FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

sir,

i want to ask tat which yr salary statement is required for obc ncl as in brochure they hv askd for 08-09...

so we hv to show the salary statement of 08-09 or 09-10

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If yes then how?

No, its not possible. Whatever the choices of order you had given before first round of counselling are final and carry forward to further counselling sessions
  img
Avinash 20 days ago

When counselling rounds take place , a candidate is allotted a seat in a particular institution with a specific branch as per the deservance according to rank, and once allotted or to be...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 14 days ago
Hello sir! How far is the possibility of mock seat allocated to us by JoSAA be our final seat? Thanx.

Most of the range of cutoff branchwise seat allotment doesnt change as most of the candidiates will go in general order for choosing branch as ce ec ee civil etc and ranking wise for college...
  img
Avinash 24 days ago

The seats once alloted generally do not change afterwards because these are freezed seats from the bacend wherein there can be no change at the end of the candidate, just hope for the best...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
My general all india rank is about 54000 and my OBC rank is about 14000 , By comparing the last years cutoff I may get in first round to NIT Kurukshetra(Mech.) on basis of my OBC rank but...

Its not true, you should compare with only AIR or only OBC ranks since in home state quota. For instance, a student has completed his class 11th and class 12th from Himachal Pradesh and...
  img
Avinash 28 days ago

Dear Divyum, you need to compare your AIR / OBC rank only and if you have any queries then you may visit the official weblink of JEE Main to find out the actual scenario.....and if you have ...

Soneel Verma 27 days ago
What do we call the study of birds?

Ornithology is the branch of zoology concerned with the study of birds.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
I have appeared for the b.arch examination of JEE MAINS. I have scored 190, my CRL is 36814 and SC RANK is 2341. Which rank is considered during admission? I searched the CSAB site for...

There is no such kind of considerations in seat allotment.WHatever you have mentioned 3k to 8k is the AIR but not the category ones. The ranks mentioned in CSAB are AIR for all candidate...
  img
Avinash 22 days ago

Let me make it clear to you that at the time of allocation of seats just AIR is considered and category rank is meant for relaxation,......You better visit the official website of Jeemains...

Soneel Verma 21 days ago
View all Questions »