Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

if i get into preparatory corse in iit 2010 should i write iit 2011 after 1year course and clear it and then get in the actual 4 year course or no.....

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Priya , 

If you are going for to enroll for a 1 year course you can surely write JEE 2011 and if you are able to get a good rank and make it to a desired college you can go for a 4 year course . 

But before going for preparation you should set your aim on which college and what stream you want to go for so that you can raise up your preparation level .

You can check out free sample papers and study material available on ASKIITIANS.COM and also enroll for a free demo for online class so that you have a slight idea.  

Feel free to post as many doubts you have we wud be happy to help .

All the best !!!

Regards

Anshul 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 7 months ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 6 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Is Vidya Mandir Correspondence Course good for me to prepare for IIT-JEE Entrance ?

Hi Vishlesh, course material of one of the leading coaching institutes is more than sufficient.....along with NCERT and reference books..... But you should do thoroughly only one material.

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago

no. I don't think it is of that standard!

jee king king 6 years ago
Sir I am in class 12 and I am going to appear in jee 2016 and my basic of class 11 is not clear so how to prepare for jee in just 5 months of prepration

Inorganic chemistry - do regular revision (if possible) class 12 th portion on workind day and 11 th portion on holidays. Mathematics - requires solving more and more problems Buy previous...

Albin Jijo 3 months ago

Same problem here dude.I am also in class 12 and dont started for preparing JEE. I prepared a plan. But i bought some books & i am going to buy some more books for preparing for JEE in this ...

Albin Jijo 3 months ago
how to crack bitsat in 5days

Go through the syllabus and format of the paper . English can be prepared by just reading articles from Hindustan Times and questions from the mock papers.Logical reasoning is one thing you...
  img
Komal 9 months ago

Your best bet would be to do previous years question papers.

shubham sharda 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off