Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

if i get into preparatory corse in iit 2010 should i write iit 2011 after 1year course and clear it and then get in the actual 4 year course or no.....

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Priya , 

If you are going for to enroll for a 1 year course you can surely write JEE 2011 and if you are able to get a good rank and make it to a desired college you can go for a 4 year course . 

But before going for preparation you should set your aim on which college and what stream you want to go for so that you can raise up your preparation level .

You can check out free sample papers and study material available on ASKIITIANS.COM and also enroll for a free demo for online class so that you have a slight idea.  

Feel free to post as many doubts you have we wud be happy to help .

All the best !!!

Regards

Anshul 

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 10 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 10 months ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan one month ago
sir i hve one doubt. using rank perdictor . i got two ranks one on commomn merit list around 80k and another obc rank around 20k. during admission to nit or iiit which rank is considered?

You must use t=your OBC rank as it will fetch you the best option at any place any time
  img
Sourabh Singh 18 days ago

There are two types of ranks – general as well as categorywise rank, if you wish to be on a safe side then you must use your category rank and if it falls under the merit list or under AIR...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 days ago

u mean to say that if the cutoff of obc is suppose 25k, i can probably get a seat there if my rank is

shailendra 18 days ago
Can I get askiitian free trail for some days please

Dear Student, You can see the information from the below link and also you can Request for the call back....
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Yes sure. just share your contact details or call our toll free number.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago
Do you provide chaching for the students for Kishore Vaigyanik and if is yes, what would be the mode for students sitting at a distance?

Yes we do, provide coaching for KVPY.. Its an online based coaching, only you should have online connection along with a laptop/desktop... Rest. you register a demo with our faculty, he will...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Yes, It is online interactive platform.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

You may surf for the keyword based links on google, like KVPY coaching centers,last year question papers, solutions etc and you may get an extensive information about your query, and if you ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
sir which books i shoulds prefer in all subjects for test

Chemistry- Pradeep Objective, O.P.Tondon, Arihant NEET Physics- Pradeep Objective, H.C.Verma, G.C.Agarwal Biology- Trueman elementary biology-vol 1 and 2, Pradeep Objective
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off