DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

i am getting AIR 1954 in jee 2010 can i get mechanical or electrical in iit roorkee if not what could be best choice

thank you

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Karan,

You have got 1954 rank, at this rank you wont be able to get mechanical or elecrical in IIT Roorkee. My personal experience says that take Civil engg in Roorkee.Its a royal branch of IITR and you will get very good placement too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 6 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 6 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 6 months ago
cut off marks iit jee 2015 will be less than last year or more

This year, question paper was easy comparitively, so we can assume the cutoff for GEN can reach 118 – 124..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

this year expected cut off is around 120-125 but nobody can be so sure about cut off so u have to walit till 27april ur score will be officially dispalyed by cbse along with cut off approve...

ng29 one month ago

i think it will be same.

mohini mohan behera one month ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thankyou

Akansha 2 months ago
why there is sign of question mark at the end of formulas????

Dear Student, Pls tell me which question mark sign you are talking about? Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago

Every sign has its mean, thats why...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago
Can we select our IITcollege after clearing th entrance exam?

after clearing the iit exam u will get ur rank and on the basis of ur rank u will get admission to iit theere will be a counselling for candidates who had cleared the exam and u will have to...

ng29 one month ago

Yes if u have the desired rank . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
What is Outsourcing?

Outsourcing referrs to a company that contracts with another company to provide services that might otherwise be performed by in-house employees. Many large companies now outsource jobs such...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »