DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

i want to ask tat which yr salary statement is required for obc ncl as in brochure they hv askd for 08-09...

so we hv to show the salary statement of 08-09 or 09-10

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 14 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 13 days ago
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 2 months ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 2 months ago

Make NCERT books as a base and get previous years’ question papers and assignments etc so that you may practice them and come across the style of question paper, plus you need to surf on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago
IIT clear how ?

kuch bhi post karte ho

2015 years ago
What is the AIR required for Computer Science at Bachelor’s at IIT Delhi, Bombay, Kharagpur, Roorkee and Kanpur.

for B.tech in CSE you at least need following ranks in general category. IIT delhi ----> 100 IIT bombay----> 55 IIT kharagpur ----> 310 IIT roorkee ----> 370 IIT kanpur ---->...
  img
Abhinav one month ago
prove that (1²×2²÷1!)+(2²×3²÷3!)+--- = 27e

I think that is wrong... And plz continue the equation for a little more next time Thanks Mohammed Askiitans Student

MOHAMMED ANAS 6 months ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena 6 months ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena 6 months ago
sir, I have got 269 in bitsat2015(general).What are my chances of getting a dual degree course in bits goa or hyderabad?

You see last years cutoffs on website of bits but that changes every year nothing can be said precisely but it can give you an idea.
  img
Abhinav 29 days ago

You should better visit the official websites and get to know about it...if you come up to their expectations, well and good otherwise prefer to visit – Chhattarpati Shivaji Inst of Tech,...

Soneel Verma 27 days ago

you should see last 3 year cut off to see the trend of increase of cut off. and pls visit its official page for further details

mohit vashishtha 9 days ago
View all Questions »