Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

SIR,THIS IS A VERY CRUCIAL DECISION 4 ME AS A PARENT MY SON IS AS CONFUSED AS ME  RESULTS R NT OUT. EXPECTED SCORE  89  MAYBE MORE SHOULD HE ATTEMPT iit-JEE . STUDENTS DNG IIT JEE  DNT FAREWEWLL WTH CET.FEEDBACK SAYS SO.UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HIS MH-CET SCORES SHLD NOT SUFFER.R IIT JEE PREPARATIONS SUFFICIENT 4 CET. IF DIFF  PLZ ANSWER HOW.WHAT SHLD I DO HE IS A  ICSE STUDENT 4 MUMBAI

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

The base BC of a triangle ABC contains the points P(p1, q1) and Q(p2, q2) and the equation of sides AB and AC are p1x + q1y = 1 and q1x + p2y = 1 respectively. Then the equations of AQ...

we can find the intersection point of the lines AB and AC which would be the coordinates of the point A Now you know the coordinates of A and coordinates of Q so just find the line by two...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 days ago
The equation of the directrix of the parabola y2+4y+4x+2=0 is:

Dear Student, Given equation of parabola can be rewritten as (y+2) 2 = -4(x-0.5). Now compairing which Y 2 = 4aX, a = -1. Therefore, the equation of directric is given by X + a =0 Therfore...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 6 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago
which is better lnmiit jaipur (CS) or jaypee noida (CS) or iiit amethi (IT) ?

Although Jaypee is a private it will charge a high fee but still in my opinion it is the best option from the above.

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
Nearly how much questions I should attend to crack IISER entrance test in SCB stream?

Dear student, You can find previous years cutoff for IISER entrance test here admission.aglasem.com/iiser-admission-cut-offs/ Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

This is a very general thing or a common sense to attempt all the question in apaper provided there is no negative marking,.....and ye you must practice solving the previous year’s papers...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off