Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

sir can u plz. tell abt GRE minimum qualification how it is conducted etc. plz.??.............!!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ankit ,

Minimum qualification for GRE and criteria for Forum:

The Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Record Exams, GRE is given here. Taking GRE test is to get admission into graduate colleges / Universities of USA, Canada and other countries. The minimum educational qualification is basically undergraduate degree (offered under 10+2+4 years of minimum education basis) from any of the recognized Universities.

• The prospective graduate applicants take the GRE General Test and GRE subject test. GRE scores are used by the admissions authorities or fellowship panels to supplement undergraduate academic, extracurricular records and other qualifications for graduate study.

• Some GRE Subject Tests yield sub scores that can indicate the strengths and weaknesses of an individual student and may be useful for guidance and placement purposes.

• The GRE test scores are valid for five years and most universities accept scores up to five years old but candidates are strongly recommended to keep latest scores not more than two years old.

For more information click here.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
    Askiitians Expert
    Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
Sir, I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but got 9 marks in maths.but I got 930 obc rank in mains.I got NIT delhi.should I go for 2nd attempt or give 2nd attempt during 1st year btech or I should...

NIT D is good college, its reputation would be good when shift in its own building. Its a span of 4 year..thing would be good.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash one year ago

So basically in this website the people who are answering are they the ones who got selected in IIT exams or the teachers who are answering me...

Aditi Saini one year ago
Hello …... Can anyone tell which is the correct way to write an ethyl alcohol ….Is it C 2 H 5 OH OR CH 3 CH 2 OH. Is bth of them correct way to write or is there any reason ??

@ jeeva Ethanol also known as ethyl alcohol because it is commonly known as the alcohol found in alcoholic beverages. It is a flammable, colorless, and slightly toxic chemical with the...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
Hello i have a query, a doubt rather ...i might get a rank under 8k in jee advanced and have done quite well in jee mains...i am also getting bits goa chemical and bits Hyderabad mechanical ...

RGIPT would be a decent choice if you really want to pursue Petroleum engineering career, since it is an institute of national importance, but it cannot be compared to IITs in terms of...
  img
Ankit 2 months ago

The institutions that you have mentioned here, are all quite reputed and elite class, you may go for any one of them without much thinking, but if you think that at RGIPT you may be able to ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
plz give its answer in a short cut manner if there?

It will help you alot. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics/mechanics/motion-of-projectile.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off