ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am expecting 241 in aieee... can I get mechanical / civil in NIT Trichy / Warangal / surat ? plz guide....

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sir,

The rank that this number will fetch you will be about 10,000. Closing rank for these NIT goes upto 5000 for these branches. You can opt for IIIT Allahabad or other IIITs. You also have your bright chance to BITS meshra.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
good afternoon sir i am studying +2 now .sir i want to know which author’s book is well suitable for me to prepare for jee mains and advanced?

No book better than NCERT. The best minds in India come together to make it. NCERT has the basics. If u are excellent in the NCERT art u will definitely cross 250 in JEE Mains and you will...

Karthik 26 days ago

For physics if you want a book other than NCERT then HC VERMA the best for physics. Chemistry NCERT is sufficient. Maths there are quite a few good books like books from Arihanth, ML Khanna...

Karthik 26 days ago
Sir my son got 110 marks in JEE Mains in OBC category and having 966 marks in +2. Can he get seat in NIT? and where will be?

It’s quite good to aspire high but if one is not upto the level to reach that stature then there is no fun in giving up all the hopes, I mean you sholud try at some other colleges or...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago

yes there are chances of nit but not so sure as this cut off had been decreased ,nothing can be judged about ranking, and counselling is like gambling and it depends on luck. i would...

ng29 15 days ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 10 months ago
sir my bits exam in 20 may i have been practising arihant book and cd i am get around 200 to 220 …....is there chance in which i cud at least touch 310 or 320 …........plz guide me sir i...

Don’t feel hopeless, it happens.. While attemting the paper, note down the mistakes on a seperate papers, do this four times a day....in th evening, go through those topics in which...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 14 days ago

i dont think only ncert will help u to clear ur all doubts for instance some of the important name reactions are not in ncert but questions can be made on these reactions so refer some good...

ng29 14 days ago

@saurabh kumar sir is reading ncert enough to clear bits?

jigesh 14 days ago
It was earlier called as ‘The Statuette’. How do we know it today?

Today we know it by Oscars .... The official name of the Oscar statuette is the Academy Award of Merit. Made of gold-plated britannium on a black metal base, it is 13.5 inches (34 cm) in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
which is better IT at NSIT ….ECE or IT at DTU?

I think , DTU IT / ECE is obviously better as DTU is a deemed university , surely better than NSIT...That’s what I think....By the way what is your JEE (Main) score & Board % ?

Rajat Soni 10 months ago

I think , DTU IT / ECE is obviously better as DTU is a deemed university , surely better than NSIT...That’s what I think....By the way what is your JEE (Main) score & Board % ?

Rajat Soni 10 months ago
View all Questions »