Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

sir,

i am getting AIR 1954 in jee 2010 can i get mechanical or electrical in iit roorkee if not what could be best choice

thank you

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Karan,

You have got 1954 rank, at this rank you wont be able to get mechanical or elecrical in IIT Roorkee. My personal experience says that take Civil engg in Roorkee.Its a royal branch of IITR and you will get very good placement too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?

@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...

Umakant biswal one month ago

you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
What all i​got to do in order to make it to iitb cse

@ sanjay I think you are asking about study strategy , if so, then below are the things that u have to do . frst of all u need to understand that u have to clear both JEE main and advanced...

Is pre foundation a good cource or is it better to complete class 10

@ yashmeet pre foundationis better to complete the class 10 th only . what they will give u is that , a good and strong base to apeear and score cgpa 10 in cbse board of class 10 th ....

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
How much chapters should a scholar student study in one day for 12 th science board exams?

hi xavier i think if you are a scholar student you should give atleast 6 days to a single chapter . this will help in board as well as in competitive exams regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

@ xavier . That purely depend upon the time u have for board exam , and the level of the brain of the student . beacuse some students take 2-3 days to complete a chap while some student...

how to prepare for eamcet iam studying mpc but intrested in mbbs please suggest any answer drop or change branch

Hello Student, As like other entrance exams, you need to prepare the same way. There will be 180 mcqs (80 – Biology, 40- Physics, 40- Chemistry)/ In biology – 40 questions from...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 4 months ago
Sir, during first round allotment I got NIT Nagpur E&C. After reporting at reporting center, I have chosen slide option. Waiting for CS at NIT Nagpur. What is the further procedure? I...

Have you been allotted any branch? If yes, its a freezed option and mind you if once a branch has been allotted and got freezed there can be no change in it and there is no fun in waiting...

Soneel Verma one year ago

just wait for second round

rakesh one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

• View Details