Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

sir,

i want to ask tat which yr salary statement is required for obc ncl as in brochure they hv askd for 08-09...

so we hv to show the salary statement of 08-09 or 09-10

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

In my CBSE Class 12 Exam held in the year 2016, I have secured : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Am I eligible for JEE Main 2017 ?

@ sakyajit yes , why not ?? you have a very good score in phy and chemi and maths also pass , thats the thing req for sitting in the jee main exam . i think u should ask about the advanced...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago
Please tell me , How many month enough for jee advanced passing with good rank ?

@ dipesh It depends upon your efficiency of work , and the no of hours you are putting in doing the hardwork . truely speaking , 1 yr is enough for the jee syllabus , if u will put 5-6 hrs...

Umakant biswal one month ago
If the ordered pairs (x1, y1) and (x2, y2) satisfying the system of equationslog10 y – log10 |x| = log100 4 and log100 |x + y| = , find the value of (x1 + x2 + y1 + y2).

Hii The value after secong log term is not written . Kindly provide the complete information and we will help you . Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago
what are the topics?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar one year ago
is it ok to learn only the most important chapters of PCM in JEE MAIN

Hi student, It actually depends on time. If you have less time then you might want to follow this strategy. But if you have got time focus on completing all topics Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 days ago

@ xavier Yes , if u are now in class 12 th then u can , beacuse u have also to prepare for board exam . but give board exam as your frst priority , as its the one time exam , and u need 75...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago

hi xavier visit http://blog.askiitians.com/get-important-topics-physics-chemistry-maths-study-jee-mains/...

yesterday
CSE at NSIT (DIT) or CSE at NIT Warangal... Planning for Masters outside India…. Which is the better option?

As both are equivalent collges but are like poles apart. Therefore you may choose according to yourconvenience. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

CSE at nit warangal is better option

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj