6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Ankur,

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Sir,I used your rank predictor ,it shows GEN Rank as 45885 and SC rank as 2393 .And Iam from Tamilnadu which NIT can I get?

Pls specify your score and exam your appeared for....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

75 in jee

mj kavin one month ago
which coaching institute i should choose for my JEE preparation

Dear Manish, Thank you for sent this message.Any how which coaching center has with studied with practical knowledge and give more information about subject and which conduct more exams it...

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

i am from faridabad studying in class 10.getting calls from almost every institute ,which to choose among fitjee ,pace , aakash and career launcher

manish 4 months ago

Dear Manish, For choosing coaching center please mention your place where you studied.Please mention your studying place.....

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago
Tell me DVD, the new technology that looks like a CD-ROM but holds over 4.7 Gb of data (can hold a full length movie) stands for?

DVD stands for Digital Versatile Disc. DVD is the new generation of optical disc storage technology. DVD is essentially a bigger, faster CD that can hold cinema-like video, better-than-CD...

ritu goyal 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi