Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

In iit jee 2010, I made two mistakes in fiiling up the ORS sheet:(1) in paper 1, i put my sign in the rquired place, but my pen dint work well and i tried to overwrite and it becama shabby. I asked the invgltrs,they tod me to put a neat sign beside the shabby sign.I did that and i was told not to wry by the invgltrs. WILL MY ORS BE SCANNED?

(2) in ORS of paper 2, i put my sign in thebox where we had to write centre name.I again asked the invgltrs to help me out. They told me to strike off the sgntre and to sign and write centre name in the respective boxes. They again said its ok. WILL MY ORS BE SCANNED????
(3) in ORS of paper 2, i darkened the bubbles corresponding to hal tckt no. correctly,but while writing halltckt no. in the boxes, one of the digits was slightly looking unproper. WILL MY ORS BE SCANNED??
(4) For the optical machine to read our responses properly, should the bubbles be made VERY VERY DARK ? Pls reply sir

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

i have read all ur points........i dont feel there ll b any problem in assessing ur OMR sheet .........so just relax & dont worry ............no misdeed ll happen ....................all the things written with pen are not even taken care of ...only the things(bubbles) ll b used in assesssing ur OMR ....even if u have darkened them lightly ....thata wont affest your answers & ur omr's evaluation any way /.....................just relax

6 years ago

thnx sir!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 9 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi one year ago
is the number of exams for qualifying jee advanced goona increase for jjee 2017?? if so...plss explain

@ pujitha No, till now , there is no update regarding that , so, if there will be any official update then i will inform you here , or keep in touch with the askiitian blog for more update...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
is india have a institutes for artificial intellegences in robotics please name

yes there are institutes in india for artificial intellegence Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad. DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION iit bombay ….….….PLEASE...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago

Yes all the IITs and Leading NITs are on the top, apart from these you may consider – Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara,.......................NIMS Uni, Jaipur,...............Galgotias Uni, ...

Soneel Verma one year ago

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago
hi friend , there is difference between jee main syllabus and jee advanced syllabus

Dear STudent, As such there is very slight difference inbetween the syllabus. Some few very less important topics are not included in the advanced syllabus. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

HI SIR THE DIFFERENCE JEE MAIS AND ADVANCED IS TOPICS THAT WE READ.SO VERY SMALL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAINS AND ADVANCED.

NARAYANA 6 months ago
I have got 85%in CBSE Board and expecting 86-90 marks in JEE MAIN.I belong to OBC category. What NIT Colleges and Branches can i expect a seat?

Hii You can get a mid level NIT with score
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Hello Sir, Thank you for your reply. Could you explain in detail regarding which NIT’s and Branches i can expect a seat

Kavin 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off