Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

dear sir/mam

I am expecting a score of 238 in iit jee 2010 .

with this score the Resonance Kota institute has predicted my rank to be 1474 .

but at askiitians my predicted rank lies near 2500 .

kindly help

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sona

We have pridicted your Rank after comparative analysis of IIT JEE 2009 paper and IIT JEE 2010 paper. And the result of last year JEE

overall this year paper is slightly more difficult as compair to jee 2009.

And as compared to the last year's cutoff this year this has been predited that the cutoffs will be lowered, as the difficulty level of the paper is slightly increased

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 9 months ago
When will i get the omr sheets of online exam on 9 april 2016

Dear student, You can check ur answers that u marked in ur account only just after the exam but official answer is not yet out it will be out once the result is declared only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago

Dear student, You may get if after some time from now...you will get notifaction on jee mains official website Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago

i want to knoe like last year the online exam held on 10 april then when did they get the question paper. On some Websites it is written tht it will be given with the result i.e. on 18...

Geetesh Gupta 19 days ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
how i prepare for aipmt in few months by self study to crack aipmt 2016

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Dear sir/madam, I wiil get a seat in nit puducherry in CS. How is the college in terms of teaching, placements?

almost all NITs are doing very well in the field of education and best ever placements,...if you get a seat there make out that it is a wholesome goodness.....go for it without any doubt in ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

NIT itself is a brand name.And that with cse will be too good. Talking abt NIT pdy it is a gr8 institute in terms of teaching and faculty. With a faculty ratio 25:1 talking abt its...

mohit vashishtha 10 months ago
Arrange this colleges in decreasing order according to their perfomance in B.tech Please.. Mharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana/Galgotias University/ITM,Gwalior/JKLU,Rajasthan/LPU....

According to my personal survay I have listed these colleges name accordingly. ITM,Gwalior Galgotias University JKLU,Rajasthan Mharishi Markandeshwar University LPU

Leepika Roy 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off