Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

In iit jee 2010, I made two mistakes in fiiling up the ORS sheet:(1) in paper 1, i put my sign in the rquired place, but my pen dint work well and i tried to overwrite and it becama shabby. I asked the invgltrs,they tod me to put a neat sign beside the shabby sign.I did that and i was told not to wry by the invgltrs. WILL MY ORS BE SCANNED?

(2) in ORS of paper 2, i put my sign in thebox where we had to write centre name.I again asked the invgltrs to help me out. They told me to strike off the sgntre and to sign and write centre name in the respective boxes. They again said its ok. WILL MY ORS BE SCANNED????
(3) in ORS of paper 2, i darkened the bubbles corresponding to hal tckt no. correctly,but while writing halltckt no. in the boxes, one of the digits was slightly looking unproper. WILL MY ORS BE SCANNED??
(4) For the optical machine to read our responses properly, should the bubbles be made VERY VERY DARK ? Pls reply sir

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

i have read all ur points........i dont feel there ll b any problem in assessing ur OMR sheet .........so just relax & dont worry ............no misdeed ll happen ....................all the things written with pen are not even taken care of ...only the things(bubbles) ll b used in assesssing ur OMR ....even if u have darkened them lightly ....thata wont affest your answers & ur omr's evaluation any way /.....................just relax

6 years ago

thnx sir!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
is BITSAT exam based on cast . if so then what is the cutoff mark for sc candidates

No its not it is based on Merit
  img
Sourabh Singh 17 days ago

Almost every institution offers seats on the basis of merit, yes there’s a separate list for categories but that takes time, you need to keep a conscious eye on counselling rounds to get...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago
Please give the branch ranking of stem cells in iitb is there any scope in stem cells or bio medical engineering in india

Dear student, Currently the demand is less in india but in near future there will be huge demand. It’s very popular for reasearch in some foreign countries. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Certainly Yes. may be possible that it takes little time to come up but it may land you to some innovative avenues, you may try your hands at some other related branches too like...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago
What to and from whrere to study for jee mains?

generally schools provide these kind of coachings....and also askiitians provide a really good letures of syllabus in iit jee entrance....other websites like raoiit academy is also very...

darshini 9 months ago

Apart from the websites, u may also refer the following books: Maths: T.M.H , Amit Agarwal, Cengage publications etc Physics: H.C Verma, Cengage publications etc Chemistry: O.P Tondon etc

Krishna Koushik 9 months ago

organic chemistry and narendra avasti for chemistry....dc pandey – a wonderful book for physics....

darshini 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off