ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I'm getting 140 marks in iit-jee2010 . What rank can I get?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gavish,

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I WANT TO STUDY FOR 1 YEAR FOR IIT AFTER 12 SO SHOULD I START PREPARING ALL MY CONCEPTS OF 11 AND 12 AND IN WHICH ORDER THAT IS EITHER FISTLY 11 AND THEN 12 OR VICE VERSA. PLEASE...

u must start with 11 bcoz it concludes bases of all chapters read the theory first then practise questions also there is self study material for each subject on askkiitians u can also try it...

ng29 one month ago

first of all u must take good coaching and start practising good books for all subjects with proper analysis approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
sir, i got 202 in jee advance 2015 in obc{ncl} in which branch i will be placed in old iits please guide me on this issue

Your predicted JEE Advanced 2015 Rank is around 2500. According to the last year cutoffs. you can get following branches. IITK K4204 Physics IITK K4201 Chemistry IITD D4105 Biochemical...
  img
Abhinav 4 hours ago

Very rare chance of Old IITs...because, you are lying at 40 % of total marks alotted. If in case, you may get Biotech, civil or integrated MScs programme....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 hours ago
Hi sir/madam, I would like to know if problem book in mahematical analysis by GN Berman will be good for IIT-JEE

Dear student, GN Berman is a very good book for IIT JEE preparations especially for algebra
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

Yes

EXAM HACKERS one month ago
Dear sir, I am gulf (Muscat) NRI student appearing CBSE 12th in March 2015, interested in B.Tech Mechanical Eng or ECE. As both or my areas of interest which one you advise in terms of...

Hi, You can go for ECE which I personally feels has better job prospects and opportunities. If you want to do a UG in India from NIT, than DASA is the option which helps NRI students with...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
SIR, need ur help... as paper-2 result is not yet declared so how can one know that the person will be eligible for JEE ADVANCE Paper-2 ?????? Reply as soon as possible....

look mansi i had been checking on internet since 2 days but does not get any positive feedback and also contacted trough my links but no results, but dont worry as soon as i get some update...

ng29 22 days ago

hey mansi according to my information the result will be available between 10 to 20 may last year also it was released between 10 to 20 may

Nikunj Fotedar 20 days ago

there is no such thing as paper two advance if a person has cleared jee mains that during the registration of jee mains there is a option present to choose for AAT (architecture applitude...

Nikunj Fotedar 19 days ago

dear student, please post proper ques thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago

what 75

Gman Namg 5 days ago
View all Questions »