Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

if i get into preparatory corse in iit 2010 should i write iit 2011 after 1year course and clear it and then get in the actual 4 year course or no.....

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Priya , 

If you are going for to enroll for a 1 year course you can surely write JEE 2011 and if you are able to get a good rank and make it to a desired college you can go for a 4 year course . 

But before going for preparation you should set your aim on which college and what stream you want to go for so that you can raise up your preparation level .

You can check out free sample papers and study material available on ASKIITIANS.COM and also enroll for a free demo for online class so that you have a slight idea.  

Feel free to post as many doubts you have we wud be happy to help .

All the best !!!

Regards

Anshul 

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Dear friend, I have a score of 122 in jee main with 95.67% in tn state board. Can I get into any NITs or IIITs in south India ? I would like to choose CSE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html You can use the links above to get an idea of your probable...
  img
Ankit 17 days ago

Your score seems to be promising and also capable of winning you a seat in South India Institutes and that too in your desired branch, but before going ahead with all these suppositions,...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago
sir,i am expecting my jee advanced rank to be above 700 ,are there any chances for me to get into any iits

yes sure riya if your rank is above 700 then you can easily get into a very good iit and in a very good branch also.this is because in iit they are near about 10,000 seats so students rank...

SAHIL 17 days ago

Dear Friend, if this may be the score then there is no second opinion about it that you may certainly get a seat at an IIT and it would be your choice only whether to join at there or at...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago

@ riya yes, easily u can get into any iit , specially in iit delhi and bombay , the seats in iit are 10k except the new iit , if the new iit wl also add then that will reach upto 15k around ...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
I`m in 11 th standard and I`m an aspirant of JEE 2017. I go to a coaching institute and I am not doing very well over there. We`ve completed like 10 chapters over there but they are not...

i think that u must chose one either semester or either jee mains 2017 because i am like u and also a student of class 11 i m same as u i have recovered by waking up at night and...

jatin garg 10 months ago

Follow the time schedule defined in the book ‘topper prepares’ --- create an aggressive schedule, and you will be able to catch up easily.

destechnocrat 10 months ago

try spendin 1- 1.5 hour extra hour everyday on the topics which are not strong. u should do it only after your daily portions and revision

Archita 10 months ago
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course

Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by askiitians.com All the Best

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
which branch i may get in top 10 iits for AIR 6024?

please visit the following link and compare your results http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html thanks and post if still doubts are there in your mind thanks...

SAHIL 10 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off