Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

if i get into preparatory corse in iit 2010 should i write iit 2011 after 1year course and clear it and then get in the actual 4 year course or no.....

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Priya , 

If you are going for to enroll for a 1 year course you can surely write JEE 2011 and if you are able to get a good rank and make it to a desired college you can go for a 4 year course . 

But before going for preparation you should set your aim on which college and what stream you want to go for so that you can raise up your preparation level .

You can check out free sample papers and study material available on ASKIITIANS.COM and also enroll for a free demo for online class so that you have a slight idea.  

Feel free to post as many doubts you have we wud be happy to help .

All the best !!!

Regards

Anshul 

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 8 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 8 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 8 months ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 9 months ago
Your self study packages....Are they really helpful??

Dear student Yes, our study packages have been designed keeping in view both board and entrance examinations.You will get questions related to CBSE boards, JEE mains and advance and other...
  img
Bhavya 29 days ago

Yesabsolutely.You can read the reviews of the material if you want to have conformation and you can give ua call at 0120-4616500 in order to get more information
  img
Sourabh Singh 29 days ago
I have appeared for the b.arch examination of JEE MAINS. I have scored 190, my CRL is 36814 and SC RANK is 2341. Which rank is considered during admission? I searched the CSAB site for...

There is no such kind of considerations in seat allotment.WHatever you have mentioned 3k to 8k is the AIR but not the category ones. The ranks mentioned in CSAB are AIR for all candidate...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Let me make it clear to you that at the time of allocation of seats just AIR is considered and category rank is meant for relaxation,......You better visit the official website of Jeemains...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Dear sir/madam, I wiil get a seat in nit puducherry in CS. How is the college in terms of teaching, placements?

almost all NITs are doing very well in the field of education and best ever placements,...if you get a seat there make out that it is a wholesome goodness.....go for it without any doubt in ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

NIT itself is a brand name.And that with cse will be too good. Talking abt NIT pdy it is a gr8 institute in terms of teaching and faculty. With a faculty ratio 25:1 talking abt its...

mohit vashishtha 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off