Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

In iit jee 2010, I made two mistakes in fiiling up the ORS sheet:(1) in paper 1, i put my sign in the rquired place, but my pen dint work well and i tried to overwrite and it becama shabby. I asked the invgltrs,they tod me to put a neat sign beside the shabby sign.I did that and i was told not to wry by the invgltrs. WILL MY ORS BE SCANNED?

(2) in ORS of paper 2, i put my sign in thebox where we had to write centre name.I again asked the invgltrs to help me out. They told me to strike off the sgntre and to sign and write centre name in the respective boxes. They again said its ok. WILL MY ORS BE SCANNED????
(3) in ORS of paper 2, i darkened the bubbles corresponding to hal tckt no. correctly,but while writing halltckt no. in the boxes, one of the digits was slightly looking unproper. WILL MY ORS BE SCANNED??
(4) For the optical machine to read our responses properly, should the bubbles be made VERY VERY DARK ? Pls reply sir

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

i have read all ur points........i dont feel there ll b any problem in assessing ur OMR sheet .........so just relax & dont worry ............no misdeed ll happen ....................all the things written with pen are not even taken care of ...only the things(bubbles) ll b used in assesssing ur OMR ....even if u have darkened them lightly ....thata wont affest your answers & ur omr's evaluation any way /.....................just relax

6 years ago

thnx sir!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

is the number of exams for qualifying jee advanced goona increase for jjee 2017?? if so...plss explain

@ pujitha No, till now , there is no update regarding that , so, if there will be any official update then i will inform you here , or keep in touch with the askiitian blog for more update...

Umakant biswal one month ago
a hammer of mass 1 kg strikes on the head of a nail with velocity of 2ms-1. it drives the nail 0.01 m into a wooden block. find the force applied by the hammer and the time of impact.

A uniform rope of length L,resting on a frictionless horizontal table is pulled at one end by a force F.What is the tension in the rope at a distance x from the end where the force is...

2016 years ago

Let n be the mass per unit length of rope. Therefore, mass of rope = nL . Acceleration in the rope due to force F will be a = F/nL. Mass of rope of length (L - l ) will be n (L - l )....

yesterday
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua one month ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 7 years ago
sir im getting mechanical engineering branch in thapar university . so i want to know is it good for my future.

Not wrong. If you are confident within you then you can take it again. It will be really appreciable if you can qualify jee next year. But As you have already given 1 year of time for it,...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Dear student, Thapar university is good for mechanical as well. Its past records are good in terms of oppotunities and placements My recommendation : once go through the syllabus of...
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Taking drop twice is not adviseble.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
WHICH IS THE FREE ONLINE COACHING FOR IIT-JEE?PLEASE TELL ME

for maths you can see “mohit tyagi” for physics “pradeep kshetrapal” and for chemistry “dushyant kumar” and “ajnish gupta” for organic chemistry best ever teachers for iit-jee...

aashima sahu one month ago

@ xavier Askiitian is a free online coaching for IITJEE , it have study material , revision notes , video lecture , past year papers , tips and tricks in blog for you which are avaliable in ...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off