at this rank you wont be able to get mechanical or elecrical in IIT Roorkee. My personal experience says that take Civil engg in Roorkee.Its a royal branch of IITR and you will get very good placement too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager one month ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager one month ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
I got 2040 daiict marit rank and 30303 all india rank general category. can i get admission in daiict or nits?? if not then suggest some good colleges fits in this rank criteria. I M from...

For this rank as from previous year records it is not feasible for you to get IICT Gandhinagar and AIR rank is not considered your state rank will matter in the final admissions. You can...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
dear sir , i have got 187 marks in jee advance (gen cat.)...wat will be my rank and which branch and iit i can get.....

your rank will be 6000+ all over india. you can get good branch in new iits. Sher Mohammad faculty askiitians
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

Your expected rank is around 3500.You can get CSE at the new IITs and good branches at IIT Roorkee,IIT BHU and IIT Kharagpur.You can get 4 year B.tech Quality engineering design and...

AKSHAT BHANDARI 5 months ago
sir, i am taking mbbs admission in odisha in s.c.b. medical college, cuttack under ur category......can i appear jipmer next year to take admission there ????? sir, is this possible to leave...

Hi Please let me know what do you mean by “Cuttack under ur category”? I will be better able to answer then. Thanks Sumreet
  img
Sumreet Johar 4 months ago
View all Questions »