Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

Please suggest me about IIT JEE 2011 Preparation. How can i crack IIT JEE 2011 entrance exam?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajesh

This is final year and this is the time for serious prepratio for jee. you just not only revise +1 syllabus but

revise those chapter with higher difficulty level.

for this you should refer the which is recommended for jee syllabus.

for book list refer the link

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

and second thing is that now you should give more time to your study.

I hope u have joined any coaching classes for ur JEE prepration ,so just follow them.complete assignment in time.

and you must join Test series to judge urself your prepration level as compair to others.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which book is the best for Physics in the Mechanics part. I am currently doing three books: 1. Modules from my institute. 2. HC Verma 3. Arihant DPP Series. 4. 38 Years IIT JEE Solved...

@ vyom actually what u are actually doing are more than enough for clearing jee advanced if u will do properly . as far as mechanics is concerned then h cverma is the best , and KINDLY let...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago
Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I want to do engineering and I`m going to enter in 11th in few months. So should I opt for a dummy school or not?? And what subjects I`ll have to take in 11th if I want to become a app...

HI MOHIT SO YOU WANT TO BE A ENGINEER. SEE FRIEND IN INDIA , LAKHS OF STUDENTS GO FOR ENGINEERING EVERY YEAR. THE IRONY IS IN BETWEEN THESE LAKHS OF CANDIDATES GOING FOR ENGINEERING FEW ARE ...

SAHIL 22 days ago

@ mohit No, donot go for dummy school at all . beacuse joining a cbse school will benifit you both in the preparation as well as in your board exam also , rather than now , board exam...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

You have to score good marks in Class 10 to get admission in Class 11 and 12. Then the subjects you can opt are Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science and English. After Class 12 you...

Shreyas Patil 22 days ago
which book will i prefer for jee advanced 2015 for full revision in 20 days of all subjects

you should purshase jee advanced from arihants

Amber Millington one year ago

go fr last 35 year papers by arihat

SAITEJA GOUD one year ago

arihant

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
got rank 374001 in st category , will i get nit kurukshetra and nit kurukshetra is located in my home state .since previous year home state opening and closening rank was around 4 lac...

According to csab the previous year maximum closing rank for NIT kurukshetraafter 4 th round was in and around 8,50,000 for ST category. So you’ll definitely get it
  img
Avinash one year ago

I think you will get it , but to be on a safe side why don’t you visit the ofiicial website JEE Mains and get to know where do you stand, you can also check it at other places too where you ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Which is better for m tech woth btech in ei branch, YMCA faridabad or gurudev delhi

HI TARUN SURELY YMCA FARIDABAD IS A BETTER OPTION AVAILABLE FOR YOU AT THIS TIME . THE COLLEGE HAS A GOOD PLACEMENT RECORDS . THIS YEAR A STUDENT OF YMCA FARIDABAD HAS GOT A PLACEMENT...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off