DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   if i get into preparatory corse in iit 2010 should i write iit 2011 after 1year course and clear it and then get in the actual 4 year course or no.....

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Priya , 

If you are going for to enroll for a 1 year course you can surely write JEE 2011 and if you are able to get a good rank and make it to a desired college you can go for a 4 year course . 

But before going for preparation you should set your aim on which college and what stream you want to go for so that you can raise up your preparation level .

You can check out free sample papers and study material available on ASKIITIANS.COM and also enroll for a free demo for online class so that you have a slight idea.  

Feel free to post as many doubts you have we wud be happy to help .

All the best !!!

Regards

Anshul 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep one month ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash one month ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim one month ago
Sir, after paying fee we have to report to zonal iit`s with requisite documents. What is the last date of reporting to zonal IIT?

You must consult to that particular IITs about the dead line, because sometime it varies......
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I suggest you to immediately visit the official weblink of that particular IIT where you wish to seek admission,.......well there are so many other reputed institutions where quality...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
sir, i got 16000 obc rank and 60000 open rank . i want nitk surathkal ec or mech, will i get it? my home state is karnataka

SEE the opening and closing rank published by JOSAA of first round. if it helps then pls approve

vb one month ago

go for previous year jee mains opening and closing rank

vb one month ago
how to prepare kvpy exam

Check the links for the preparaton tips from the last two years and you can also get study materials from the askiitians site http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/preparation-tips.html...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on padhai.com or school.careers360.com and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...

Soneel Verma one month ago
ALTSM AIIMS 22-2 Q-79

Hi The correct answer is (1). This compound is Chloroxylenol(4-chloro-3,5-dimethylphenol). Itis a broad spectrum antimicrobial chemical compoundused to controlbacteria,algae,fungiandvirus....
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details