SIR,THIS IS A VERY CRUCIAL DECISION 4 ME AS A PARENT MY SON IS AS CONFUSED AS ME  RESULTS R NT OUT. EXPECTED SCORE  89  MAYBE MORE SHOULD HE ATTEMPT iit-JEE . STUDENTS DNG IIT JEE  DNT FAREWEWLL WTH CET.FEEDBACK SAYS SO.UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HIS MH-CET SCORES SHLD NOT SUFFER.R IIT JEE PREPARATIONS SUFFICIENT 4 CET. IF DIFF  PLZ ANSWER HOW.WHAT SHLD I DO HE IS A  ICSE STUDENT 4 MUMBAI

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2nd or 3rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year? I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1st round.

If you have filled the choices properly then, the chances are very good for seat upgradation.Stay positive and hope for the best. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
ROD OF LENGTH l IS CONTAINED IN CHARGE q WITH UNIFORM DENSITY.FIND OUT THE FIELD INTENSITYFROM ONE OF THE END POINTS OF THE ROD?

A rod of length has a uniform charge per unit length and a total charge Q. Calculate the electric field at a point P along the axis of the rod, a distance d from one end.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago
I expect a rank of 300-400 in advanced. which branch is having better scope. mechanical engg at bombay or cs at kharagpur etc.

You should go with cs at khargpur if you want to earn lot of money, and mechanical engg is also a good branch. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

CS at IIT Kanpur or IIT KGP.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 4 months ago
how many hours a day one should study..?? after cochng and school?

Generally study 3-4 hours , revinsing your notes and other material , you should be punctual in studies, make a proper study schedule and follow it.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
  img
Sumreet Johar 3 months ago

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...

Sumreet Singh Johar 3 months ago
View all Questions »