DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Please suggest me about IIT JEE 2011 Preparation. How can i crack IIT JEE 2011 entrance exam?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajesh

This is final year and this is the time for serious prepratio for jee. you just not only revise +1 syllabus but

revise those chapter with higher difficulty level.

for this you should refer the which is recommended for jee syllabus.

for book list refer the link

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

and second thing is that now you should give more time to your study.

I hope u have joined any coaching classes for ur JEE prepration ,so just follow them.complete assignment in time.

and you must join Test series to judge urself your prepration level as compair to others.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 27 days ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step

+

Shankhaneel Basak 19 days ago

wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)

Sandeep 24 days ago
Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

If you are doubtful or suspicious about the performance/rankings of IITs then I suggest to google outbtop rated institutions offering engg and tech study programs, and thus you may get an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
can give the list of iit’s in rank wise

search in the internet bro approve plz

Mondo Camry one month ago

wat is ur rank

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
how would the new nit's proposed be

Hi , Setting up new NIT's is approved by the union cabinet. This will take the total count of NITs across the country to 30. The new NITs will come up at Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
How is the Past placement record of NIEC. Do big corporates come to this college for Campus Placement or IPU does centralized placement counseling for NIEC.

Dear student, you can visit their official website to know about there placement statistics. Also you can view the list of companies which come for the recruitment. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 11 days ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago
View all Questions »