SIR,THIS IS A VERY CRUCIAL DECISION 4 ME AS A PARENT MY SON IS AS CONFUSED AS ME  RESULTS R NT OUT. EXPECTED SCORE  89  MAYBE MORE SHOULD HE ATTEMPT iit-JEE . STUDENTS DNG IIT JEE  DNT FAREWEWLL WTH CET.FEEDBACK SAYS SO.UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HIS MH-CET SCORES SHLD NOT SUFFER.R IIT JEE PREPARATIONS SUFFICIENT 4 CET. IF DIFF  PLZ ANSWER HOW.WHAT SHLD I DO HE IS A  ICSE STUDENT 4 MUMBAI

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
i am an average student. i scored 9.4 cgpa in cbse 10 th boards. my problem is that i am facing difficuly in managing iit jee coaching syllabus. however i am doing good in school as i...

You need to understand this fact clearly,that you are learning completely new stuff and also the that’s being taught.This is challenging to everybody and you have to be patience.By...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu one month ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh one month ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1. An...

Amit Saxena 5 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set...

Himanshu Vijay 5 years ago
sir my jaypee noida rank is 3000 . is there a chance of getting IT or cse ???? plz guide thnx in advance

Hi, Please see the last years opening and cloasing rank for a better idea. For a more precise answer, visit oyr college and branch predictor. Here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
Kindly arrange the following branches in terms of job prospects and corresponding 5 best colleges (India) in order of merit offering the branches. 1. Civil Engg. 2. Mechanical Engg. 3. Comp...

Hi, 3. Comp Sc. & Engg - IIT Kanpur 5. Electronics Engg. - IIT Delhi 4. Electrical Engg. - IIt Delhi 2. Mechanical Engg. - IIT Kharagpur 11. Petroleum Engg. - Indian Institute of...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
View all Questions »