Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

dear sir/mam

I am expecting a score of 238 in iit jee 2010 .

with this score the Resonance Kota institute has predicted my rank to be 1474 .

but at askiitians my predicted rank lies near 2500 .

kindly help

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sona

We have pridicted your Rank after comparative analysis of IIT JEE 2009 paper and IIT JEE 2010 paper. And the result of last year JEE

overall this year paper is slightly more difficult as compair to jee 2009.

And as compared to the last year's cutoff this year this has been predited that the cutoffs will be lowered, as the difficulty level of the paper is slightly increased

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...
You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
Nikhil Upadhyay one month ago
Nikhil Upadhyay one month ago
i am not strong on my first years sylabus im doing my level best in hte second year do i have a chance to get into an nit if i revice my first yaers portion as in my institition they are...
Be single minded, make sincerest efforts and bear in mind these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Yes,I think there is a good chance. But of course it depends on how sincere you are.. Remember, it’s never too late :)
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
SIR i want to know about the details and preparation for SCRA engineering exam
SCRA exan consists of three papers ( General AbilityPhysical Sciences (Physics & Chemistry)Mathematics) each for marks 200 having 2hours of duration. The level is equivalent to CBSE. For...
Vijay Mukati one month ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?
View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
Kevin Nash 6 years ago
A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
Sir I hav got a seat in IIIT as per 4rth round of josaa....But this year a lot of seats may be vacant bcoz of not having WITHDRAW is there a chance of having spot...
Yes you can seat in jee mains year. Regarding spot round, we can not say anything about it. Also do not take risk in that. I will advice you to take IIIT if you got the desired/good branch....
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
It seems like that you are not satisfied with whatever has been allotted to you, is it so? That is why you are asking for appearing in the test next year; anyway if it is so, I may suggest...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details