Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I wanna ask about Indian Institute of maritime studies,Mumbai(the college that take Eml students)  so plz tell me upto which rank do they take students??plz reply soon

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
Sir I can`t understand what is difference between. AIEE and JEE mains

Dar, There is no difference in AIEEE and JEE.Only one diiference is there that is placements that’s it.It means there are many companies to provide placements.

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

JEE MAINS IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.IF YOU GOT RANK IN JEE MAINS EXAM YOU GET THE NIT SEAT.AIEEE IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.BUT THIS IS NOT AVALIABLE NOW

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago

BEFORE JEE THAT`S NAME WAS AIEEE SO NOWADAYS THERE

NARAYANA 4 months ago
The quantity of heat which must be supplied to decompose a compound into its element is equal to the heat evolved during the formation of that compound from the elements". This statement is ...

The answer is Lavoisier and Laplace law : states that “T he quantity of heat which must be supplied to decompose a compound into its element is equal to the heat evolved during the...

divya 15 days ago
sir, i’m preparing for kvpy sa stream. can u please give me some tips on how to prepare for it. which all chapters should i concentrate on?

You may simply follow these links and get to know the latest information regarding it – simply type KVPY preparation tips on google and you may get results more than your expectations and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on padhai.com or school.careers360.com and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

thanks

Archita 10 months ago
Hi , Please let me know what is global warming?

Global warming is d combined result of anthropogenic (human-caused) emissions of greenhouse gases and changes in solar irradiance , while climate change refers to any change in the state of ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off