DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hello sir/maam

I have scored 135 marks in the general catagory...what are my chances of getting any branch in IIT Delhi?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ankit,

As your score is of 135 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where beyond 15000. According to the calculation chances are almost nil that you can get any of the IIT .

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx 

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 8 months ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 8 months ago
hi , i am preparing for iitjee 2016. i want a good reference for maths in algebra and tell me whether i can go with cengage learning .has it got enough sums to solve.is it’s theory...

cengage is one of the good books available in the market. good option bro

Abhishek Singh 2 months ago

cengage is one of the good books available in the market. good option bro

Abhishek Singh 2 months ago
hello sir , i want to become cosmologist so what branch in eningineering should i select : example :- aeronautical engineering or aerospace engineering or other some branch in engineering....

Hi Student, If you are interested in cosmology. Aeronautical engineering will NOT be the wise choice coz aeronautical engineering deals with the aerodynamics and forces present in the...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

After completing your college there is an entrance exam which is conducted by ISRO every year which takes graduates engineers who qualifies the test. After that there is interview...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Hi student, Pls find the list of colleges http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aerospace_engineering_schools#India...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
please reply honestly my options are: 1. dce, nsit, iiit delhi -comp sci 2. iit-h EE 3. iit-bhu ME 4. iit Kgp-- MnC 5. iit- Gandhinagar -- EE 6. dce, nsit, iiit delhi- ECE 7. iit roorkee-...

Hello student, IIT hyderabad EE and IIT bhu me are good options to choose Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 9 months ago

first choose a branch that you like. if you cant choose any particular branch, then follow this order: cs>electrical/electronics>mech>>civ>chem>meta>other branches. preferably stay away from...

Vineet Vinayak 9 months ago
Sir, I am girl belong to SC category,expecting 83 marks in Jee Adv-2014,what shall be my rank? whether any good branch and good IIT,shall be available for me?

Your category rank will be around 800, you may get descent branches at roorkee, or guwahati.
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago

Sir, but as per IIT-2013 cut off rank person getting 83 marks got rank around 1450(SC), whether there shall be any diference in the ranking this year ?,what branches can I expect? can I get...

rashi 9 months ago
View all Questions »