ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Please suggest me about IIT JEE 2011 Preparation. How can i crack IIT JEE 2011 entrance exam?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajesh

This is final year and this is the time for serious prepratio for jee. you just not only revise +1 syllabus but

revise those chapter with higher difficulty level.

for this you should refer the which is recommended for jee syllabus.

for book list refer the link

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

and second thing is that now you should give more time to your study.

I hope u have joined any coaching classes for ur JEE prepration ,so just follow them.complete assignment in time.

and you must join Test series to judge urself your prepration level as compair to others.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
thankyou sir so if i select hometown as maharashtra and produce domicile certificate, then she is eligible to get an admission in any engg. college in maharashtra .isn’t?

Yeah, those colleges which recognise state quota. There are many colleges in Maharahtra that does recognise student having a domicile certificate of the same state.
  img
Aziz Alam 26 days ago

The criteria for state quota depends upon the college under consideration.Some colleges prefer the location of scholl from where the student passed 12 th board, some prefer the domicile...

shubham sharda 23 days ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
which college is best among : 1. VIT , vellore ​2. PSG, coimbatore ​3. Anna University ​4. HBTI, kanpur ​5. BIT, Mesra

BIT and Anna both are good, but SKIET is also an another and best option for you. I have also studied at this college. It is one of the best engineering colleges among the all engineering...

Leepika Roy one month ago

it will be anna university. the campus is also very good

britto george one month ago
Sir which is better VIT OR MANIPAL ?

VIT has better overall ranking than Manipal. Go ahead with VIT
  img
rake one month ago

THANKS . CAN SOMEONE FROM ASKIITIANS ANSWER PLEASE ?

Drake one month ago

both are at almost same level in my opinion you must prepare for bitdat which is better than both approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
which are the most scoring topics in jee main and which topics consume less time

see nowdays according to me physics and chemistry are most scoring andmaths is toughest among both.In chem and physics first master the easy topics and then go foe hard one

xyz one year ago
View all Questions »