Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   if i get into preparatory corse in iit 2010 should i write iit 2011 after 1year course and clear it and then get in the actual 4 year course or no.....

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Priya , 

If you are going for to enroll for a 1 year course you can surely write JEE 2011 and if you are able to get a good rank and make it to a desired college you can go for a 4 year course . 

But before going for preparation you should set your aim on which college and what stream you want to go for so that you can raise up your preparation level .

You can check out free sample papers and study material available on ASKIITIANS.COM and also enroll for a free demo for online class so that you have a slight idea.  

Feel free to post as many doubts you have we wud be happy to help .

All the best !!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...
Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info
Avinash 2 months ago
I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?
Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 16 days ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 3 months ago
I wanted to know tht wch r the best books to refer while preparing for jee main in pcm
The complete list of the books to be refered is available on the askIITians website. Please refer from there. Thanks.
go to this link plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
i am a resident of mp. i have also applied for DTU ,Delhi . if i am likely to get an admission at both the colleges (DTU , SGSITS) , what should i opt for , if i have filled in CSE at?????
Prefer DTU_CSE.
DTU stands atop in comparison with any other institution, and you must ask yourself whether you are happy with this allottment, if yes, then go ahead and if not then try visiting some other ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
i got 94% in !0th should i go for cet or iit??
Go for IIT dude,it will cover cet too.Be confident..!!
Charchit Tailong 2 months ago
Well depends on your preferences. That is a very good percentage and if you work hard you could clear both :)
Neeti 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details