ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I have secrued 310 marks in IIT Jee 2010. What rank can i expect and which branch /IIT can i get?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I WANT TO STUDY FOR 1 YEAR FOR IIT AFTER 12 SO SHOULD I START PREPARING ALL MY CONCEPTS OF 11 AND 12 AND IN WHICH ORDER THAT IS EITHER FISTLY 11 AND THEN 12 OR VICE VERSA. PLEASE...

u must start with 11 bcoz it concludes bases of all chapters read the theory first then practise questions also there is self study material for each subject on askkiitians u can also try it...

ng29 4 days ago

first of all u must take good coaching and start practising good books for all subjects with proper analysis approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 11 days ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 9 months ago
Next number 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47?

3 rd on1: Solution: i) t₂ - t₁ = 5 - 2 = 3 t₃ - t₂ = 6 t₄ - t₃ = 9 and so on... So let the nth term - (n-1)th term be = x. ii) Sum of all the above = nth term - t₁ = 3 + 6 + 9 + ----- [This...

vikas yadav one month ago

second method: Series 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47 Find = next number In this series each digit has the difference of 3,6,9,12,15 etc.. so next series will have the difference of 18. It means next...

Yeah absolutely keep adding the multiples of 3 in your given series. 3+2=5 6+5=11 9+11=20 12+20=23 15+32=47 18+47=65 So the next number will 65.

How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
which is the best option? civil at calicut or ece at surat for air 8696

img
Ashish Gupta 7 months ago

Hi Amruta It totally depend on your choice of stream you want to pursue. Ranking and reputation wise NIT Calicut is way ahead of NIT Surat. Placement wise ECE would give you good diversified...

Amit Kumar 7 months ago
sir , which is better iit patna electrical or nit warangal cse?

The question is very broad in its respect. You need to narrow your hunt on the basis of academics , placements, scope of research , SAC(Student Activity Centre) and other fractions . Apart...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
View all Questions »