I have secrued 310 marks in IIT Jee 2010. What rank can i expect and which branch /IIT can i get?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 14 days ago
Dear sir , i got seat in iiit hyderabad and iit hyderabad, cse branch in both colleges which is better?

IIIT CSE Hyderabad is better than IIT CSE Hyderabad. IIIT CSE Hyderabad is one of the reputed branches in all over India. CSE of IIIT Hyderabad is even better than CSE of many IITs. [The...
  img
Aziz Alam 22 days ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1 st October 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 26 days ago
which are the most scoring topics , which one must study? what to study one day before examination ?

The topic-wise division of the questions asked in JEE Main-2013 is tabulated below: S. No. Topic Number of questions asked in JEE Main 2013 1. Coordinate Geometry 7 2. Limits, Continuity and...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago
Is Vidya Mandir Correspondence Course good for me to prepare for IIT-JEE Entrance ?

Hi Vishlesh, course material of one of the leading coaching institutes is more than sufficient.....along with NCERT and reference books..... But you should do thoroughly only one material.

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago

no. I don't think it is of that standard!

jee king king 4 years ago
what is the use of state rank in jee mains?

Hi, NITs have a quota for the students belonging to home state. So the students seeking admission in their home state will be preferred. For detailed information on this refer the JEE MAINS...
  img
Yash Baheti 20 days ago

Can a state rank of 1700 get me into a good branch in NIT Calicut?

Harikrishnan M B 20 days ago
View all Questions »