sir,

i am getting AIR 1954 in jee 2010 can i get mechanical or electrical in iit roorkee if not what could be best choice

thank you

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Karan,

You have got 1954 rank, at this rank you wont be able to get mechanical or elecrical in IIT Roorkee. My personal experience says that take Civil engg in Roorkee.Its a royal branch of IITR and you will get very good placement too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

Hello Dear student, You should have got the transaction details from your account, print the transaction refrence number and send or upload it.............................
  img
Sher Mohammad 19 days ago
How is arihant’s dc panday? I found it to good in terms of explaining typical problem such as cr circuit or shell grounding . Should I buy it ?

D C Pandey is a good choice. It depends upon your choice, you want a book where concepts are stressed on then H C Verma is a better choice or if you want more stress on the problems, its...
  img
Aziz Alam 16 days ago
a projectile can have the same range R for two angles of projection.if t 1 and t 2 be the times of flight in the two cases,then what is the product of two times of flight?

Dear student, We have, Now, This, on solving gives: Substituting for the speeds and the angles from the first equation, would give the required result. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 17 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
SIR HOW WOULD YOU RANK BIT JAIPUR, BIT PATNA, NIT PATNA, HERITAGE INSTUTE OF TECNOLOGY KOLKATA. AND HALDIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

Dear student, Please specify which course you are targeting, though the last two are not very good colleges but it depends as to which course you are targeting. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 25 days ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

You have got good scores and have a bright future.The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach...
  img
Dinesh one month ago
View all Questions »