MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir

my eye sight is weak .

& i m suffering from a disease G B syndrome (related to legs .about locomotion)

so tell me whether i m in pd or not

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akash,

Definately you are a physically handicapped.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got 6570 rank in advanced, where can I get admission? Also I got 310 in BITSAT, where shoulld I take admission?

For ur JEE advanced rank you’ll no get ec eee mech cs but its possible through ur BITS score. In IITs you may get in branches like metallury material science geotechnology etc., but...
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

You can pursue admission at leading IITs and keep an eye on counselling rounds there, make sure you get in any of them and if it does not work there, just visit on official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

just go for iit & take any branch that you get in any of the iit

AKSHAY SHARMA 14 days ago
I have got 48% in Mathematics in WBCHSE. I want to drop this year and reappear next year. Considering the fact that I have done so miserably in Maths; do I fullfill the criteria for a CS...

The criteria for admission to IITs and ISM is that the candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria: He/she is within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful...
  img
Abhinav 28 days ago

keep trying at IIt otherwise you can visit the websites of the following and try seeking admission there, and don’t drop – RV College of engg, Bangalore Lovely professinal...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

if your confident then you can drop the criteria for iits is 1. he/she should be in top 20 percentile 2.he/she should have secured 75% in board

sajid 11 days ago
what arer the minimum marks for getting good iits(not cutoff)

you should checkout the closing and opening ranks to get in major iits in different streams. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html and also marks vs rank data ...

AUREA 27 days ago

It starts minimum from 200 on wards, you canalso try visiting the websites of- RV college of Engg , Bangalore Lovely Professiona University,Phagwara Inderprastha Uni,N. Delhi VIT, Vellore

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

you should get above 220 to get in top iits prepare hard for it all the best

sajid 11 days ago
sir please tell what is the net resistance between points P and Q.

1/net resistance = 1/R+1/R = 2/R net resistannce =R/2 i you hae any doubt ask in answer box.

Archita 5 days ago

if the wires are grounded then check the potential and complete the circuit

Prajwal Kavad 5 days ago

its r/2 i would suggest you to read ncert ,and dont be tensed i

Prajwal Kavad 5 days ago
can u tell me how is the http://mathsiit.blogspot.com/ for iit aspirants ?

it’s good .. do practice as much as you can all the best
  img
Komal 6 days ago
how to prepare for aipmt 2015 retest

Hi.. I would advice you to simply rewise what you have done earlier. Since, now there is little time left, you can go through the mains and important topics and can practise some conceptual...
  img
Sakshi 15 days ago
View all Questions »