sir,

i want to ask tat which yr salary statement is required for obc ncl as in brochure they hv askd for 08-09...

so we hv to show the salary statement of 08-09 or 09-10

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad one month ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad one month ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool one month ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool one month ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj one month ago
Review about annanya ganguly physical chemistry and op tondon for same.which is better.

OP Tandon is better. Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry Ø NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Ø Organic Chemistry by...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
A beam of light is converging towards a point I on a screen.A plane glass plate whose thickness in the direction of the beam=t,refractive index=u,is introduced in the path of the beam.The...

There would be a path difference of of (µ – 1) t... After calculatimng the path difference, that wouls be a function of amplitude... So, during convergence, Intensity would be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Hi Our first prime minister was jawaher lal nehru but who was the first non congress prime minister of India?

Morarji Desai , First Non Congress Indian Prime Minister He was an Indian freedom fighter and the first non-Congress Party Prime Minister of India. He is the world`s oldest person to become...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
I AM A 10TH GRADE STUDENT.I AM INTERESTED IN CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY AS WELL AS IN DOING ANIMATION GRAPHICS.WHAT FIELD OR STREAM SHOULD I CHOOSE:COMPUTER SCINCE OR BIOLOGY IN 11TH STD.HELP...

1.Physics, chemistry would be common subjects to persue COMPUTER SCIENCE professional or BIO-Medical professional. 2. If you want to be a computer professional as...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

you see , computer science which you are talking about is quite different with respect to animation graphics. But biology syllabus will be same as you have studied till 10 th , only the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago
View all Questions »