DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i m getting 187 in iit jee. Can i expect anything good in iit??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

With 187 marks your AIR is around 8000 ....

please check out the opening and closing rank of IIT along with cut off:

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 28 days ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago
Which branch Mechanical Or ECE better to study at DTU ? also i want 2 know which have better Govt.job ?plzzz help me

Govt. jobs are available for both the specialization. Prefer Mech.
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 days ago

DTU has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements, so. it is definitely a good pick and as far as the question of branches lie, i must say that ...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago

ece also have better carrier in private sector but if u want goverment job machenical is good ,,,, PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 days ago
Sir is long term suggestible for IIT bcz a written test is going to be introduced for 2017. What will b its impact on the students opted for long term .moreover is mains long term thr

Don’t pay much heed to rumours, rather directly visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know the exact information over there, and if you wish to find out some reputed...

Soneel Verma 6 days ago

i don`t think that iit will introduce subjective questions in 201

Vaibhav Gupta 6 days ago
sir im getting mechanical engineering branch in thapar university . so i want to know is it good for my future.

Not wrong. If you are confident within you then you can take it again. It will be really appreciable if you can qualify jee next year. But As you have already given 1 year of time for it,...
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago

Dear student, Thapar university is good for mechanical as well. Its past records are good in terms of oppotunities and placements My recommendation : once go through the syllabus of...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

Taking drop twice is not adviseble.
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago
View all Questions »