ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i got 205 in bitsat 2009.i wont be selected at all.is it right?what is the minimum score to crack bitsat?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kiran,

Looking at the last year cutoff you wont get selected.

Refer to the link below for details : -

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 9 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 12 days ago
is nit admission is based on category rank or air rank bcz they have given cut off for different category

It is based on AIR and do not get distracted by petty issues, just check out where do you stand – - in or out, if it is a green signal into IIT./NIT then it is quite good or thereis no...

2015 years ago
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

no not at all if u do HCV then also do all previous iit questions n irodov otherwise leave HCV and do cengage

Nicho priyatham 19 days ago

you can use cengage materials prepare well all the best

sajid 9 days ago

IT is more than enough if u solve it fully, cnge book are too big and will take lots of time, hc verma and irodov are more than enough, even the top batch students in kota solve only these...

12 hours ago

but you should solve fully

12 hours ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
i want to know that the marks u want in PCM in your JEE MAIN RANK PREDICTOR are the marks which i got in jee mains or in 12 th cbse board??????????

What is your JEE Score? Pay a visit tomany IIT/NIT website and check the cutof list, there you may find relevant information..else you can apply at some other places too...there are some of ...

Soneel Verma 22 days ago

they take your jee mains marks for calculating the rank

Prajwal Kavad 22 days ago

it the marks of jee mains

Prajwal Kavad 22 days ago
sir/madam i sow a no of books for aipmt biology are its imp. to buy all these books or choose only one plz suggest me the best book in all of these

As a student the best book for Biology is Dr. Ali’s Objective Biology. it contains a large no of ncert based question.

Akshat Jain one month ago

it’s quite important in AIPMT but you need some modified questions based on NCERT.

Akshat Jain one month ago

the books are such as s.chand,modrenabc, pradeep’s,etc

ashok singh one month ago
View all Questions »