DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i have appeared for 2010 IIT_JEE exams and written the first paper as per the headings in ORS. will my answer paper be corrected either as per the headings or question nos. 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aswinkumar

questin paper was evaluated as per the instruction given by the instructer during the exam.

and the instruction was :answer the question accoroding to the question number . not according to the heading printed in the OMR sheet.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 25 days ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago
Sir, is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If yes then how?

No, its not possible. Whatever the choices of order you had given before first round of counselling are final and carry forward to further counselling sessions
  img
Avinash 21 days ago

When counselling rounds take place , a candidate is allotted a seat in a particular institution with a specific branch as per the deservance according to rank, and once allotted or to be...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
please suggest msit(cs),bpv(cs) . or 1 year drop for iit?

If you are more interested in to get the seat in IIT or NIT and have the confidence in you may take a chance to drop. As I was in the same league after my +12 th I had taken the same but you...
  img
Avinash one month ago

I guess you dont have any idea about preparatory course. When you take up the prep course you need to work hard to get top in the course because you have to make your mind predecided that...
  img
Avinash one month ago

If you are confident and thinking that you will get top rank then its better to do iit again,But there are very less chances of getting selected,So there are top universities which provide...

tiny one month ago
Which is better NIT Delhi – CS or IIIT Allahabad – IT ?

IIIT Allahabad is better than NIT Delhi CS. NIT Delhi is new & not have good placements than IIIT Allahabad.

praveen singh 8 days ago
how is the placements of industrial design in nit rourkela?also companies that recruit at campus?

NIT Rourkela has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements,.........you can visit the official weblink of NIT Rourkela and get to know about...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago
View all Questions »