sir,

i am getting AIR 1954 in jee 2010 can i get mechanical or electrical in iit roorkee if not what could be best choice

thank you

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Karan,

You have got 1954 rank, at this rank you wont be able to get mechanical or elecrical in IIT Roorkee. My personal experience says that take Civil engg in Roorkee.Its a royal branch of IITR and you will get very good placement too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 2 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 2 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 2 months ago
(I dont want a copy past answer please) How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on...

Hi, Make a good study plan Do revision reguarly and attempt as many papers as you can to test yourself. On the exam day, be cool. Don’t eat heavy, you would sleep in exam otherwise. Be...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 months ago

work passionately.... study by heart... nobody will ever teach u again the same topics in life... bst of luck

dhananjai tomar 2 months ago
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir , I got through BITS Goa dual degree and CSE in Jadavpur University . Which is a better option ?

Since,You havent mentioned branch in BITS Goa dual degree this question cannot be answered completely. But in dual degree one extra year you need to spend but thats not a problem,if you got...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
SIR,how will be EEE,in NIT ,Trichy ?

EEE in NIT Trichy is very good as it is from 1964 and still going strong. It can be one of the life changing moments which you will cherish your whole life if you are thinking of taking...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
WHAT IS THE WEITAGE OF DIFFRENT CHAPTERS IN PHYSICS

Hi, The weightage is as follows : mechanics 40% Moder Physics 15% Waves and Sound 15 % Optics 10% Electrostatics 20%...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
View all Questions »