SIR,THIS IS A VERY CRUCIAL DECISION 4 ME AS A PARENT MY SON IS AS CONFUSED AS ME  RESULTS R NT OUT. EXPECTED SCORE  89  MAYBE MORE SHOULD HE ATTEMPT iit-JEE . STUDENTS DNG IIT JEE  DNT FAREWEWLL WTH CET.FEEDBACK SAYS SO.UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HIS MH-CET SCORES SHLD NOT SUFFER.R IIT JEE PREPARATIONS SUFFICIENT 4 CET. IF DIFF  PLZ ANSWER HOW.WHAT SHLD I DO HE IS A  ICSE STUDENT 4 MUMBAI

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
it got a seat in iit madras in dual degree BS MS in biological sciences ...what is the scope and content of the course ??

There is actually little scope as far as India is concerened in the field of application(research or industrial).But, there are very good options abroad regarding biological sciences,in...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
hi .this is sachin. i have an eye sight of -12 for both my eyes.do i have any reservation in iit entrance exam? please reply as early as possible?

Blind persons whose visual acuity, as determined by competent authority, is 20/200 or less in the better eye with correcting lenses, or whose widest diameter of visual field subtends angular...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 days ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Sher Mohammad 16 days ago
respeected sir, i wanted to know my opprtunities for admission.i have got 303 in BITSAT-2014 and in the first iteration i am placed in the waiting list.sir i have even applied for chemical...

Yes, you should get chemical easily.. and something even better. My friend secured 309 marks last year and he was able to get Mech in BITS hyd. So I’m sure you will get at least chemical...

Ashish Kumar Yadav 25 days ago
sir, i am planning to go to kota for my engineering preparation am i taking the right decision? i’ve heard that lakhs of students go there and study day and night, then why don’t they get...

Hi, It is true that lacs of students go to kota for studies out of which only a few thousand get sellected. So whatr is it, is it the coachings there or the student ! Remember the major part...
  img
Yash Baheti 13 days ago

There is not much of a use of going to kota... When you are preparing for competition there are a lot of factors that count. Many students done do so well after going there, even if they are...

Pranjal K 13 days ago

so should i go to kota? and is 6 hours a day enough for getting a rank below 200 in jee advanced? ( 2 hrs per subject each day) and which coaching class should i join- pace in mumbai,...

Yatin Sharma 12 days ago
Sir I have got 5 yr M&C at IIT D , other choices which i can get are Electrical (Power) at IIT D , Electrical at IIT K , Mechanical at IIT B. Will it would be wiseful to go for second round...

last two choices could be better as they are evergreen branches.

SHUBHAM SWASTIK BEHERA 27 days ago

yess, electrical n mechanical are much better options

Kunal 26 days ago

yess, electrical n mechanical are much better options

Kunal 26 days ago
View all Questions »