Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

Please suggest me about IIT JEE 2011 Preparation. How can i crack IIT JEE 2011 entrance exam?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajesh

This is final year and this is the time for serious prepratio for jee. you just not only revise +1 syllabus but

revise those chapter with higher difficulty level.

for this you should refer the which is recommended for jee syllabus.

for book list refer the link

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

and second thing is that now you should give more time to your study.

I hope u have joined any coaching classes for ur JEE prepration ,so just follow them.complete assignment in time.

and you must join Test series to judge urself your prepration level as compair to others.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA

Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
i got 11407 genral rank .. i m from uttar pradesh .. will i be able to get any good nit’s ? Will i be able to get MNIT Allahabd ?? i am interested in CS and Electronics ,in which good NIT’s ...

Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

It all depends on scoreas well as counselling rounds of Josaa, so, I suggest you to visit the official weblink of Josaa to get to know about your ststure there, else try seeking admission...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
can i prepare for iit by studying at home only? what should be the time i should regurlarly study for?

hi, in present time , Jee exam is not as tough as earlier, so therei s also good chances of success in self preparation. but the proper guidance also matters very much . many students get...

Pratham Ashish 6 years ago
JAMES HAS x CHILDREN WITH HIS FIRST WIFE. MARY HAS x+1 CHILDREN WITH HER FIRST HUSBAND .THEY MARY EACH OTHER AND HAVE CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN .THERE ARE TOTAL 24 CHILDRENS. ASSUMING THAT NO...

Dear rahul let james and mary have y children x+(x+1) +y=24 y= 23-2x so total number of fight = 24 C 2 these fights also include firght among the children of same parents. so children of...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off