Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

Dear Sir ,

In the question - no. of nuetrons emitted when 92 U 235 undergoes nuclear fission to give 54 Xe 142 and 38 Sr 90 what is the correct answer??

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which college provides better placements? Ism dhanbad or the NIT`s? And why?

The rate of placements varies everywhere, no educational organization can commit hundred percent placement in all branches it is generally 85 to 95% and may be somewhere less than that as...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

It depends on the branch you take.ISM is obviously above than NIT’s but if the branch you take is low in ISM than you should take NIT.

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 3 days ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar one month ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 8 days ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar one month ago
can u tell me the top medical colleges in bangalore

Bangalore Medical College Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences MVJ Medical College and Research...

Nicho priyatham 8 months ago
Sir, I want to know some information about PREPARATORY COURSES IN IIT's.

These courses are offered to make the studuents fit for the engineering courses. If the seats are left in the IITs then those seats are filled under these courses. For detailed information...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Preparatory courses at certain IITs are offered to prepare students for engg based study programs, they are also given rankings named preparatory rank and finally when the total seats in an ...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
can give the list of iit’s in rank wise

search in the internet bro approve plz

Mondo Camry 7 months ago

wat is ur rank

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30