Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

Dear Sir ,

In the question - no. of nuetrons emitted when 92 U 235 undergoes nuclear fission to give 54 Xe 142 and 38 Sr 90 what is the correct answer??

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i belong to a.p state board our 12th marksheet contains aggregate out of 1000 but the board cut off are given out of 500 how are marks reduced to 500 for board which gave toral marks out of ...

Hii It is defined by the JEE MAIN guys that how they will be doing the conversion of 1000 marks to 500.Its just a scaling down by unitary method and the cutoff for top 20 percentile is given...
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago

YES SOURAV AS YOU ARE GETTING MORE THAN 75% MARKS IN YOUR BOARDS RESULTS YOU ARE ABLE TO GET A SEAT IN NIT OR IIT IN 2017:} THANKS

SAHIL 24 days ago

sir can you please explain me how i have 799/1000 will i be elibile for admissions to admission to iit,nit in 2017

sourabh 25 days ago
sir,i got 62% in hsc maha can i eligible for jee 2017

@ bharat 60 percent ua re telling overall or after normalisation . if overall then u still have chances beacuse normalisation criteria for jee is diffrent , and for that not the top 5 will...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
I am a PCB student passed in 2016 but now i want opt for maths. if i do 11and12 again or just12 with pcm will i be eligible for two attempts in jee?

@ tanzeel for sure , but why do u now intrested for maths , if u have not studied maths in the 2 year , then it will be difficult for you to study that in 1 year beacuse everything in maths ...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago
What r the most scoring and easy topics for jee mains and advance !?

Physics – Unit and dimension, Thermodynamics, Optics, modern physics Chemistry – physical chemistry Maths – Trigonometry All these are just putting formula and solving type chapters.

akhil one year ago
i m in ll th sso i want to know about some important books to prefer. please tell and if u have some old boks than my no is 9528088300 on this no call and please corier

1 st of all NCERT and NCERT Exempler. The CBSE Paper setter had visited our school and she told that all the questions are from ncert exercises and exempler. For understading you can use...

2016 years ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 years ago

If you doesn’t study biology in classes XI and XII then you cannot apply for AIIMS as well as other medical entrance exams.

Adarsh one year ago

thank you

Chammu 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

• View Details