• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

when will the list for preparatory course for iit 2010 be put up

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, recently i have bought the IIT and JEE study materials from you the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous...

YES SURE PRACTICING THIS MATERIAL IS ENOUGH FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AS WELL AS JEE ADVANCE EXAM. MANY OF THE STUDENTS WHO PREPRE FROM THIS STUDY MATERIAL GOT TOP RANKS IN JEE EXAMS .SO IT IS...

SAHIL one month ago
How to prepare for iit jee without tution and which books i use for preparation?

@ himanshu yes , u can crack jee without coaching also , but join a test series at least from askiitian , as they will help u to determine where u stand among others . and the main thing...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

If you want to crack iitjee without coaching, you still need good study material for preparation. Ckeck this channel on youtube. Avanti Gurukul Avanti Gurukul has helped me a lot with my...

Prabhjot Singh 20 days ago

Dear friend iit exam is conducted all india level so the competetion is heavy. So, you must and should you learn formulaus first. In my opinion ask iitian books are useful to you thank you

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH 21 days ago
O am selected for B.Tech(mechanical) on Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalay Haridwar . Shiuld i get admission in this college ?

@ anand there are no other choice avaliable to you ?? if so, then if u have confidence then take 1 year drop for attempting the next year , but its actually not a good college to persue...

Umakant biswal one month ago
For class 11 practicing ​from ace physics by disha publications and coaching material would be enough? ??

@ abhinab If u are talking abt the NEET . then not required to follow so much of thing , for class 11 just revise your coaching material , and read a little bit concept from ncert , in...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

yes if you are doing both the two in a good manner they will be enough for you to score good marks. best of luck for future sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago
MY BITSAT SCORE IS 366 WILL I GET ELECTRICAL OR MECHANICAL IN PILANI CAMPUS

You may get Mechanical but not sure about Electrical..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Dear Student, your score is good and it may assure you upper level brances, as per the availability of seats. You can better check it at BITS, Pilani’s official website whether you may get...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

@ siju yes, u can in both electrical and mechanical , as your scores are pretty good, and this year the bitsat paper was tough , so, the cutoff will be low than the previous year . so, u...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
NOW CURRENTLY I AM IN 12TH STD(SCIENCE),I WANT TO BECOME A QUANTUM PHYSICIST ,SO WHAT SHOULD I TAKE (ENGINEERING OR MEDICAL). AFTER 12TH BOARD EXAMS,HOW MUCH YEARS IT WOULD TAKE TO COMPLETE ...

See according to your career needs you must choose IIT’s as your preference where you will gain a lot of knowledge and freedom to do experiments as labs are fully furnished there. Also...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

@ xavier You need to give engg as ur choice to become as a quantum physicist , and choose iit or bits as your dream destination , and attempt both JEE and bitsat for that , in bits also , u ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off