Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

sir,

i want to ask tat which yr salary statement is required for obc ncl as in brochure they hv askd for 08-09...

so we hv to show the salary statement of 08-09 or 09-10

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

can u provide me with some skills whic are to be handled at the time of jee

Please refer to the below mentioned link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello,dear student first thing you must remember is to do hard work.you must not be confuse during the exam. be confident but not over confident.do not be nervous.practice previous years...

SONALI one month ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj one month ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 2 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 2 months ago
i have taken admission to polytechnic diploma i cangive jee advanced

Yes you can give it. It is perfectly fine and allowed. SO apply for it and all the best for the exam. Good luck ! !!

Alisha SIngh one month ago

hello omkar yes you leave it and apply jee for your bright feature.jee are very technical and scithetic education.

raj kumar one month ago

Capzest - Education plays a very important role in your life. Right education is paramount in order to develop a skill set in any student. Don't compromise on your future. Get the best...

Alisha SIngh one month ago
i am scoring 400 and i am an obc in aipmt re test.can i get mbbs or bds .my home is west bengal

Chances are very less because the paper this year was easy and the cut off will be high. Did you get anything through WBJEE?

Neeti 9 months ago
I am a class 12 student. I have chosen the group with subjects physics, chemistry, maths, computer science in class 11. I look forward for writing the KVPY exam this year. But the KVPY exam ...

I will suggest you to look the eligibility critera for the same from the askIITians website or official website of KVPY exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

My suggestion for you is to put up your quaeries regarding KVPY on official websites of leading institutions providing coachibng for KVPY or simply google out details about the syllabus,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
HI i secured 1517(obc) rank and 8134(AIR). so acording to this rank which college is best and ism dhanbad cse branch is best or not.. and please also suggest me for a good college acordind...

No doubt CS, EC and IT , EE are going good in top IITs.. but CSE at ISM dhanbad is also good....but if you are getting CSE, EC IT at any other IITs, try to hav it....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off