ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i m getting 187 in iit jee. Can i expect anything good in iit??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

With 187 marks your AIR is around 8000 ....

please check out the opening and closing rank of IIT along with cut off:

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Next number 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47?

3 rd on1: Solution: i) t₂ - t₁ = 5 - 2 = 3 t₃ - t₂ = 6 t₄ - t₃ = 9 and so on... So let the nth term - (n-1)th term be = x. ii) Sum of all the above = nth term - t₁ = 3 + 6 + 9 + ----- [This...

vikas yadav 12 days ago

second method: Series 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47 Find = next number In this series each digit has the difference of 3,6,9,12,15 etc.. so next series will have the difference of 18. It means next...

vikas yadav 12 days ago

Yeah absolutely keep adding the multiples of 3 in your given series. 3+2=5 6+5=11 9+11=20 12+20=23 15+32=47 18+47=65 So the next number will 65.

vikas yadav 12 days ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 12 days ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 12 days ago

vikas yadav 15 days ago
hi , i am preparing for iitjee 2016. i want a good reference for maths in algebra and tell me whether i can go with cengage learning .has it got enough sums to solve.is it’s theory...

cengage is one of the good books available in the market. good option bro

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago

cengage is one of the good books available in the market. good option bro

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago
This is a question regarding cracking AIPMT... Even though we have worked hard.... there are many repeaters who have much more practice than us... What will we do to gain more confidence in...

Hi Student Even though there are repeaters. you should not let youself down. Your only compititor is YOU. You should focus only on your exam and your performance. Be positive and practice...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 12 days ago
A BATTERY OF EMF 10 V AND INTERNAL RESISTANCE OF 0.5 OHM IS CONNECTED ACROSS A VARIABLE RESISTANCE R.THE MAXIMUM VALUE OF R IS GIVEN BY 0.5 OHM 1.00 OHM 2.0 OHM 0.25 OHM

First of all, you must be awared with the Maximum Power transfer theorem..in which, the power delivered would be maximum across the external resistance, if internal resistance of the circuit...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
which book is sefl sufficient with detailed answers of all its questions for jee advanced – j d lee(indian version) or o p tandon ?

More recommended book and trusted by astronomical numbers is O P TONDON. So you can at first do that and when your are done you can reach up for J D LEE and check the different kind of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
View all Questions »