ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Please someone tell me which branches are better ? i am interested in aerospace but what about the scope in comparison with other branches. 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear hemant,

Aerospace has got tremendous scope but for it your rank should be well within 1500 and there are huge placement opportunities....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Explain

If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 8 days ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 8 days ago

vikas yadav 11 days ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 6 months ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 8 months ago
sir , which subject should we comcentrate on , in which we are not that good or else in which we are a bit good and can get maximum marks if we read it perfectly ?

Hi, The best way to prepare good for a chapter is solve questions from a good book that targets JEE Advanced. In this way you will go through each question once and will know the level....
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

See what matters in end is overall percentages if you are focussing on entrance exams So it depends how weak you are at something. First correct that so that your average improves and then...
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago
how to face tension in exams

before eaxems we do yoga.we take light break fast .this only one thought keep our minds .that is i must write what are it may be given question

NAGOORVALI one month ago

before going to exams keep your mind relief. dont think about anything.

chethan one month ago
Sir I am currently enrolled in University of Delhi B.tech (C.S) which was under FYUP but now it is removed and we are the first and we are first and the last batch of DU’s B.tech. This year...

If you are really interested in scope and package just do justification with your studies and keep up with the present time you will definitely get placed in some good company. This might...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
View all Questions »