Please suggest me about IIT JEE 2011 Preparation. How can i crack IIT JEE 2011 entrance exam?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajesh

This is final year and this is the time for serious prepratio for jee. you just not only revise +1 syllabus but

revise those chapter with higher difficulty level.

for this you should refer the which is recommended for jee syllabus.

for book list refer the link

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

and second thing is that now you should give more time to your study.

I hope u have joined any coaching classes for ur JEE prepration ,so just follow them.complete assignment in time.

and you must join Test series to judge urself your prepration level as compair to others.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir i get 104 marks in jeemain in sc categery & i get 1770 sc rank in jee advance sir please say where i go?????

Dear student, You may get Architecture in IIT Roorkee and/or IIT Kharagpur. Its a very good course and a very bright future. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
no of words of 4 letter that can be formed with the letter of word iitjee

no of words of 4 letter that can be formed with the letter of word iitjee is:::: 6!/(2*2)==180

BODDOJU RAMA KRISHNACHARI 8 months ago
sir my rank is 16674 which NIT I WILL GET ECE or EEEE

As per your rank (considering you as general candidate) the possible NIT colleges you may get for ECE: National Institute of Technology, South Sikkim National Institute of Technology, Imphal...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
Which is a better option for B.Tech. in CS: MIT Pune, UIET Chandigarh, VIT Pune ? Please tell me in terms of academics, placements, faculty, crowd, college life, etc. Also, if I get IT in...

According to college comparison stats I’m providing you a list in decreasing order of preference UIET Chandigarh VIT Pune MIT Pune The basic courses are going to remain same but...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »