ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir can u plz. tell abt GRE minimum qualification how it is conducted etc. plz.??.............!!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ankit ,

Minimum qualification for GRE and criteria for Forum:

The Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Record Exams, GRE is given here. Taking GRE test is to get admission into graduate colleges / Universities of USA, Canada and other countries. The minimum educational qualification is basically undergraduate degree (offered under 10+2+4 years of minimum education basis) from any of the recognized Universities.

• The prospective graduate applicants take the GRE General Test and GRE subject test. GRE scores are used by the admissions authorities or fellowship panels to supplement undergraduate academic, extracurricular records and other qualifications for graduate study.

• Some GRE Subject Tests yield sub scores that can indicate the strengths and weaknesses of an individual student and may be useful for guidance and placement purposes.

• The GRE test scores are valid for five years and most universities accept scores up to five years old but candidates are strongly recommended to keep latest scores not more than two years old.

For more information click here.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
    Askiitians Expert
    Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I HV secured 94.92% in HSC, 220 in JEE Mains and most likely to get 210 marks in JEE Advanced in 2015 I want to know probable rank and colleges particularly IIT's where I can get admission...

you can check your estimated rank at following links http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav one month ago

on basis of score in jee main and cbse , definitely u will get good nit with ur desired stream , cse nit warangal and trichy are on top , try for them and may be u get ann iit but not good...

ng29 one month ago

The score that you have secured in both JEE as well as in +2 board may land you into an IIt/NIt with a warm welcome,it may be your choice if you want to draw a cmnparison with these –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Bravo for you score...yes for sure you can make it at NIT but about a branch nothing for sure can be said....you can draw a comparison and contrast of some other renowned institution too by ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 hours ago
I am getting CS in Kurukshetra University and CSE in Thapar University, Patiala. What should I go for ?

i think thappar university is beeter than kurukshetra thappar had good infrastructure and placements also environment is also good and faculty too APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 yesterday
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Sir could u please tell which university is better – VIT OR MANIPAL UNIVERSITY My dates of exam is clashing . ?

Manipal is very good for placements and moreover the type of education over there is practical and as per info i have manipal ranks top in collages ratings online and yes it also depends on ...

Hemanth Sai 3 months ago

Dear friend, My opinion is VIT is better than MANIPAL.Seek information about your desired branch for future studies. ALL THE BEST

trivikramkavuri 3 months ago

Thanks . Someone from Askiitians also please answer .

Drake 3 months ago
View all Questions »