sir,

i want to ask tat which yr salary statement is required for obc ncl as in brochure they hv askd for 08-09...

so we hv to show the salary statement of 08-09 or 09-10

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir my s.c category rank is 5622 a.i.r and home state s.c rank is 956...is it possible fr me to get admission in any nit with civil engineeing branch? already two rounds are over and i have...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
a hammer of mass 1 kg strikes on the head of a nail with velocity of 2ms -1 . it drives the nail 0.01 m into a wooden block. find the force applied by the hammer and the time of impact.

v=0 m/s , u=2 m/s => v 2 -u 2 =2as => a=200 m/s2 Force applied by hammer= 200x1=200 N time of impact= 2/200=0.01 seconds=10 milli seconds Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
6x-13x+6

I think you want to ask solution for 6x-13x+6=0 which is equal to 7x=6 x=6/7 sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sir, I have got 120 in jee mains with 90.8% in CBSE. I am getting 132 in jee advanced. I am from OBC category. Kindly tell me which NIT or IIT i can get. Thank you.

1.You can get decent NITs , like hamirpur. 2. You may not be able to get good branch in older IITs, but you may get branch of your choice in newer NITs.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

Check RANK COLLEGE PREDICTOR

Ishan 2 months ago

Thank u so very much. now i can take a breath of relief.

SHUBHAM SWASTIK BEHERA 2 months ago
Sir, I am getting 218 in jee advance’14. Should I go for BS Economics IIT Kanpur or Engg Physics/Energy System Engg IIT BOMBAY? Should i give preference to IIT Bombay?

Your predicted JEE Advanced 2014 Rank is between 1101 and 1200 Why dont you take any other branch like Chemical, Civil .. Yes, you should give pref. to IIT Bombay. Engg. physics is a good...
  img
bharat bajaj 2 months ago

PLEASE CHOOSE THE BRANCH THAT YOU LOVE BY LOOKING AT WHAT EACH BRANCH WILL ALLOW YOU TO DO. PLACEMENTS ARE USELESS. THEY ARE TEMPORARY. IF YOU REALLY WANT GOOD CAREER GROWTH TAKE THE DEPT OF...

Vineet Vinayak one month ago

IIT Delhi Production>IIT Roorkee ECE>IIT Delhi Chemical>IIT Kharagpur Mechanical

AKSHAT BHANDARI 2 months ago
please help me , i want to give practise test papers for medical entrance exams 2015 only at specfiec dates please suggest me some coaching institute names/ online coaching

You should contact the askIITians website. We provide with online lectures and give coaching for entrance exams for engineering as well as medical. You can also find the study material from...
  img
Apoorva Arora 2 months ago
View all Questions »