ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SIR,THIS IS A VERY CRUCIAL DECISION 4 ME AS A PARENT MY SON IS AS CONFUSED AS ME  RESULTS R NT OUT. EXPECTED SCORE  89  MAYBE MORE SHOULD HE ATTEMPT iit-JEE . STUDENTS DNG IIT JEE  DNT FAREWEWLL WTH CET.FEEDBACK SAYS SO.UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HIS MH-CET SCORES SHLD NOT SUFFER.R IIT JEE PREPARATIONS SUFFICIENT 4 CET. IF DIFF  PLZ ANSWER HOW.WHAT SHLD I DO HE IS A  ICSE STUDENT 4 MUMBAI

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir;if the cut of is 124(general) in jee advanced and i get 142 then what is my expected rank.general category

Hi, You may expected you rank in between 10k-15k. Actually rank depends on many factors like cutoff marks, number of students appread, your category etc. Best of Luck!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

You should better visit the official link of the IIT where you hope to make it....but your score is not much promising, so I recommend you to visit the official websites of the below given...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 7 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 4 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 6 months ago
Currently I am solving H.c.verma and D.C. pandey for physics.. is it sufficient or i should go for CENGAGE also ???

What’s my suggession is to understand the basic concept from wherever you are doing if you will follow everything conceptually then two books will be sufficient for you.
  img
Piyush 3 days ago

Those are theb

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago

Thnxxx....

Sankalp Tiwari 3 days ago

What?

7 hours ago
The equation root(x+1) - root(x-1) = root(4x-1) has how many solutions?

Hello Student, root (x+1) -root(x-1)=root(4x-1) squaring both sides, we get x+1+x-1-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 2x-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 -2x+1=2root(x^2-1) squaring again both sides 4x^2+1-4x=4(x^2-1)...
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
Sir I am interested only in CSE. I am getting CSE at all NIT’s. The ones that seem to interest me are Warangal, Surathkal and Allahabad. Now here’s the catch. I belong from North India...

Hi I thought you asked for IIIT Allahabad. NIT Suratkal is way better than NIT Allahabad. It might be said in some article dedicated to NIT Allahabad for coding. But I know for sure that CS...
  img
Sunil Kumar 4 days ago

Hi You should go with the follwoing choices : 1. Warangal 2. Surathkal 3. IIIT Allahabad. Since you plan for higher studies , the college brand value will incur that strength in your...
  img
Sunil Kumar 6 days ago

Is there really a major difference between NIT Surathkal and NIT Allahabad. In terms of CSE i have read Allahabad has better coding culture.

Parth Goswami 5 days ago
LET a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h be distinct elements in set {-7,-5,-3,-2,2,4,6,13} . then the minimum possible value of {a+b+c+d} 2 + {e+f+g+h} 2 is........?

Dear rahul let a+b+c+d =x and e+f+g+h =y then x+y =8 so (x+y) 2 =x 2 +y 2 +2xy x 2 +y 2 = (x+y) 2 - 2xy =64- 2xy we know (x+y)/2 ≥ √xy xy ≤16 we can use this enequality when x...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »