DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

I am expecting 160 marks in iit Jee 2010 under general quota. Can i expect any rank in iit jee 2010.

thanking you,

Harsha

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi ,

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the best !!

5 years ago

Dear student,

There are very few chances that you get a rank at this score..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 7 months ago
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Dear Askiitians Admin , There has been a bug in the site . A pop up showing your cart is empty comes after every reloding and opening a new tab . It is creating quite a problem . I would...

Check you adobe flash player uploadings...weather its working or not...... You can try in another browser also.. If you find the same problem, then let me know..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Student, Give us some time. We are looking into this. Thanks.
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

yeah it persists . I have posted the snapshot also . http://www.askiitians.com/forums/Discuss-with-Askiitians-Tutors/dear-askiitians-admin-there-has-been-a-bug-in-th_117516.htm

Drake one month ago
Which are the required books to study for the preparation of IIT-JEE and AIEEE examinations?

Following are the recommended books for preparing for IIT JEE exam. Chemistry S.No. Author/Publisher Name of the Book Remarks 1 NCERT Chemistry XI & XII Basic Text Books 2 P. Bahadur...

Aditya Jain 5 years ago

Hi There are diff books for diff. topics and subtopics that u need to refer. i m giving u the list of some of the important books. PHYSICS Mechanics - Physics by H.C. Verma - Problems in...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
Which is more preferable?? JEE MAIN in online mode or as the pen paper test???How is the online test conducted???

I think if required jee offline mode should be preferred because the most important advantage is that you can see all the question at the bulk and accordingly you can decide which one to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

Th eextra 7 days will not make any difference,you just go for offline mode,moreover you have enough days to prepare for jee and if within these days if you are not able to prepare,then those...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

I am just thinking that for online mode i will be getting 7 days xtra for prep.will that make any difference??

Mostafijur Rahaman 6 months ago
View all Questions »