I have secrued 310 marks in IIT Jee 2010. What rank can i expect and which branch /IIT can i get?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam 27 days ago
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag one month ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Sir, I am from gen category, with 200 marks in mains and 92% in boards. Can I get CS NIT Calicut?

You can predict your rank in JEE Mains with the help of the following provided links. Compare your rank with previous year cut-off of various institutes. This will give you an idea of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora 2 months ago

No that doesn’t work. Neither is my CISCE board listed in the boards. So I wish someone would reply here?

Ankan 2 months ago
is getting admission in dual degree program at iiest shibpur better than btech at jadavpur please help my wbjee rank is 712

The term better is relative.,f you are sure about the stream you are going in Dual degree is good for you but if you are just following thye culture go for B.Tech because after 4 years you...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Timing should be in morings or saturdays and sundays

Hi Aditya Jain If you have problem in timing then you can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more details...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »