Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Hello sir/maam

I have scored 135 marks in the general catagory...what are my chances of getting any branch in IIT Delhi?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ankit,

As your score is of 135 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where beyond 15000. According to the calculation chances are almost nil that you can get any of the IIT .

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following: 

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the average package of in pharmacetius from iit-bhu
You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000
Imran 4 months ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...
Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with, the...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
Avinash 4 months ago
Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details
You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...
Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.
Alok 4 months ago
go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS
vb 4 months ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??
Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
Which of the following universities is better: Manipal University OR Thapar University. Presently i am getting ECE in Manipal University and ECE+MBA in Thapar University. Please guide...
Both are at par as far as the question of stature lies, and the next issue is to make sure what interests you the most, are you willing to go for integrated program of ECE+MBA or not,....if ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Manipal accordind to me is better if we see all the rankings and infrastructure.Also thapar is also most reputed colleges in india so it is also good . It is also offering you MBA cource so ...
kanwar singh sidhu 4 months ago
Sir is long term suggestible for IIT bcz a written test is going to be introduced for 2017. What will b its impact on the students opted for long term .moreover is mains long term thr
Don’t pay much heed to rumours, rather directly visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know the exact information over there, and if you wish to find out some reputed...
i don`t think that iit will introduce subjective questions in 201
Vaibhav Gupta 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details