DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

SIR,THIS IS A VERY CRUCIAL DECISION 4 ME AS A PARENT MY SON IS AS CONFUSED AS ME  RESULTS R NT OUT. EXPECTED SCORE  89  MAYBE MORE SHOULD HE ATTEMPT iit-JEE . STUDENTS DNG IIT JEE  DNT FAREWEWLL WTH CET.FEEDBACK SAYS SO.UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HIS MH-CET SCORES SHLD NOT SUFFER.R IIT JEE PREPARATIONS SUFFICIENT 4 CET. IF DIFF  PLZ ANSWER HOW.WHAT SHLD I DO HE IS A  ICSE STUDENT 4 MUMBAI

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 16 days ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 16 days ago
which is a better choice IIT DElhi Dual chemical or IIT roorkee mechnical in terms of exposer placeemnts and studies

IIT_R Mechanical is a core branch and you will enjoy learning it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

Both are at par, now, its upto you to make a choice what interests you the most and accordingly go ahead....on the other hand you can also compare and contrast some other educational...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 15 days ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 16 days ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

You have got good scores and have a bright future.The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach...
  img
Dinesh one year ago
Please its URGENT Sir I have been alloted Mechanical Engineering with specilisation in Automotive engineering in DTU after 1 st round of counselling. My CRL is 4301 and I come under outside ...

Yes you may get, but also present option is good.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

The branch you got is very good and DTU mechanical has its own class and I think that you should not wait for any other options.

Akshit Matthew 17 days ago
Sir could u please tell which university is better – VIT OR MANIPAL UNIVERSITY My dates of exam is clashing . ?

Manipal is very good for placements and moreover the type of education over there is practical and as per info i have manipal ranks top in collages ratings online and yes it also depends on ...

Hemanth Sai 3 months ago

Dear friend, My opinion is VIT is better than MANIPAL.Seek information about your desired branch for future studies. ALL THE BEST

trivikramkavuri 3 months ago

Thanks . Someone from Askiitians also please answer .

Drake 3 months ago
View all Questions »