MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir,

i want to ask tat which yr salary statement is required for obc ncl as in brochure they hv askd for 08-09...

so we hv to show the salary statement of 08-09 or 09-10

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma one month ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Out of 14 people,twelve said that it was not the case that they watched TV but did not listen to the radio.Also,for nine people it is not the case that they do not watch TV and do not...

Hint: Convert the given problem into venn diagram and try to solve it. Thanks.
  img

it is still very tough,please give me complete solution.many people have the same problem i have

Dayne Fernandes one month ago
sir im getting mechanical engineering branch in thapar university . so i want to know is it good for my future.

Not wrong. If you are confident within you then you can take it again. It will be really appreciable if you can qualify jee next year. But As you have already given 1 year of time for it,...
  img

Dear student, Thapar university is good for mechanical as well. Its past records are good in terms of oppotunities and placements My recommendation : once go through the syllabus of...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Taking drop twice is not adviseble.
  img
htyntysthewasheyhq45e

?........................................................................................................................................................?
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

Please post the correct question

Adarsh 2 months ago

plz post question

noogler 2 months ago
tips to make concentration on study

Tips and strategies to improve your concentration Choose the right place to study Your choice of study space can influence your level of concentration. So, to promote concentration: Choose...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details