Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i have appeared for 2010 IIT_JEE exams and written the first paper as per the headings in ORS. will my answer paper be corrected either as per the headings or question nos. 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aswinkumar

questin paper was evaluated as per the instruction given by the instructer during the exam.

and the instruction was :answer the question accoroding to the question number . not according to the heading printed in the OMR sheet.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am preparing for IIT JEE 2016. I want to know the correct strategy for PCM in order to crack the exam. Also, the books which are must and which can be done in these 40 days

Refer the below link for the preparation tips: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html...
  img
Vijay Mukati 24 days ago

hello, you have to start revision which you learned topics.and do meditation every morning..................all the best.........................

raj kumar 24 days ago
hello,i am in 11 class i want to know how can start preparing for iit jee without taking any coaching from institutions

Hii you can use the below listed books for reference to study. Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Sourabh Singh 20 days ago

Dear student, Our self study package is highly recommended for you here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 9 months ago
which is better iiit jabalpur or iiit kancheepuram

Jabalpur.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Jabalpur

vb 9 months ago
Sir,AIIMS or AIPMT both are same? I gave 10th class Exam. I confused that I take AIPMT couching or countinue with 11th 12th . Can I give AIIMS exam after couching of AIPMT or exam of AIPMT

Hello Student Don't get confuse! After schooling, students go for various courses. If you want to pursue MBBS or other medical courses, you need to give medical entrance exams. AIPMT is...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one month ago
are the rank shown in csab for obc are all india CRL rank or all india obc rank?

Ranks shown in csab for obc are all india CRL not the individual category ranks
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

The result has been declared, just check it out by visiting the official website of JEE Mains and as per your rank you may also get to know that in which institution you may apply for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off