DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

if i get into preparatory corse in iit 2010 should i write iit 2011 after 1year course and clear it and then get in the actual 4 year course or no.....

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Priya , 

If you are going for to enroll for a 1 year course you can surely write JEE 2011 and if you are able to get a good rank and make it to a desired college you can go for a 4 year course . 

But before going for preparation you should set your aim on which college and what stream you want to go for so that you can raise up your preparation level .

You can check out free sample papers and study material available on ASKIITIANS.COM and also enroll for a free demo for online class so that you have a slight idea.  

Feel free to post as many doubts you have we wud be happy to help .

All the best !!!

Regards

Anshul 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma 25 days ago
I would like to know some good mathematics books to practice from for the IIT JEE Entrance Test. I do not attend any coaching classes for now. Would it be good to buy a module of a coaching ...

Calculus...arihant publication Algebra and Coordinate Geometry – S K Goyal Rest of arihant Publication OR Cengage Publications OR M L Khanna’s IIT JEE Mathematics
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

For Maths books consider these – S L Loney for Trigno and Coordinate Geometry,.....Hall and Knight for Algebra,........Tata Mcgrawhills for practicing questions and along with it follow...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 days ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 12 days ago
I got EML in JEE-2009, and my rank was not good to get any good NIT in aieee. I didnt get any coaching last year. i have taken admission in state engg clg in computer engg. do u advise me to...

Really its a good achievement to be in EML from self studies.... See its all depend upon ur interest that if u want to prepare or not for IIT n AIEEE. You can have some correspondence...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago
shall i go for industrial design in nit rourkela or computer science in vssut burla?

Prefer Industrial design at NIT Rourkela.
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 days ago

NIT Rourkela stands atop between the two, still if you are in a fix then involve some more reputed institutions in the comparisin list and prepare a critical analysis so that you may have...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago

Go for NIT Rourkela or try at some other renowned institutions like – Sri Sairam collgeof Engg, BAngalore,...................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................BIT...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 days ago
i have got 500130 air in jee mains so which college i can get

You would be alloted a private college in GEN, OBC and in SC cat.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 19 days ago

You may not be given any lower NITor IIIT, instead you may try at some other leading institutions where certain Neutral Educational Bodies have labelled these institutions as best...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago
View all Questions »