DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

i am getting AIR 1954 in jee 2010 can i get mechanical or electrical in iit roorkee if not what could be best choice

thank you

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Karan,

You have got 1954 rank, at this rank you wont be able to get mechanical or elecrical in IIT Roorkee. My personal experience says that take Civil engg in Roorkee.Its a royal branch of IITR and you will get very good placement too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav one month ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani one month ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

Why broad wooden sleepers are placed below the rails????

Broad wooden sleepers are placed below the rails to Reduce pressure exerted by the train.
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
AIPMT OR WBJEE which is more tougher??

Dear Student, A test is difficult by two factors one is quality of questions asked and two is number of student sitting for that exams. More the number of students who give exam more...
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 3 years ago
View all Questions »