Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off
USE CODE: SS10

Can you tell me which branch in iit Bombay, delhi, chennai , kanpur  I will get and which branch will be most beneficial as per market conditions in future

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

sorry to say this,but according to previous year cut offs,i dont think u can manage anything in the old IITs

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems

Check the link for preferred books http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Avinash one year ago

you can also try askiitians online study material.

Arindam Gupta Roy one year ago
what is the average package of b.tech in pharmacetius from iit-bhu

You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000

Imran one year ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

L GOUSE BASHA 11 months ago

Gavvala Ganesh 11 months ago

SHANMUKESHWAR 11 months ago
Which one of the following stream is better in Thapar University:- ECE+MBA(5 yr) OR ELECTRICAL(4 yr)

ECE+MBA(5 yr)
  img
rake one year ago

ECE+MBA(5 yr)
  img
rake one year ago

ECE+MBA(5 yr)
  img
rake one year ago
sir/ma’am currently im doing IB, I WANT THE BEST AIPMT PREPARATION BOOKS. BEACUSE IM REALLY CONFUSED ABOUT THE BOOK CHOICES , SO I WANT UR HELP ABOUT WHICH BOOK I SHOULD REFER FOR PREPARING ...

In AIPMT, nothing is of more important than NCERT, definitely only NCERT is not sufficient so you must purchase a reference and stick only to one and not more than that else it creates a...
  img
Raheema Javed 10 months ago
what is the name of the first female member of british parliament?

Hi, Nancy Witcher Astor, Viscountess Astor, (born 19 May 1879, died 2 May 1964) was the first woman to serve as a Member of Parliament (MP) in the House of Commons after being elected to...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 1,500 off