DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

iit jee paper I question no 21 code 7 the answer given by some is  0 while others gave it as 8. kindly explain .

Based on VSEPR theory, the number of 90 degree F-Br-F angles in BrF, is 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear veluri

The structure of BrF5 is square pyramidal. The number of FBrF angles having the value of 90º is eight (8).

but Due to trivial distortion, however, the bond angles (F—Br—F) are slightly less than 90º(85º).

so this question has slight confusion.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai one month ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma one month ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK one month ago
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 26 days ago
Hi Sir..My JEE Main Marks are about 161-165 and My boards % is 82.6( CBSE)... What are the Nit’s I can expect sir?? Can you please mention the branches....Thanks in advance

YES ravi there is a chance for u to get a seat in NIT SILICHAR bcoz of your home state quota but to get ur accurate score u can wait till 18 april bcoz official answers will be published by ...

ng29 3 months ago

u can get seat in National Institute of Technology, Silchar approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

in my opinion u cant get any nit but can have some hope in spot round but not very good nit approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago
Which one is better – Electrical Engineering Dual Degree in IIT, Kharagpur or Electronics & Electrical Communication in IIT, Kharagpur?

Undoubtly go for Electronics and electrical engg at IIT Kgp.....specially, VLSI and Microelectronics engg.....I am having same in master in electronics and vlsi design..., there is very good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

No doubt Electronics & Electrical communication engineering.
  img
Piyush one month ago
top it college in india

National Institute of Technology, NITK, Surathkal
  img
Avinash one month ago

top 10 IT colleges in india 1 National Institute of Technology, NITK, Surathkal 2 Indian Institute of Information Technology 3 PSG College of Technology 4 Faculty Council of Engineering &...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
View all Questions »