Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

sir,

i want to ask tat which yr salary statement is required for obc ncl as in brochure they hv askd for 08-09...

so we hv to show the salary statement of 08-09 or 09-10

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Imporatant topics fo PCM IN JEE MAINS AND ADVANCED 2017

Physics: Electrostatics & Gravitation(conceptually similar) Current Electricity &Heat Transfer (conceptually similar) ElectromagneticInduction Waves (Sound as well as optics)...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ The above link will give you an idea for important topics for JEE....
  img
Ankit 29 days ago

you can go to following link to check your answer: http://blog.askiitians.com/get-important-topics-physics-chemistry-maths-study-jee-mains/ thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL 29 days ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 11 months ago
I believe in following one ideal book for each subject for the IIT-JEE preparation. I have HC VERMA for physics, GRB-OP. TANDON for chemistry, DAS GUPTA for maths. but, suggest me a book...

Dear Jaisson, Yes, das gupta has only subjective problems, i advice you to take M.L Khanna for maths. It contains all models of problems For physics, HCV is the best book you can get for...

Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
Which of India's greatest freedom fighters got his name because his familywere originally sellers of perfume?

It is Gandhiji .. his family were originally sellers of perfume gandhi from gandha.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I am now in eleventh and planning to go for MBBS which exam I have to appear for??

You must start preparing for the AIPMT. You can get one of the top colleges of the India for MBBS through this exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off