Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

what are the possible problems which lies in dropping after 12th for iit jee coaching ? Also i am getting 160 in aieee and 131 in iit jee without any coaching and lot of hardwork so should i drop one year ??? thanks 

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir i hve one doubt. using rank perdictor . i got two ranks one on commomn merit list around 80k and another obc rank around 20k. during admission to nit or iiit which rank is considered?

You must use t=your OBC rank as it will fetch you the best option at any place any time
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

There are two types of ranks – general as well as categorywise rank, if you wish to be on a safe side then you must use your category rank and if it falls under the merit list or under AIR...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

u mean to say that if the cutoff of obc is suppose 25k, i can probably get a seat there if my rank is

shailendra one month ago
I have dropped 1 year for the coaching of IIT JEE. My father was told by some of his friends that in campus selection,droppers are given low preference. Is it true??

Dear Friend, it is just a misconception of some people, how can it be true that a high performance student may be neglected just because of a reason that he is a dropper??? NO. not at all,...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago

@ adarsh there is no such preference to the non dropper student that the dropper student , Even the people who will come to the college for recruiting the students they even donot have...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

no friend there is no such thing. the high you score the more preference you get, no matter you drop a year or not best of luck thanks

SAHIL 18 days ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 11 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 11 months ago
I got admission into iit madras. Can anyone guide me as on how to apply for the hostel rooms?

You will be alloted there. Do not worry about it. just chill and ready to enjoy its life. Best of luck.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

You need to visit the official weblink of the inst and get to know the requisite information,.....did you carry out a survey of the comparative analysis of some other equally good and...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Congratulations! Can you tell us about your preparation and all?

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 11 months ago
how can i get admission in dtu my board pecentage is 70 how much i have to score in jee mains to get dtu

Dear Student, Please check the cutoff marks for the previous years for DTU and get hte idea form there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

YOUR BOARD PERCENTAGE IS OK BUT YOU GRT SEAT IN DTU YOU GET ATLEAST 150 MARKS I THINK.AND CHECK CUT OF MARKS.

NARAYANA 4 months ago
im expecting 469 marks in aipmtt.will i get seay?general category.

Oh god i don’t know what’s wrong the answers aren’t getting posted. I’m from jharkhand and jharkhand has only 3 colleges :P so you know if a person gets a seat with a rank in 10,000s you...

Neeti 11 months ago

As it is, it’s practically impossible for general category students to get a seat, that too in MBBS. It’s like we’re born with a curse. :/ i dropped a year and appeared this year for aipmt...

Neeti 11 months ago

See chances are always high in state quota. But you can never be too sure you know. because it depends largely on how others have performed. But it’s ok to be hopeful, but don’t just sit...

Neeti 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off