ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SIR,THIS IS A VERY CRUCIAL DECISION 4 ME AS A PARENT MY SON IS AS CONFUSED AS ME  RESULTS R NT OUT. EXPECTED SCORE  89  MAYBE MORE SHOULD HE ATTEMPT iit-JEE . STUDENTS DNG IIT JEE  DNT FAREWEWLL WTH CET.FEEDBACK SAYS SO.UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HIS MH-CET SCORES SHLD NOT SUFFER.R IIT JEE PREPARATIONS SUFFICIENT 4 CET. IF DIFF  PLZ ANSWER HOW.WHAT SHLD I DO HE IS A  ICSE STUDENT 4 MUMBAI

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 10 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
My JEE Main rank is 6100.Suggest me the Top NIT Colleges to consider or should I prefer IIEST Shibpur which probably will be better than NIT?

Hii I am enlisting the names of the NIT’s which you can get with this rank of yours. 1 Jaipur 2 Nagpur 3 Rourkela 4 Calicut 5Tiruchirappalli 6 Bhopal 7Nagpur 8 Jalandhar 9 Surat but if...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
The magnetic field in a region is given by B = B 0 ( 1 + x /a) k . A square loop of edge length d is placed with its edge along x and y axes. The loop is now moved with constant velocity V =...

emf = d(flux)/dt = d(BA)/dt = Ad(1+x/a)B 0 /dt =d 2 B 0 V 0 /a

Himaja 6 months ago

Emf=B*l*v =Bo(1+x/a)*d*Vo

parthasarathy 6 months ago
sir i had got 100 marks in jee advance 2015 should i get any ranik i am PWD

their are chances but not very high. Hope for the best
  img
Abhinav yesterday
View all Questions »