Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

SIR,THIS IS A VERY CRUCIAL DECISION 4 ME AS A PARENT MY SON IS AS CONFUSED AS ME  RESULTS R NT OUT. EXPECTED SCORE  89  MAYBE MORE SHOULD HE ATTEMPT iit-JEE . STUDENTS DNG IIT JEE  DNT FAREWEWLL WTH CET.FEEDBACK SAYS SO.UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HIS MH-CET SCORES SHLD NOT SUFFER.R IIT JEE PREPARATIONS SUFFICIENT 4 CET. IF DIFF  PLZ ANSWER HOW.WHAT SHLD I DO HE IS A  ICSE STUDENT 4 MUMBAI

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 11 months ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 7 years ago
WITCH BOOK IS GOOD FOR 2017 AIIMS ENTRENCE EXAM

MTG aiims explorer is really good. it has the past papers for aiims. You’ll get an idea about the pattern followed by them. But you should also purchase subjectwise books in physics...

Neeti 11 months ago
his year i am ready to do hard and smart work to get into IIT.i just need proper planning of studies.can i get your suggestion?

Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the study material provided to you from your coaching...
  img

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off