sir,

i want to ask tat which yr salary statement is required for obc ncl as in brochure they hv askd for 08-09...

so we hv to show the salary statement of 08-09 or 09-10

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Electric field is negative gradient of potential.Potential along equatorial line in a dipole is zero but feild exist there.why?

Potentail is zero, but the change is not zero in the direction parallel to dipole so we have electric field along that direction. Potential gradient along axial is not zero and hence we have...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
A body is thrown horizontally with a vel. u from top of the tower. The displacement of the stone when the horizontal and vertical vel. are equal?(Horizontal projectile)

Hello Dear student, v= gt u=gt t=u/g the horizontal displacment = u*u/g the vertical displacment, s= .5g (u/g)^2
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sir ,i have scored 263 state rank in odisha .can i get in this SCB Medical College, Cuttack

Dear student, Please specify from which category do you belong based on which we can tell you if you would be in a chance to get through in SCB College. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
There are six official languages of the UN . i know 4 languages i.e Russian, Chinese, English and Spanish. which are the remaining two languages ??

The rest of the two languages are French and Arabic.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Sir , i got 215 in IIT mains exam and scored 95% in 12 th cbse .in IIT advance i just have 127 marks.what can approximately be my rank?? (i am of general category)

Your expected rank is 7500-8000 in JEE Main. You may get a decent NIT with this rank. However, as your JEE Advance marks are so less, you will just be able to clear the cutoff i think....
  img
bharat bajaj 3 months ago

Hi Shikha, Seeing your marks you can expect mains rank between 1000-2000. With advanced marks your rank will be beyond 15,000. You can still join best NITs. Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar,...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago

Is it Bihar Intermediate Education? Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians Faculty

Arun Kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »