Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I am likely to score around 178 in jee 2010. Will I qualify to enter iit. what are the opening and closing ranks for integrated B.S-M.S (dual degree) in physics in IITM?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Amit yadav

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?

@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil

SAHIL 22 days ago
i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...

@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago
CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...

@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago

Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.

Thiagarajan 19 days ago
I have got 85%in CBSE Board and expecting 86-90 marks in JEE MAIN.I belong to OBC category. What NIT Colleges and Branches can i expect a seat?

Hii You can get a mid level NIT with score
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Hello Sir, Thank you for your reply. Could you explain in detail regarding which NIT’s and Branches i can expect a seat

Kavin 3 months ago
I have got 120 in jee mains and 93.2 % in 12th CBSE Boards and I belong to General Category. Pl suggest me some good colleges (private/government). I would even prefer Industrial/Production ...

Dear Student, Now that the results have announced you can check your exact rank in online score card on JEE website. And then you can check the opening and closing rank of colleges you want...
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Your score is good both in JEE as well as in board, but check your rank first as the result has been made public and seconly keep an eye on the latest updates of counselling rounds, no...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Did you get into somewhere or not? You must vosot the official website of Josaa to find out where you have been allotted a seat,......you may also go for a comparative analysis of some...

Soneel Verma one year ago
How do I Download BYJU’s App in acer laptop (windows 8.1)for free?

@ xavier its a completely tablet based coaching programme , so, if u have tablet / smartphone u can watch these videios , otherwise u hv to buy its package of almost 12,000 to get a lenovo...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

HI XAVIER THIS APP IS FOR ANDRIOD DEVICES .SO YOU CANNOT RUN IT ON LAPTOP WITHOUT HAVING BLUESTACKS LATEST VERSION INSTALLED AT YOUR LAPTOP. SO FOR THIS FIRST DOWNLOAD BLUESTACKS APPROX 350 ...

SAHIL 12 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off