Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

i m getting 187 in iit jee. Can i expect anything good in iit??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

With 187 marks your AIR is around 8000 ....

please check out the opening and closing rank of IIT along with cut off:

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

only 24 days are left for the jee main paper but i am not feeling confident in some chapters even after studying them well and completing previous years question, i forget whatever i learn...

After getting your problem, i found you tried to mugging up the solutions of the questions, thats why you face problem to find the solution of problem based on other related concepts. It...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear student, Prepare a revision plan for urself Each day you need to revise = Total chapters in PCM / days left Prepare short notes For quick revision our self study package is highly...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 9 months ago
How much does it cost to buy Foundation Course for class 6 to 10? Aiim MBBS and IIT/JEE?

Pls register for a demo and ask for such queries.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Thank you very much for the repy. What are differnet modes of payment and after buying what are the content items I recieve and by what frequency? I mean, do, I recieve text book materials, ...

ABDULMUNEEM 11 months ago

The cost will be around Rs.50,000-Rs.70,000

Adarsh 11 months ago
sir my sc rank is 32000 and crl 490000 can I get nits ,dtu,nsit ​

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

You must visit the official website of Jeemains to find out which inst is within your approach, DTU and NSIT seems to be a hard nut to crack, but its quite possible to make it at some NITs, ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

dtu and nsit will be diificult somehow , but u can get nit but not ur desired stream rather i wil advice u if u get any stream in nit , dont ignore it good companies hire from iits and nits ...

ng29 10 months ago
Sir, How to prepare for bitsat 2016 in 40 days if start my preparation now.If i work for 14 hrs a day? will i be able to get 400+ ?

Hii YOu can do the sample papers regularly if you have studid your syllabus and if not you can study the easy chapters of the grade 11 n 12
  img
Sourabh Singh 23 days ago

ELLO PRIYANKA FIRST OF ALL IT IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO YOU NOT TO WORK FOR 14 HOURS A DAY AS IT WILL EFFECT YOUR HEALTH VERY BADLY. BUT YOU CAN GET 400+ IN BITSAT IF YOU WORK FOR 7-8 HOURS...

SAHIL 23 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off