Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

i have appeared for 2010 IIT_JEE exams and written the first paper as per the headings in ORS. will my answer paper be corrected either as per the headings or question nos. 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aswinkumar

questin paper was evaluated as per the instruction given by the instructer during the exam.

and the instruction was :answer the question accoroding to the question number . not according to the heading printed in the OMR sheet.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
I am a Teacher, and would like to know good books for preparation forIIT JEE Mathematics. The book should basically have explanation of theory (only the tough parts, since others would be...

You may visit Amazon, Flipcart or Snapdeal and get to know about the availability of the books for preparation, otherwise NCERT books are the best for this purpose. You may also recommend...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Thanks Sahil & Aneesh for your replies/answers. Sahil, You mentioned “ you can buybook as it contains...” and at the end you mentioned ”... no book is tough Tata McGraw Hill” – did you mean ...

Kiran Kumar Jinka 27 days ago

you can buybook as it contains really problems of hard level.but for a teacher like you who really thinks for his students no book is tough Tata McGraw Hill best of luck regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
Is it advisable to continue in CBSE for 11 th & 12 th grade? How good can it be?

Yes it is good to be a part of CBSE in your 11 n 12 grade.Depending upon the availability and options you can go for the other board.If you are planning for JEE Main n Advance you will be...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Yes Considering JEE MAIN exam your percentage will be taken directly into the equivalent score withou any alteration.
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Thanks Sourabh! Scoring in 12 th CBSE gets difficult compared to other boards, in such case does the CBSE students have any special consideration or concession when it comes to admission...

Akshay 5 months ago
Hello, I have written AIPMT twice ...one aftr ma 12 th class and thn aftr dropping one year for coaching in aakash...and i ws not able to crack it..now i know all the basic concepts..and i...

Dear Student, You should prepare dedicatedly for one exams. Try to identify your week points and work on them. I am sure, you will improve yourself by these way.For change in pattern, you...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
sir i am getting ymca and uiet kurukshetra bot computer science which college should i prefer

After analyzing faculty infrastructure and placement according to me YMCA is abetter option PLS APPROVE IF HELPFUL

mohit vashishtha 11 months ago

after a

mohit vashishtha 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

• View Details