ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

iit jee paper I question no 21 code 7 the answer given by some is  0 while others gave it as 8. kindly explain .

Based on VSEPR theory, the number of 90 degree F-Br-F angles in BrF, is 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear veluri

The structure of BrF5 is square pyramidal. The number of FBrF angles having the value of 90º is eight (8).

but Due to trivial distortion, however, the bond angles (F—Br—F) are slightly less than 90º(85º).

so this question has slight confusion.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
P is the remainder when each of the numbers 478, 392, and 263 is divided by N, where N is an integer greater than 1. The value of N – P is: (A) 5 (B) 28 (C) 33 (D) 38

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divisible by N, then their difference is also divisble by N. Hene, (478-P)-(392-P) is divisible by N. And,...

Akshay 2 days ago

thanks a lot Mr. Akshay . your answer really helped a lot. May i know, which standard you are in, if you don't mind. thanks again.

vindhya yesterday

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divi

Akshay 2 days ago
i have an obc rank 4039 in advanced and air 17739, will i get alloted to the new iits. i.e pallakad and tirupati?

Dear Abhishek, you may visit the official websites of IIT Palakkad/Tirupati to check the current status about your standing there.....if you made it ther, well and good , else try at below...

2015 years ago
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me best..so that i may write least some no of tests

Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
what is the rank of panjab university institute of engg and technology in india

Dear nitin you can check given link http://www.askiitians.com/top_colleges.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 6 years ago
View all Questions »