Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

Please suggest me about IIT JEE 2011 Preparation. How can i crack IIT JEE 2011 entrance exam?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajesh

This is final year and this is the time for serious prepratio for jee. you just not only revise +1 syllabus but

revise those chapter with higher difficulty level.

for this you should refer the which is recommended for jee syllabus.

for book list refer the link

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

and second thing is that now you should give more time to your study.

I hope u have joined any coaching classes for ur JEE prepration ,so just follow them.complete assignment in time.

and you must join Test series to judge urself your prepration level as compair to others.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya 2 days ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy 2 days ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul 2 days ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
Are there any courses which combine finance with engineering ?what are prospects of such courses?

Dear Student, Yes, There are few courses on financial engineering, These program covers the all the technical and quantitative aspects of investment finance used in top financial...
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Sir i have 0nly 4 m0nth and i want take admissi0n in nit will u tell me is it p0ssible and if yes then what is my stategy??

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
I have got 58 marks in OBc PwD category and belong to telangana .Will i get a seat in any NIT or the branch that i may get or in any other govt. colleges.

sorry but you are unble to pass cutof also so you cannot get a nit but donot lose hope ,because life exists beyond iit also thanks and approve my answer regards @sahil

2016 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off