Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

dear sir/mam

I am expecting a score of 238 in iit jee 2010 .

with this score the Resonance Kota institute has predicted my rank to be 1474 .

but at askiitians my predicted rank lies near 2500 .

kindly help

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sona

We have pridicted your Rank after comparative analysis of IIT JEE 2009 paper and IIT JEE 2010 paper. And the result of last year JEE

overall this year paper is slightly more difficult as compair to jee 2009.

And as compared to the last year's cutoff this year this has been predited that the cutoffs will be lowered, as the difficulty level of the paper is slightly increased

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
sir my jee mains marks are 94 and board 95.4 percentage OBC catogery.pl.appro. JEE rank

Your rank will be around 35k-40k. With this rank you can try for private institutes like SRM, Thapar, UPES, Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad  , BITs etc.

Natasha Roy one month ago

Dear Student, with this rank and your reserved category, it may be that you are able to get a chance at any of the NITs but you will have to wait for the cutoff list and then only anything...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

YOUR APPROX AIR WILL BE NEAR ABOUT 35000-4000 BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE. VISIT WEBSITE DAILY FOR LASTEST NEWS REGARDING JEE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago
Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal one month ago
Hi, I am robert and interested to view a list of famous places in India. Plz Reply asap.

Place Location Ajanta Aurangabad (Maharashtra) Amarnath Cave Kashmir Akbar's Tomb Sikanara, Agra Amber Palace Jaipur (Rajasthan) Anand Bhawan Allahabad Bhakra Dam Punjab Bibi Da Maqbra...

Prashant Sahay 7 years ago
I got SC catagory rank as 2892 in jee mains in your rank predictor.which NIT can I get and Iam a candidate from Tamilnadu?My mark is 75 and boards 94.5%.Please tell me.Iam not sure about...

Chances of NIT is very weak, if got, then it would be the lower branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

Dear Student you may try at Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbtore,..........................B S Abdur Rahman University, Chennai,....................SRM University, Chennai or …...Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago
Please give the branch ranking of stem cells in iitb is there any scope in stem cells or bio medical engineering in india

Dear student, Currently the demand is less in india but in near future there will be huge demand. It’s very popular for reasearch in some foreign countries. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Certainly Yes. may be possible that it takes little time to come up but it may land you to some innovative avenues, you may try your hands at some other related branches too like...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off