Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

Hello sir/maam

I have scored 135 marks in the general catagory...what are my chances of getting any branch in IIT Delhi?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ankit,

As your score is of 135 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where beyond 15000. According to the calculation chances are almost nil that you can get any of the IIT .

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx 

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 5 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 5 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 5 months ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
How is the book New Pattern Physics: A Master Practice Book for JEE Main and Advcanced by D.C. Pandey for getting 280+ in Main and getting 370+ in bitsat... I am in class 12 and currently...

@ AMAN i am glad that u asked this query.. actually ncert construct the base of every entrance exams, and as supplements books are always nessasary to crack the exams like iitjee.....

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

as you are concerned with jee mains and bitsat only, any good objective book with lot of questions will do, as per your querry yes that one (mains part) is enough but i recommend that you...

sourav nayak 2 months ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Hello. I am appearing for JEE 2016 and I hardly have 4 months left. I have not done any chapter in 11 th physics and only last 5 chapters in 12 th physics. Can anyone help me out about...

Raksh,sice you have only 4 month left... dont take pain for 12 th physics it will be completed when u will prepare for board exam. and now this is the time when you have to improve ur 11 th ...

anemous one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off