Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

Hello sir/maam

I have scored 135 marks in the general catagory...what are my chances of getting any branch in IIT Delhi?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ankit,

As your score is of 135 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where beyond 15000. According to the calculation chances are almost nil that you can get any of the IIT .

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx 

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

dear sir , my marks in jee main is 74 ,my board marks are 95.7%,can i get a seat in any nit ,i belong to sc category,can u plz verify in which nit can i get

Dear Student, your score is good and may be you get your desired branch, but don’t play guess games or don’t expect any miracle to happen, fight on your own rather, visit the websites of...

Aneesh Sehgal yesterday

hi peyyala as you had cleared the cutoff you can expext a nit but you will not get top branches like computer science . but i am sure you will get a nit.sorry name of college cannot be...

SAHIL 4 days ago

can i get EEE or ECE branch in any nit can u plzzzzz verify and tell me or else which branch is prescribed for my marks in jee mains and my board marks

PEYYALA YASHWANTH 4 days ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 9 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 9 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 9 months ago
what should we be doing 10 days before jee advanced?

Once my teacher said that …. Imagine there is one PC which is being used from 3 days continuously and on next day you wants its best performance . It will not give . This is Epic thruth JEE ...

Aditya Shrivastav 11 days ago

Just re-visit your notes, go through the tricks and tactics that you have learnt so far and being fully prepared attempt the test, wait for result and conduct a kind of survey of certain...

Aneesh Sehgal 10 days ago

Recheck your notes of entrance exams, raise your horizon of tests, keep searching about the protocols of IIt and try to give many mock tests and interviews, get an idea for breakthrough in...

Yachna Singh 10 days ago
Hello. I am in class 11 and am an NRI. My parents are from Telangana, India. I would like to know what options (colleges) I have in India for admission in to MBBS on merit basis and also on ...

Hi Nikita From year 2015 onwards a spearate entrance test will be conducted for NRI’s in MBBS. This exam is conducted by each state separately so you will have check it for each state...
  img
Raheema Javed 8 months ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 can i expect anything at jaypee noida ?

You can try for it. Best of luck. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

no try say yes or no

Damini Parihar 10 months ago
Which are most scoring subject in IIT JEE and on which subject should we concentrate for highest scores.

Dear Student, You can focus on chemistry to score more. But to get into good NITs and any IITs, you must have good command over all the three subjects. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off