Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

I wanna ask about Indian Institute of maritime studies,Mumbai(the college that take Eml students)  so plz tell me upto which rank do they take students??plz reply soon

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which book is best to prepare for iit????How can i get it

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago

@ akash for iit u need to do hard work , frst of all , the 2 nd thing is clear and crystal concept is required for that , beacuse in jee adv u wont be able to solve any quyes if u dnt have...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago

PLEASE VISIT http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx THANKS POST IF ANY DOUBT STILL IN YOUR MIND:}

SAHIL 25 days ago
Tell me how to prepare with excellence in two years of 11&12

@ sarang the two years are very veryimp and crucial for the jeeprep . and in these two years u need to completely planned up the things to get the desired result . for that i am suggesting...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...

@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...

Umakant biswal one month ago

dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
sir, i got 129 marks in jee mains and 96.5% in andhra pradesh state board exams.could i get mechanical seat in top ten nit’s? atleast in spot round?please guide me!

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html You can use our rank and branch predictor to see the probable ...
  img
Ankit 2 months ago

Dear Friend, I must say that your score in board as well as in Jee is quite good and there may be a chance that you may get a seat in higher NITs and that too in your desired branch but for ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
It was earlier called as ‘The Statuette’. How do we know it today?

Today we know it by Oscars .... The official name of the Oscar statuette is the Academy Award of Merit. Made of gold-plated britannium on a black metal base, it is 13.5 inches (34 cm) in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Sir by using rank predictor I'm getting rank around 15000 in NEET 2. Can i expect MBBS seat? http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/rank-predictor/ This was the Rank predictor I...

Dear student Yes, you can get a seat but chances to get into government mbbs is less.You can get it in private college.
  img
Bhavya 18 days ago

@ palak Kindly mention the mark you are getting , as NEET have 30,000 seat nearly if we could sum total of all the private as welll as govt seats , then u can get a seat but the college...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off