DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

i want to ask tat which yr salary statement is required for obc ncl as in brochure they hv askd for 08-09...

so we hv to show the salary statement of 08-09 or 09-10

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 5 months ago
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath one month ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul 2 months ago
what are the possible isomers of 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane?

Cyclic Structures 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,2-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,3-methylcyclohexane The chemical formula is C 7 H 13 Br. It has 14 monovalent atoms(13 H, 1 Br),...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago
Sir I am currently enrolled in University of Delhi B.tech (C.S) which was under FYUP but now it is removed and we are the first and we are first and the last batch of DU’s B.tech. This year...

If you are really interested in scope and package just do justification with your studies and keep up with the present time you will definitely get placed in some good company. This might...
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
I have been sellected for coaching centers of FIITJEE, VMC and Bansal. Which would be the best for South Delhi

I will go for Bansal classes , even FIITJEE is better. choice is yours, dont relyon my answer...plzz do consult some other people -- regards Ramesh

Ramesh V 5 years ago
View all Questions »