Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

i m getting 187 in iit jee. Can i expect anything good in iit??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

With 187 marks your AIR is around 8000 ....

please check out the opening and closing rank of IIT along with cut off:

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what should we be doing 10 days before jee advanced?

Once my teacher said that …. Imagine there is one PC which is being used from 3 days continuously and on next day you wants its best performance . It will not give . This is Epic thruth JEE ...

Aditya Shrivastav one month ago

Just re-visit your notes, go through the tricks and tactics that you have learnt so far and being fully prepared attempt the test, wait for result and conduct a kind of survey of certain...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Recheck your notes of entrance exams, raise your horizon of tests, keep searching about the protocols of IIt and try to give many mock tests and interviews, get an idea for breakthrough in...

Yachna Singh one month ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 6 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj 5 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 5 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago
Hello Sir I have got 620843 CRL rank in jee main and my st category rank is 14591 can I get any GFTI. I am confused regarding cut offs in the attached image. It is written st rank above in...

Dear student, no chance of getting BITS R, with this AIR 620843 in ST cat..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

The score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging, and for better picture you should visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know what is the current status...

the rank in opening and closing mentioned is CRL (AIR) not sc rank

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
Dear Sirs, Do you have test series for MAT (NTSE ) exam? Sincerely, SaveithaMurthy, Nerul west

Please give your contact details and our concerned team would get back to you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

You can visit the official websites of certain leading institutions offering MBA programs and cull out all the requisite information related to your query and you may gather an extensive...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
I Got 6266 Rank in IIT Exam 2015. Will i get anything in 1 st round of Counceling? and suppose if i dont get? Will it still allow me to sit for 2 nd round? Furthermore can you please...

Dear Student, Yes you will be allowed to seat, You can edit or filll the fresh preference for 2 nd round. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

No, Its not possibile to change the courses instead the branch change may be possible. Thanks.
  img

Normally the information is circulated internally. Thanks.
  img
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off