sir,

i want to ask tat which yr salary statement is required for obc ncl as in brochure they hv askd for 08-09...

so we hv to show the salary statement of 08-09 or 09-10

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 3 months ago
sir my friend brought m l khanna iit mathematics but he says that cengage is better than it....so which 1 should i buy?...kindly tell me the best book as i need a good book for iit point of...

Both the books are good, but comparetively you should go for CENGAGE publication books.. I am suggesting you for these books.. Avoid Objective Mathematics by R.D...... Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 22 days ago
sir i am a cbse 12 student, i want to sore above 90 % in in cbse board and i want to crack iit in the first chance? can you give some tips?

For boards it is not that difficult once you prepare for IIT. While prpeparing for IIT preparartion for boards is automatically there. You just need to focus one month before the boards and...
  img
Harsh Patodia 28 days ago

The most common yet serious mistakes that you should avoid to successfully pass the IIT JEE. 1. Lack of interest during school lectures. --What should you do? Attend regular lectures (both...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago
(1)if p and k be real numbers such that x^3 – px^2+kx-6=0 has its roots real and positive,then the minimum value of k is? (2)the maximum value of f(x)=sin(x)+cos(x) when x lies between...

2.Use AOD, 2nd order derivative method to find the solution of the eqn in the forst and third quadrant for maximum and minimum value of the function. 3. Substitute the value of x or y(here...
  img
Ravi 22 days ago

sir,it would be very kind of you if you please post the answers,i have tried in the same way,please post the answers...

vineet chatterjee 22 days ago
the structure of bakelite is-

Hey Student Bakelite also called polyoxybenzylmethylenglycolanhydride is the first synthetic plastic.It is a cross linked polymer formed from Phenol and formaldehyd e as shown in figure:
  img
Anjali Ahuja 15 days ago
View all Questions »