ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what are the possible problems which lies in dropping after 12th for iit jee coaching ? Also i am getting 160 in aieee and 131 in iit jee without any coaching and lot of hardwork so should i drop one year ??? thanks 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can u suggest which are the best books for the practise of numericals of physics chemistry and maths ?

Physics : H C Verma, D C Pandey
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

HC Verma is good, but there are no solutions to the problems, if you want solutions then i’d suggest Arihant series.

shubham sharda one month ago
cut off marks iit jee 2015 will be less than last year or more

This year, question paper was easy comparitively, so we can assume the cutoff for GEN can reach 118 – 124..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

this year expected cut off is around 120-125 but nobody can be so sure about cut off so u have to walit till 27april ur score will be officially dispalyed by cbse along with cut off approve...

ng29 one month ago

i think it will be same.

mohini mohan behera one month ago
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

vikas yadav 2 months ago

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
One of the geo-stationary satellites of India is vertically above New Delhi B. Mumbai C. Allahabad D. None of these

The equator passes about 500 miles south of the southern tip of India. There are no cities in the Indian Ocean. so the answer is D. None oft hese Geostationary satellites orbit over the...

ng29 9 days ago

None of these cities lies on equator and the geostationary satellites travel over the equator. hence none of these would be the answer.

shubham sharda 8 days ago
iam prepairing for BITSAT i have solved some of d previ yr question paper and one thing i could notice very well in chemistry section was there wasnt much question to solve it was just about...

its almost the same! but none can predict. but chemistry is the reason why peaple score high marks! try to solve all the 40 in real exam!

Neeraja Outdare 19 days ago

none can predict. but its almost the same and chemistry is the reason why peaple score high marks try to solve all the 40 in real exam.

Neeraja Outdare 19 days ago
I would like to get admission for mechanical engineering in IIT B/D/K... how much marks should i score to assure myself a seat in these universities? Also I belong to the OBC category

Hi, No one can tell you marks as such. Try to score more than 55% marks, that will do. The best thing to know this is to know what is the opening and cloasing ranks of last year allotment....
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

i did some resesarch about the opening rank and closing rank of iit b... it goes from rank 13 – 272... so how much exactly should i score to get a sure chance?

Joel Joy 2 months ago

i did some resesarch about the opening rank and closing rank of iit b... it goes from rank 13 – 272... so how much exactly should i score to get a sure chance?

Joel Joy 2 months ago
View all Questions »