SIR,THIS IS A VERY CRUCIAL DECISION 4 ME AS A PARENT MY SON IS AS CONFUSED AS ME  RESULTS R NT OUT. EXPECTED SCORE  89  MAYBE MORE SHOULD HE ATTEMPT iit-JEE . STUDENTS DNG IIT JEE  DNT FAREWEWLL WTH CET.FEEDBACK SAYS SO.UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HIS MH-CET SCORES SHLD NOT SUFFER.R IIT JEE PREPARATIONS SUFFICIENT 4 CET. IF DIFF  PLZ ANSWER HOW.WHAT SHLD I DO HE IS A  ICSE STUDENT 4 MUMBAI

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu one month ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh one month ago
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

i think its better to call jeeadvanced site or mail at jeeadv@iitkgp.ac.in thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
Which private college is best for civil engineering among DIT(dehradun),Amity(Noida),LPU,Graphic Era,Galgotias(noida)? Give priority order on the basis of placements and packages.thank you

From the data recieved from various sources this is the final list which can be made out. The data which is considered for this list is for the academic year 2012-2013 DIT (Dehradun)...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Hello Sir, I am a bit confused with something. I hope you will help me out. I know that it’s important to be in top 20 percentile to appear for IIT Adv. But is it also important to get...

No, it is not necessary to be in top 20 percentile for NITs. If you score very good marks, you will definitely get NIT of your choice. But, for admission in IITs, you must be in top 20...

Vidushi one month ago

Thank you

Siddharth Singh one month ago
If one gets 189 in jee mains and has 94% in cbse boards, will he get mnit allahabad ec or dtu ec.

If one gets 189 in jee mains and has 94% in cbse boards, getting mnit allahabad ec or dtu has very low chances as these branches close at much better ranks.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
View all Questions »