ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is the expected minimum mark required to get into the extended marit list of iit jee 2010

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vijay

EMl is declared after making some relaxation in minimum cuttoff mark.Almost 6 times(60000 student)  the jee selected student is placed in EML list ,these student can take admission in other colleges .but these college has no connection with IITs.

EML in jee has not much  sigificance .uptu 65 mark u will get position in EML

Iwill advice you to joint NITs or other good college in AIEEE .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi! Sir, I had passed XII in 2015, and given Improvement in 2015. I had also applied for JEE MAIN but didn’t qualified, I want to ask you that can i apply for JEE MAIN in 2016 or i have to...

You can attempt JEE main for maximum of 3 times. But It will be better to take any best college whichever you are getting instead of taking drop. Thanks,
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

I would suggest you to pursue admission at some reputed college or university...you can surf on net some names of leading institutions and then visit their official websites to find out...

Soneel Verma 18 hours ago

its better to join this time coz next year there will be only Jee for you , and you also would be bored of reading the same things for a third time

Prajwal Kavad 17 hours ago
Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books...

erra akhil 7 days ago

Dear Himanshu, It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out. MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good and you can use...

erra akhil 7 days ago
I am an obc candidate. if i get 200 marks in jee advanced. will i be getting admission in iit colleges. also can i get computerscience in iit colleges.

IITs expectations are too high,...no doubt you have scored very well...umm..You better visit the websites of IITs and some other chosen one institutions where you feel like you may get...

Soneel Verma one month ago

There may be a chance but you need to try at some other institutions with a good image. the relevant information may be fished out by visiting website, i suggest MS Ramaiah Inst Of Tech...

Soneel Verma one month ago

well these pvt colleges r of no use. yes shivam yadav u will get IIT BHU computer science

Sagnik Bhowmick one month ago
Hello I am expecting rank 30,000-35,000 in JEE Mains with a score of 92.20% and 135 in Mains. Will I be able to get any decent NIT or shall I go to LMNIIT ?

Hi.. As per the rank and the category you have mentioned, it is difficult to get a decent NIT in the first counselling. Regarding NIT Kururshetra also, it is somewhat difficult, since your...
  img
Sakshi 11 days ago

Hi.. First of all you should tell us about your category. 135 marks are little less to get into a very good NIT. But still you should try for the counselling sessions. If something works...
  img
Sakshi 13 days ago

Hello I belong to general category .. Can you list which NIT’s I’ll be able to get? Any I belong to Haryana , So , In NIT-Kurukshetra , Can I get any stream? Thank You

Arjun Gupta 12 days ago
do anyone knows the exact ranking of UPES Dehradun?????

UPES IS good college and rankings which are displayed o internet are not exact as it is just conclusion of surveys only, so u must not judge any college by llooking on internet , consult it ...

ng29 one month ago

ofcourse,,,,,,,,,,, /// bits pilani bits pilani it is much more more better than upes . or i must say best and comparable to iits and other reputed govt colleges, if u get a chance to take...

ng29 one month ago

yah...but see if i clear Bitsat and than take the course of integrated Msc. in BITS PILANI than i will have option of dual degree if i get gud CGPA in my first year...and there is another...

mansi dabriwal one month ago
reproduction in gymnosperms

The gymnosperms are heterosporous; they produce haploid microspores and megaspores. The two kinds of spores are produced within sporangia that are borne on sporophylls which are arranged...
  img
Pankaj 2 months ago
View all Questions »