I have secrued 310 marks in IIT Jee 2010. What rank can i expect and which branch /IIT can i get?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen 2 months ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla 2 months ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago
sir in which colledge should i got admission in daiict(ict) or svnit(computer) ?which is good for job?

Hello Student, As far as rankings are concerned, DAIICT is better than SVNIT. But, it is important to give priority to the course rather than the institute. Hence, you must first decide your...
  img
Latika Leekha 4 months ago
Where can I get AIIMS 2014 solutions?

You may get aiims 2014 solutions at aakash insitute official site .. Thanks Bharat Bajaj Askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 5 months ago
In how many points do the graphs of the equations x2 + y2 = 25 and y2 = 4x intersect ?

Hi Student Substitue y 2 = 4x in equation of circle x 2 + 4x – 25 =0 x= ( -4 ± ( 16 + 100) ½ )/2 = -2 ± ( 29) 1/2 Since y cannot be negative so x will only take...
  img
Harsh Patodia 28 days ago

Hi, Solving these two equations, we get two values of x, one negative and one positive. putting the positive value of x in the equation of parabola,we get two values of y. So, there are two...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 28 days ago
View all Questions »