Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

sir,

I am expecting 160 marks in iit Jee 2010 under general quota. Can i expect any rank in iit jee 2010.

thanking you,

Harsha

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi ,

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the best !!

6 years ago

Dear student,

There are very few chances that you get a rank at this score..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna

@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...

Umakant biswal one month ago

I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................

Mudit one month ago
sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main

@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...

Umakant biswal one month ago

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK. ALL THESE TIPS WILL HELP YOU IN BETTER PREPERATIONS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS

SAHIL one month ago
I am a PCB student passed in 2016 but now i want opt for maths. if i do 11and12 again or just12 with pcm will i be eligible for two attempts in jee?

@ tanzeel for sure , but why do u now intrested for maths , if u have not studied maths in the 2 year , then it will be difficult for you to study that in 1 year beacuse everything in maths ...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago
sir igor obc air 512 as per previous cutoffs i will get ecec in iit roorke and mechanical in iit kharagpur which is better to opt sir

ece is the best branch i advice you to take which your interest choose that one it is better for your life..........all the best......................

raj 2 months ago

Dear Student, both the branches are equally good, ECE has a wide scope to fly sabroad and get settled over there and Mechanical has a wider scope in industry as well as in Academics, so ,...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 7 years ago
what is aipmt cut off?? which subject it includes ????????????????????????

Hello Student Here is the cut off for the last year exam (2015). You can take an idea from this And yes it includes three subjects. Physics, chemistry & biology. There will be total 180...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off