Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

if i get into preparatory corse in iit 2010 should i write iit 2011 after 1year course and clear it and then get in the actual 4 year course or no.....

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Priya , 

If you are going for to enroll for a 1 year course you can surely write JEE 2011 and if you are able to get a good rank and make it to a desired college you can go for a 4 year course . 

But before going for preparation you should set your aim on which college and what stream you want to go for so that you can raise up your preparation level .

You can check out free sample papers and study material available on ASKIITIANS.COM and also enroll for a free demo for online class so that you have a slight idea.  

Feel free to post as many doubts you have we wud be happy to help .

All the best !!!

Regards

Anshul 

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am a PCB student passed in 2016 but now i want opt for maths. if i do 11and12 again or just12 with pcm will i be eligible for two attempts in jee?

@ tanzeel for sure , but why do u now intrested for maths , if u have not studied maths in the 2 year , then it will be difficult for you to study that in 1 year beacuse everything in maths ...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago
sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL one month ago
For JEE Mains, is it better to buy separate books for each topic or 1 big book with all topics?

@ lingesh its better if u will go for separate books , beacuse that will be easy and convinient for study . for that reason the coaching institutes are providing separate books for jee prep ...

2016 years ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 7 years ago
Please tell if you know anything about the imp chapters in iitjee 2016????

Dear Students, We can not predict about the imp. chapters for 2016 but Yes we surely can tell the names of the chapters according to the analysis of the previous year papers. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

I am also a jee candite and according to my analysis of previous year I have predicted that this year in chemistry most imp chapters are gaseous state and Goc Maths will be slightly tough...

Himanshu 7 months ago
I got chemical engineering in bit mesra and cse in bit patna. Which college should i join?

HI NEELENDRA YOU SHOULD JOIN CSE AT BITS PATNA. THE COLLEGE HAS A VERY GOOD PLACEMENT RECORD. MANY TOP COMPANY RECRUiTS FROM THERE. SO IF YOU POSSESS GOOD CODING SKILLS AND PRACTICAL...

SAHIL 13 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off