ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SIR,THIS IS A VERY CRUCIAL DECISION 4 ME AS A PARENT MY SON IS AS CONFUSED AS ME  RESULTS R NT OUT. EXPECTED SCORE  89  MAYBE MORE SHOULD HE ATTEMPT iit-JEE . STUDENTS DNG IIT JEE  DNT FAREWEWLL WTH CET.FEEDBACK SAYS SO.UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HIS MH-CET SCORES SHLD NOT SUFFER.R IIT JEE PREPARATIONS SUFFICIENT 4 CET. IF DIFF  PLZ ANSWER HOW.WHAT SHLD I DO HE IS A  ICSE STUDENT 4 MUMBAI

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find two consective even integers such that the smaller added to three times the larger gives a sum of 54. the numbers are.?

Your smaller number, let's call n. The other number is a consecutive even number, so you add 2. So, n and 2 + n are your two integers. Equation: n + 3( 2 + n ) = 54 Distribute the 3: n + 6 +...

vikas yadav one month ago

thnx!

Rickey one month ago
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago
What could you do if you've spilt acid on the laboratory coat? 10 points for chemistry?

IMMEDIATELY take off the lab coat. and immerse in a bowl of water, with possibly limewater dissolved in it . The limewater neutralises the acid. In an emergency wash with plenty of water -...

thnku brother! thumbs up!!

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
Are tuitions required for just CBSE 11 th and 12 th ?

No, for cbse exams, tution are not requred if toy are above average student. tutions waste your precious time that could be spent on self study. ALl that matters is self study and...

shubham sharda 12 days ago

depends on you........have you been taking tuitions for 10 th and below?......if yes then you need to take them becuz thats how your brain is adapted to learn!!

Rohan 29 days ago
Can you over volt a relay by two volts? Update: dc24v80a Update 2: testing system 25.9v power supply with 24v relay, still no signs of excessive heat. this might work.

Most relays can briefly take 2 volts over voltage, but then you want to be within spec. The over voltage would be used to pull in the the relay faster.

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

thnx!

i got 30621 rank in b.arch where can i get seat

In what jee or nata

milind 9 months ago

What is your score

milind 9 months ago

milind 9 months ago
View all Questions »