Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

sir,

i want to ask tat which yr salary statement is required for obc ncl as in brochure they hv askd for 08-09...

so we hv to show the salary statement of 08-09 or 09-10

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 4 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 4 months ago
Which is better for self study..... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
I hv got 18667 rnk in jee advanced. Now wht to do next? Should i go for counselling or drop a year? My preferred branch is Computer Science.

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. now you can get admission in ...

SAHIL one month ago

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. let me to clear your doubt , ...

raj one month ago

@ geetesh let me to clear your doubt , . the total seat in iit are not exactly 10,000 its more than 10,000 . i mean if you include the new iits , that have started the operation from now a...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Jee Mains score is 117 Board percentage 87.2 CBSE Which college will i get?

Your score in board as well as in Jee mains is not much pleasing, but there’s no need to be disheartened as there is a wide range of choicest colleges and universities which leave no stone...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

Compt

Natasha Roy 2 months ago
why my questions of indefinite integration are not being answered ??

Dear friend, I have answered your question on indefininte integration with proper steps which i feel is easily understandable to you Question 2 is not clear to me.. Please post 2nd question ...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off