Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

SIR,THIS IS A VERY CRUCIAL DECISION 4 ME AS A PARENT MY SON IS AS CONFUSED AS ME  RESULTS R NT OUT. EXPECTED SCORE  89  MAYBE MORE SHOULD HE ATTEMPT iit-JEE . STUDENTS DNG IIT JEE  DNT FAREWEWLL WTH CET.FEEDBACK SAYS SO.UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES HIS MH-CET SCORES SHLD NOT SUFFER.R IIT JEE PREPARATIONS SUFFICIENT 4 CET. IF DIFF  PLZ ANSWER HOW.WHAT SHLD I DO HE IS A  ICSE STUDENT 4 MUMBAI

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...

@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....

Umakant biswal one month ago

It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.

Thiagarajan one month ago
sir, my Jee Air is 168861 SC rank is 7053 . I had a keen interest in Computer Science and IT. due to no coaching, my JEE mains score was 59. But i got 98%in board exams. I cannot drop the...

@ charanjit In that case u have to look upon the private university like lovely professional university , punjab , and amity university , noida . lpu takes admission if you have scored more ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I want to do engineering and I`m going to enter in 11th in few months. So should I opt for a dummy school or not?? And what subjects I`ll have to take in 11th if I want to become a app...

HI MOHIT SO YOU WANT TO BE A ENGINEER. SEE FRIEND IN INDIA , LAKHS OF STUDENTS GO FOR ENGINEERING EVERY YEAR. THE IRONY IS IN BETWEEN THESE LAKHS OF CANDIDATES GOING FOR ENGINEERING FEW ARE ...

SAHIL 22 days ago

@ mohit No, donot go for dummy school at all . beacuse joining a cbse school will benifit you both in the preparation as well as in your board exam also , rather than now , board exam...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

You have to score good marks in Class 10 to get admission in Class 11 and 12. Then the subjects you can opt are Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science and English. After Class 12 you...

Shreyas Patil 22 days ago
I have not allowed any college in both round 1 and 2 .with the above ranks in the file attached will i get any nit , iiit in any further rounds ? please do answer

Image is not visible, kindly take a good quality snapshot.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

Well Sir , my jee paper 1 crl is 119858 And Obc Rank is 36,452 jee paper 2 crl is 28352 and obc rank is 8293 So According is this any nit , IIITs any Branch anything possible ? in further...

Mohammed Saif one month ago
is Listening to white noise will help an iit student to increase concentration?

@ xavier yes , at somehow ,. but it cannot applicable for everyone . u can do yoga , exercise and listen to ur fav songs , but do remember donot distract your mind in that , u are doing...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago

Yeah it does. It makes mind concentrate only on one thing which indirectly increases concentration power. do listen it.

-3 hours ago

Uou can also try this psychological life hack: before studying , listen a song you have not listened before. try to memorixe in first attempt. nw start studying while revesion listen the...

-4 hours ago
how would the new nit's proposed be

Hi , Setting up new NIT's is approved by the union cabinet. This will take the total count of NITs across the country to 30. The new NITs will come up at Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off