ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir my total marks in jee is 66. i m in sc catagory. will i get a chance of admission anywhere in the world ? i just need a place to study.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Askiitians cutoff details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

for cutoff in new IITs  check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir.... I see different replies to a post..... One says rank around 600 while the other person says rank around 3000

Did you use askiitians rank predictor....or now you can check it at any leading IIT and find out whether you are able to make it there or not, i guide you to do a parallel survey by...

Soneel Verma yesterday

actually the main thing is no one can predict accurately... predictions are being made on ly on the basis of previous year records... try to use rank predictor given by famous coaching...

Ayush Mishra one month ago

actually the main thing is no one can predict accurately... predictions are being made on ly on the basis of previous year records... try to use rank predictor given by famous coaching...

Ayush Mishra one month ago
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 15 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 14 days ago
when will rank list of jeemain 2015 will be declared

Today the result will be announced and after that you must look out to locate a reputed institution for your degree, i recommend these names to check out the details – Lovely Professional...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

JEE MAIN 2015 rank list will be announced on JUNE 24, 2015.

anshika singh 11 days ago

on 24 june 2015

sajid 11 days ago
how to prepare for aipmt 2015 retest??????

Attempt previous year questions asked in AIIMS and attempt mock test ...ONLY.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 14 days ago
i got 79 marks in jee mains......i am obc ncl.....will i qualify for writing advanced?

yep! chances are high. be +ve :)

Amruth Mangalath 2 months ago

Yes there are pretty good chances to be at an NIT....but if you are in a fix,...unable to find the right answer...do one thing...check out the cutoff list of the NIt...and along with iot go ...

Aniket Bagga 21 days ago

yep you have chance. prepare for adv. good luck.

sajid one month ago
I have secures 94% in CBSE in 2015 with MPC(100+50+50) 187.5/200. Will I get selected to SASTRA?

Hi Yes , you have a high chance of getting through
  img
Sunil Kumar 19 days ago

There are less chances of getting selected to satra as there is so much compition through out India and if you are not a local candidate then its too dificult. As you have secured 94% in...

abhinaipadachuru 19 days ago

yes you have chance to get seat in sastra

sajid 11 days ago
View all Questions »