I wanna ask about Indian Institute of maritime studies,Mumbai(the college that take Eml students)  so plz tell me upto which rank do they take students??plz reply soon

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What would be the best way to revise the class 11 syllabus before the end of the year? Also I have covered the the whole syllabus once well and I have to attend school as well as coaching.

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1 st October 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 28 days ago
Sir my BITSAT score is 355 and in the first round of iteration I got EEE in goa ...Do I have a chance of Mech or EEE in Pilani campus in later rounds ??

First of all, congratulations for your success.You have a pretty good chance of getting both Mech (337 cutoff-2013 & 332 cutoff-2012) and EEE(343 cutoff-2013 & 343 cutoff-2012) in...
  img
Aziz Alam 24 days ago
Q.1 A body is moved along a str. line by a machine delivering a constant power . The distance travelled by the body in time t is proportional to t ^3/4 t^3/2 t^1/4 t^1/2 Q2. The potential...

Dear Students Please post question one by one. Ques.1 – - Power Deliver is constant so P = constat From work energgy theoru, we know that W = change in kinetic Energy = 0.5 m v 2 So...
  img
Nirmal Singh. yesterday
Which gov. colleges are good for civil engineering on basis of placement? Tell if private are better than gov. in Delhi-NCR?

IIT's and NIT's are the best govt colleges which provide best placements in Civil Engineering in India, but there are some few colleges, which provide good placements are- Indian...
  img
Ramreddy 6 days ago
what is the use of state rank in jee mains?

Hi, NITs have a quota for the students belonging to home state. So the students seeking admission in their home state will be preferred. For detailed information on this refer the JEE MAINS...
  img
Yash Baheti 23 days ago

Can a state rank of 1700 get me into a good branch in NIT Calicut?

Harikrishnan M B 22 days ago
View all Questions »