SIR,THIS IS A VERY CRUCIAL DECISION 4 ME AS A PARENT MY SON IS AS CONFUSED AS ME  RESULTS R NT OUT. EXPECTED SCORE  89  MAYBE MORE SHOULD HE ATTEMPT iit-JEE . STUDENTS DNG IIT JEE  DNT FAREWEWLL WTH CET.FEEDBACK SAYS SO.UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HIS MH-CET SCORES SHLD NOT SUFFER.R IIT JEE PREPARATIONS SUFFICIENT 4 CET. IF DIFF  PLZ ANSWER HOW.WHAT SHLD I DO HE IS A  ICSE STUDENT 4 MUMBAI

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
+

how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
I AM IN CLASS 12 I WANT SOME GUIDANCE FOR JEE MAINS AND ADVANCE

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
can iit advance marks be used to get into best NIT’s

No... It has clearly been mentioned in the brochure the criteria for NIT. through central counselling. So JEE mains would be considered and not advanced for admission to NIT’s...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
  img
Sumreet Johar 6 months ago

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...

Sumreet Singh Johar 6 months ago
sir,i have scored 105 in jee adv.2014. I belong to sc category. what would be my category rank?

You can predict your rank in JEE Advanced with the help of the following provided link. Compare your rank with previous year cut-off of various institutes. This will give you an idea of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora 7 months ago
if i dont get int iit or nit can i drop one year ?i am in class 12.....plz answer me fast...

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch...

Gyanendra Prakash 22 days ago

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch...

Gyanendra Prakash 22 days ago
View all Questions »