SIR,THIS IS A VERY CRUCIAL DECISION 4 ME AS A PARENT MY SON IS AS CONFUSED AS ME  RESULTS R NT OUT. EXPECTED SCORE  89  MAYBE MORE SHOULD HE ATTEMPT iit-JEE . STUDENTS DNG IIT JEE  DNT FAREWEWLL WTH CET.FEEDBACK SAYS SO.UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HIS MH-CET SCORES SHLD NOT SUFFER.R IIT JEE PREPARATIONS SUFFICIENT 4 CET. IF DIFF  PLZ ANSWER HOW.WHAT SHLD I DO HE IS A  ICSE STUDENT 4 MUMBAI

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 2 months ago
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 3 months ago
how to get the refund of money which i paid durind counselling.as i have cancelled the seat

Hii For refund you have to approach the Reporting Center, where you had initially reported for counselling. the fees collected for the JEE Main 2014 Spot Round is non-refundable. Thank you,...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
respeected sir, i wanted to know my opprtunities for admission.i have got 303 in BITSAT-2014 and in the first iteration i am placed in the waiting list.sir i have even applied for chemical...

I think with 303 u can get a better branch than chemical at BITS go for cse or e&tc at goa or pilani hyderabad shud be ur last preference

needhelp 5 months ago

Dont just wait for BITS result....fill other forms as well

needhelp 5 months ago
I expect a rank of 300-400 in advanced. which branch is having better scope. mechanical engg at bombay or cs at kharagpur etc.

You should go with cs at khargpur if you want to earn lot of money, and mechanical engg is also a good branch. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago

CS at IIT Kanpur or IIT KGP.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 6 months ago
View all Questions »