FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Hello sir/maam

I have scored 135 marks in the general catagory...what are my chances of getting any branch in IIT Delhi?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ankit,

As your score is of 135 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where beyond 15000. According to the calculation chances are almost nil that you can get any of the IIT .

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx 

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma 27 days ago
Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash 28 days ago

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma 27 days ago
Sir can I changed the arrangement after each round of counseling?

YA ,you can change,you can even add preferances after a round plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago

Yes it is possible but don’t have much swinging moods, take your time and decide what suits or interests you the most, and then finally choose a branch....parallely you may try visiting...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
ALTSM AIIMS 22-2 Q-79

Hi The correct answer is (1). This compound is Chloroxylenol(4-chloro-3,5-dimethylphenol). Itis a broad spectrum antimicrobial chemical compoundused to controlbacteria,algae,fungiandvirus....
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
Sir i want to know whether NIT uttarakhand is a decent & reputed college or not?

Oh! yeah its good you should go for it.

Akshit Matthew 18 days ago
sir, I have got 269 in bitsat2015(general).What are my chances of getting a dual degree course in bits goa or hyderabad?

You see last years cutoffs on website of bits but that changes every year nothing can be said precisely but it can give you an idea.
  img
Abhinav one month ago

You should better visit the official websites and get to know about it...if you come up to their expectations, well and good otherwise prefer to visit – Chhattarpati Shivaji Inst of Tech,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

you should see last 3 year cut off to see the trend of increase of cut off. and pls visit its official page for further details

mohit vashishtha one month ago
View all Questions »