Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

what are the chances of getting a decent branch in  IT-BHU with a score of  200? I belong to general category. 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit ,

With a total of 200 , your expected rank is 4500 - 4700. plz click on the link and  look at the branch cut off of jee 2008 below:

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 5 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago
theory provided by this website is sufficient or we need to refer to other books also?????????????

HI ROHAN for theory study material is enough but for extra question and practice you must have to refer other books also. moreover for derivtions you also have to refer other books best of...

SAHIL 9 days ago

hello, you know about basics don’t need any books but not known just read it once again.for your exams refer more and more books ,topics ,solve more problems. all the best.

raj kumar 9 days ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
sir now i am in 10 th std studying i like to study in eng or medicam i like bio. bt i am intrested in technollogy bt my math is weak not so more. means i more in math than medium level. bt...

Dear Student, Firstly choosing eng or medical is totaly depends upon your interest. Go towards your interest even if you are slightly week in it. You can work on it and imporove them....
  img
Vijay Mukati 27 days ago

dear friend, you may crack eng but that is depending on your interest.No one in Engineering are talented they too learning.you may also learn by practising more. Thanks

Vaishnavi 19 days ago

please do hard work atleast 3 hours for mathematics and prepare well ncert text books.thank you......

NARAYANA 19 days ago
I am a bit confused about taking which opptional subject in class 11? I am pretty sure about taking PCM but I am confused if i should take a time devoting opptional subject or not? I am...

Dear Student, Yes you can choose any one of them, In which you fill you will enjoy and you will not have to put the extra effort into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Yes, Definetly you should choose the subject, which is scoreing and doesn’t requires much input from our side. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

I enjoy both of them but shall I take the lighter and scoring subject in order to fully focus on PCM?

Saransh Saxena 3 months ago
sir, now i am in 1st pu of karnataka. i scored 91% in 10th. I want to become an ASTRONAUT, so i am interested to join IIT college. So PLZ suggest me some classroom coaching Institutions for...

Dear vivek You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off