I have secrued 310 marks in IIT Jee 2010. What rank can i expect and which branch /IIT can i get?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i want to know which book of phys. should i prefer for jee mains and advance prep. in which by short approach numericals are solved with theory

For concepts please consult either Young & Freedman(University Physics) or H C Verma. These books stress on concepts and the quality of the questions are also good. Thanks & Regards...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 days ago
sir,i got 1011 rank in advance (jee).am i eligible for preparatory course?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
can i get information regarding iiser pune , mohali bhopal

These three IISERs have been formed in the spacing of a year, i.e., Pune (2006) , Mohali (2007) and Mohali (2008) .These colleges have their sole purpose in getting students who are...
  img
Aziz Alam 20 days ago
what would be jee main rank for 244 in jee main and .97.7% in A.P board?

You scored well In both of your exams. You may get admission In some of the reputed colleges like NIT, Surathkal Lovely Professional University, Punjab Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology,...

Vivek Kumar 16 days ago
hi..i am latesh..i am right now doing my 12th.from cbse. i want to go for iit. but then this year i am not prepared well. so do you think dropping and then appearing for exam is a good idea....

Dear latesh Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop. most of the student worried about that it will effect their career...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Are there 100% placements of cse in the newer NITs?

↵cse has more than 90 % placment. sher mohammad faculty askiitans b.tech iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

sher mohammad faculty askiitans b.tech iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
View all Questions »