Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

sir,

i want to ask tat which yr salary statement is required for obc ncl as in brochure they hv askd for 08-09...

so we hv to show the salary statement of 08-09 or 09-10

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 8 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 8 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 8 months ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar one month ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
sir,i have exam on 10 th-april.my cast is o.c.how many marks should i get to get eee seat in nit thiruchirapalli if i get 96% of marks in board exams.

Atleast 230-240 marks outof 360.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

hello, if you got 250 marks outof 360 marks you will get definitely eee seat in nit...................all the best......................................

raj kumar one month ago
What rank would I get if I am getting 95 marks in aiims 2016. Would I be selected in aiims ,any.I am a sc candidate pl reply soon.please

@ aditi as AIIMS 2016 paper are completely online , so, from where u got the answer key and question paper , ?? and if your analysis are correct and u are getting 95 as an SC candidate ,...

Umakant biswal 23 hours ago

Hi, How did you actually calculate your score?? Last year the that kind of score would give you a rank of about 1000-1500 i guess. Plus if you have any category attached to your name you...

12 hours ago
I have pay fees of IIT counselling , if I do not report at reporting centre. Will I eligible for jee advanced next year?

Yes you can appear but you should full fill its eligibility criteria. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Is there any particular reason for not reporting,........or its just for the sake of information,......Ok you may appear in it provided you fulfill all the requisite...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off