ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what are the chances of getting a decent branch in  IT-BHU with a score of  200? I belong to general category. 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit ,

With a total of 200 , your expected rank is 4500 - 4700. plz click on the link and  look at the branch cut off of jee 2008 below:

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am using arihant objective mathematics by amit m agarwal,ml khanna & a das gupta. are these enough for my jee advanced exam preparation or i need to use some more?

Yes, these books are enough for prepration, after this attempt a test series..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

These are good books,try to cover all topics and do atleast two different problems from each concept, There are top unioversities which provide excellent placement opportunities,top...

abhinaipadachuru 2 days ago

these are enough for iit jee

Ajay Kotwal 3 days ago
Hello. I scored 95 in jee mains. And expect to get 75% or even more or can be less. Not that sure about that. And i belong to general category. Which college can i get if i was CS Branch?

These days the competition in every field is very hard, or in clear words there is a cut-throat competition, thus one has to work really very very hard and so the eexpectations of all the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

as u know that cut off is 105 for general category but dont worry as this year paper was difficult also but according to ur score u will not able to get college on the basis of ur score u...

ng29 one month ago

Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Wagholi, Pune Zeal Education Society's Dnyanganga College of Engineering & Research Indira College of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi, Pune

gdbusher 6 days ago
I got 194 marks out of 360 in jee main 2015 and my board percentage in CBSE board 2015 is 93.90% . what will be normalied score (approximately)?

congrats u got a good score and definitely u will get a good nit or dce / nsit last year one of my frnds score 197 in jee main and 96 in boards and his rank was 2700, he is in nit jaipur...

ng29 one month ago

Bravo for your score, you can get a seat at leading institutions of our country, so, keep checking the websites of IITs/NITs as well as of the following – Graphic Era Uni, Dehradun Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

good chances for the selection in nits

grenade one month ago
will the cut off in JEE ADVANCE this year will be lower than 2013 keeping in view the dificulty level.?

Yes, the expected cutoff for JEE Advanced 2014 is lower than 2013. Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago
I am getting top NIT’s but only upto civil and chemical branch but I want to get CS so should i join nit and try for branch upgradation or should I drop ? Also while placement can I get job ...

Taking a drop is not a good option as you are already getting the top NIT’s. You get try for scoreing high in your first year and then apply for branch change. Yes, if you are good in...
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

Don’t drop..getting into an NIt is an Honour..why don’t you go for Chemical branch...in the coming years there is going to be a rampant demand of this branch...anyway thats your own choice...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

i think you should not drop out as you getting into top nits but depends on your interest all the best

sajid 8 days ago
Sir , can u pl ease suggest which branch is better ECE or ICT?

ICT (Information and Communication Technology) is an advanced version of Communication Engineering. So If you are at the PG level then you should choose ICT otherwise ECE is better at the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 days ago

If you are so much intrested in communication engineering,In future you can opt for ICT for higher education like PG,It would be better if you opt for ECE because it acts like a base for...

tiny 9 days ago

if you are interested in communication engineering you could opt ict for further education if your bachelor level you can take ece as it acts like base for further studies

sajid 8 days ago
View all Questions »