Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i have appeared for 2010 IIT_JEE exams and written the first paper as per the headings in ORS. will my answer paper be corrected either as per the headings or question nos. 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aswinkumar

questin paper was evaluated as per the instruction given by the instructer during the exam.

and the instruction was :answer the question accoroding to the question number . not according to the heading printed in the OMR sheet.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....
I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...
You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
Ok. Very good.
what is full of form of iit?
U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
SHANMUKESHWAR 2 months ago
SHANMUKESHWAR 2 months ago
i am taking coaching in aakash institute in bahtinda and i am in class 12 i am confused whether i first concentrate on boards only, then take one year drop for jee or do concentrate on...
Do study both at the time. But also focus mainly on the board classes. thanks.
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
if u are a person with a good calliber, just put some extra effort and do ur best to understand class 11 concepts. for this u can take help from your teachers and the faculty at akash. if...
Archita 4 months ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee
Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
wat books to folow for physics
TINA SETT 3 years ago
in jee marks get phc categories students cast bc
oc category 19 marks
KUNCHAM SAMPATH 2 months ago
oc category 19 marks
L GOUSE BASHA 2 months ago
oc category 19 marks...
Gavvala Ganesh 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam