DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

i want to ask tat which yr salary statement is required for obc ncl as in brochure they hv askd for 08-09...

so we hv to show the salary statement of 08-09 or 09-10

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are prime numbers between 20 and 30?

These are prime numbers 23 ,29 You can always do by doing prime factorization
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

its’ easy ! 23 and 29. U see 23 and 29 are only divided by 1 and itself. plz approve!

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 6 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 6 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 6 months ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 2 months ago
Sir on behalf the solution of jee main I am expecting 126 in jee main and 82% in CBSE boards, I am from general category from Kolkata, Can I expect to get any thing ?? I have used your...

In Gen cat...you should qualify for jee adv, this year cut off may be 115--122.., but no possiblity to get any NITs.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Sir then what can I expect form Jee Main, possibly which private colleges should I expect??

Aman Bhambra one month ago
is there bsc maths hons. in kuk and what is procedure to get admission in kuk

There is a confusion because of the fact that there are two completely opposite things given in the homesite. At one place it is given that there are no courses offered in this regard. In...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

You should visit the KU weblink, BSc Maths is available...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Bsc Hons Maths is not offered in kuk.
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
which book is sefl sufficient with detailed answers of all its questions for jee advanced – j d lee(indian version) or o p tandon ?

More recommended book and trusted by astronomical numbers is O P TONDON. So you can at first do that and when your are done you can reach up for J D LEE and check the different kind of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
View all Questions »