Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

i m getting 187 in iit jee. Can i expect anything good in iit??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

With 187 marks your AIR is around 8000 ....

please check out the opening and closing rank of IIT along with cut off:

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main

@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...

Umakant biswal one month ago

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK. ALL THESE TIPS WILL HELP YOU IN BETTER PREPERATIONS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS

SAHIL one month ago
A projectile is thrown with a speed v at an angle thita with the upward vertical.its average velocity between the instants at which it crosses half the maximum height is.

Hii You can apply the very basic formula of average speed .Take them along separate vectors ,find individual distances and divide them with their velocity . You will get the answer
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago
Tell me how did The ADIDAS Company Get Its Name?

The company name was taken from its founder Adolf (Adi) Dassler whose first name was shortened to the nickname Adi. Together with the first three letters of his surname it formed ADIDAS....

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
After doing btech in cse from the extension campuses of bits mesra we will take part in placement from the mesra campus or from the extension campus in whih we were studying?

From the extension campus only.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

We do have a T&P Cell where the Coordinator is a a slave of your T&P Cell. We do have teachers who can't speak proper English and trust me all of them are pass outs of BIT Mesra Main Campus ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago
i am now in class 9 and i am finishing my class 9 in next month can i start the preperation for aiims from now and which books should i follow now?

Hello student, Preparation for anything requires a good knowledge of any topic. Whatever you are learning, you need to see the detailed study of that particular topic in detailed book as...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off