There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

In iit jee 2010, I made two mistakes in fiiling up the ORS sheet:(1) in paper 1, i put my sign in the rquired place, but my pen dint work well and i tried to overwrite and it becama shabby. I asked the invgltrs,they tod me to put a neat sign beside the shabby sign.I did that and i was told not to wry by the invgltrs. WILL MY ORS BE SCANNED?

(2) in ORS of paper 2, i put my sign in thebox where we had to write centre name.I again asked the invgltrs to help me out. They told me to strike off the sgntre and to sign and write centre name in the respective boxes. They again said its ok. WILL MY ORS BE SCANNED????
(3) in ORS of paper 2, i darkened the bubbles corresponding to hal tckt no. correctly,but while writing halltckt no. in the boxes, one of the digits was slightly looking unproper. WILL MY ORS BE SCANNED??
(4) For the optical machine to read our responses properly, should the bubbles be made VERY VERY DARK ? Pls reply sir

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

i have read all ur points........i dont feel there ll b any problem in assessing ur OMR sheet just relax & dont worry misdeed ll happen ....................all the things written with pen are not even taken care of ...only the things(bubbles) ll b used in assesssing ur OMR ....even if u have darkened them lightly ....thata wont affest your answers & ur omr's evaluation any way /.....................just relax

6 years ago

thnx sir!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hello, I m Sahil of class 11 cbse. I am an average student who got 9 c.g.p.a in class 10 exam. I wanna join IIT and become a very good mechanical engineer. I m studying in fiitjee patna...
@ sahil let me to clarify 1 thing that there is no relation of class 10 th cgpa with jee advanced exam . jee advanced is a kind of exam which checks your multiple ability but board exam...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
There is no relation of 10 th Std and competitve exams. In Class 12 you studied theortically and in class 11 and 12 you should study conceptually. Applying the theorems laws in various...
Shreyas Patil 27 days ago
Sir i want to ask that how many marks are required in jee exams to get admission in NIT bhopal with CS branch i am of general category?
U will need rank around 6000 in JEE Main for which you should be targeting around 60% i.e 200 marks.
Harsh Patodia 26 days ago
@ rishi if u have state quota , then around a rank of 15k can give u cs in mnit bhopal , but as from 2017 board marks weightage removed , then u have to score at least 245-255 to get cs...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
tips to solve problems much faster. i’m not understanding the chemistry problems so,please give me a piece of advice.
@ raddemma chemistry are intresting subject , but it have some complex ques in equilibrium , thermodynamics and states of matter , solution etc . they are physical chemi and student hates...
2017 years ago
sir pls tell me where i should study for iit 2010 specially in lucknow
Hi If are really interested in going for regular batches then i think Resonance institute has a branch in Lucknow and Resonance is renowned institute for JEE coaching especially in Kota. It ...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
sir in my opinion resonance is best in kota not in lucknow what is your opinion about trivaag in lucknow and sigma in kanpur? sir as you that i am not very rich so please what can i do for...
saurabh yadav 7 years ago
sir as i have already told you that i am not very rich so i cannot afford the fee of resonance their fee structure is 70;000
saurabh yadav 7 years ago
sir i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and i am sc candiate and 71% in cbse board is there any chance of getting Nit or iiit please help.?
hi siddharth i think you can get an nit easily. go to following link to predict your college and branch regards sahil...
SAHIL 4 months ago
any one else who can give me the answer . kindly please give me the correct answer i want answer from Experts Thank you and thanks Sahil for your answer .:)
Sidharth Rajben 4 months ago
I am just completed my 10th from ssc board.and now I want to crack iit with a good rank.but without any coaching is possible?and which study material I should refer?and which way I...
@ samruddhi Yes , without coaching also clearing jee is possible , the coaching institute only do the online test series and just giving some tricks . for that reason they have advantage ,...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts