DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I have secrued 310 marks in IIT Jee 2010. What rank can i expect and which branch /IIT can i get?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Post Your Answer

only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016

Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
  img
Avinash one month ago

You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
which is a better choice IIT DElhi Dual chemical or IIT roorkee mechnical in terms of exposer placeemnts and studies

IIT_R Mechanical is a core branch and you will enjoy learning it.
  img

Both are at par, now, its upto you to make a choice what interests you the most and accordingly go ahead....on the other hand you can also compare and contrast some other educational...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

SHANMUKESHWAR 3 days ago

L GOUSE BASHA 3 days ago

GANESH BABU 3 days ago
My board % is 71.4 . How many marks I need in jeee mains to get a good NIT?

Try to score more then 220.
  img

Minimum 220 to 250, irf you could not get it through ajee, then I suggest to try seeking admission at some other reputed instituitions where the students are offered quality education and...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir,I got 34000 crl rank and 8000 in obc so can I get cse seat in top nits .... pls say the list of clgs which i get in cse ….

Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar , Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar , Indian Institute of Information Technology(IIIT) Una, Himachal Pradesh, J.K....
  img
Avinash one month ago
Who was the first Indian lady to go in space?

The first lady to go in space was Velentina Tereshkhova The first Indian lady was Kalpana Chawla

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Kalpana Chawla was first indian selected for space mission by NASA .. Who is the second???

amit yadav 6 years ago

I think , the name of second lady is sunita williams ......

ritu goyal 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details