Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

In iit jee 2010, I made two mistakes in fiiling up the ORS sheet:(1) in paper 1, i put my sign in the rquired place, but my pen dint work well and i tried to overwrite and it becama shabby. I asked the invgltrs,they tod me to put a neat sign beside the shabby sign.I did that and i was told not to wry by the invgltrs. WILL MY ORS BE SCANNED?

(2) in ORS of paper 2, i put my sign in thebox where we had to write centre name.I again asked the invgltrs to help me out. They told me to strike off the sgntre and to sign and write centre name in the respective boxes. They again said its ok. WILL MY ORS BE SCANNED????
(3) in ORS of paper 2, i darkened the bubbles corresponding to hal tckt no. correctly,but while writing halltckt no. in the boxes, one of the digits was slightly looking unproper. WILL MY ORS BE SCANNED??
(4) For the optical machine to read our responses properly, should the bubbles be made VERY VERY DARK ? Pls reply sir

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

i have read all ur points........i dont feel there ll b any problem in assessing ur OMR sheet .........so just relax & dont worry ............no misdeed ll happen ....................all the things written with pen are not even taken care of ...only the things(bubbles) ll b used in assesssing ur OMR ....even if u have darkened them lightly ....thata wont affest your answers & ur omr's evaluation any way /.....................just relax

5 years ago

thnx sir!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 7 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
How the jeemains 2016 will be i mean isn`t tough or easy?

Dear Student, You should not think of its toughness rather then you should think of being in top 1.5 Lakh out of 12-15 Lakh students. Its not about toughness but its about compedition....
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

MY DEAR FRIEND IF YOU ARE READ VERY WELL EXAM IS EASY OTHERWISE SOME DIFFICULTY IS THERE SO PREPARE WELL AND DO PROBLEMS SKILLFULLY AND DONOT THINK THAT EXAM IS SIMPLE OR TOUGH .PLEASE...

NARAYANA one month ago

Hello my brother that question paper will be easy but you have to prepare for hard question paper then you will get a good rank in JEE mains so all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch one month ago
When is the World Environment Day ??

World Environment Day (WED) was established by the UN General Assembly in 1972 to mark the opening of the Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment. Commemorated yearly on 5 June , WED...

avisha gupta 6 years ago

It's on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn't requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day and plant treesssssss only mango aan...

vikas yadav 4 years ago

It''s on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn''t requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day

fakrunnisa 2 years ago
How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off