ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SIR,THIS IS A VERY CRUCIAL DECISION 4 ME AS A PARENT MY SON IS AS CONFUSED AS ME  RESULTS R NT OUT. EXPECTED SCORE  89  MAYBE MORE SHOULD HE ATTEMPT iit-JEE . STUDENTS DNG IIT JEE  DNT FAREWEWLL WTH CET.FEEDBACK SAYS SO.UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HIS MH-CET SCORES SHLD NOT SUFFER.R IIT JEE PREPARATIONS SUFFICIENT 4 CET. IF DIFF  PLZ ANSWER HOW.WHAT SHLD I DO HE IS A  ICSE STUDENT 4 MUMBAI

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Three angles of a triangle ABC are in Arithmetic progression and two sides are in the ratio b : c = √3 : √2. Find angle A.

Hii use property of AP and then use the formulae of cosine from solution of triangles to get the answer in the required format. [a^2 = b^2 + c^2 - 2bc\cos\alpha\,] Best
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 3 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 26 days ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 2 months ago
Maths short tips and trcks

Hi, There is no tricks of tips as such in mathematics. The more problems you solve the more short methods ull get to solve a question. Do not rely on tricks coz many questions are desigend...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 5 years ago
Please help for Round 3;Sir on basis of my AIR rank 24875 and SC rank 523 i got NIT Warangal Mech for 2 nd round and thru state got COEP for CSE.I love CSE so please on my rank and category...

As per your rank and last year statistics you have less chances of getting CSE in NITW, but you may get CSE in NIT trichy that too may be in spot round (closing rank 27087). But its not safe...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago
I like to apply NTSE level 1 2014 exam. 1. Application fee for the exam 2. Location and place for the 1st level exam 3. Shall i send DD for the exam fee if applicable & name of the account?...

Hi, Please refer this page for detailed information : ncert.nic.in/programmes/talent_exam/talent_srch_exam.html Best of Luck !
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
View all Questions »