DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

I am expecting 160 marks in iit Jee 2010 under general quota. Can i expect any rank in iit jee 2010.

thanking you,

Harsha

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi ,

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the best !!

5 years ago

Dear student,

There are very few chances that you get a rank at this score..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi 6 days ago

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
My rank in jee mains isAIR;45742 this year , is it better to drop a year, i want MECH in NITs or IITs?

well what is homestate ? plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago

I Never recommend my students to drop a year, try doing this only when you are quite sure that you will make it the next year, or try visiting the official websites of a few selected and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 days ago

try other branches you can get any in the 3 rd or 4 th round this year itself

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago
please tell me, i have 97% in cbse, and 107 in mains withourt studying for it. now i am getting cse in nsit and dtu. but some are also advising me to drop a year and take a chance of iit ....

you must give another chance , according to your board marks can easily score a 250+ in main . and have 100% chance in getting into an IIT. I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU OF FIRST TIME GETTING ...

AYUSH VARSHNEY 23 hours ago
iit ranking

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago

IIT KGP, M, K, D, G, R
  img
Avinash 11 days ago
As i UNDERSTAND THE TOP 150,000 PEOPLE (ALL CATAGORIES TOGETHER) IN THE JEE MAIN EXAM WILL QUALIFY FOR THE JEE ADVANCED. THE SO CALLED “CUT OFF” REPRESENTS THE MINIMUM SCORE TO BE...

This is not a way as you are talking, the cutoff list is decisive and unquestionable but on the other hand this list is very much justified and unbiased. Stay away from any worthless doubt...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

@3) everyones score depends on his/her board score coz a student with 120 marks and 96% will get a rank between 10k to15k whereas another student with the same mark in main but with only...

Prajwal Kavad 27 days ago

answer for @ 2) it doesnt matter if u have cleared or not everyone above 62 marks (normalized score) are eligible for counsellingi in general category

Prajwal Kavad 27 days ago
View all Questions »