Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i want to ask tat which yr salary statement is required for obc ncl as in brochure they hv askd for 08-09...

so we hv to show the salary statement of 08-09 or 09-10

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...
What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.
vindhya 5 months ago
thnx :)
Fulan Nagar 4 months ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?
Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
Nishant Vora 12 days ago
but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...
Himanshu 12 days ago
please specify your question first then ask.............
ayush pandey 10 months ago
i got jee main air-48617 sc rank-31793 can i get any gud college?
You need to visit the official wblinks of Jeemains and Josaa to get the current status and also to make out whether you will be allotted any seat accordingly and where,............If you...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Sir I got offer letter from NSIT for b tech in ICE(Instrumental and Control Engineering) and EEE(Electrical and Electronics) from Bharati Vidyapeeth college of engineering. Which should I...
Prefer NSIT.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Check your interest first, make out what exactly you want to do and accordingly choose the institute, otherwise there are so many other reputed institutions as well where you may get...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details