Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

iit jee paper I question no 21 code 7 the answer given by some is  0 while others gave it as 8. kindly explain .

Based on VSEPR theory, the number of 90 degree F-Br-F angles in BrF, is 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear veluri

The structure of BrF5 is square pyramidal. The number of FBrF angles having the value of 90º is eight (8).

but Due to trivial distortion, however, the bond angles (F—Br—F) are slightly less than 90º(85º).

so this question has slight confusion.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur.. i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me.. not able to...

I’ll prefer Bits but it depends on which branch you want to take. Remeber one thing you can compromise with college but never ever compromise with branch you want to study.

Amey 23 hours ago

i will definitely get a dual in pilani, goa and hyderabad. It will be Msc. +B.E .should i prefer it. cuz if i take direct BE it might be compromising.

tanvi 12 hours ago

Then go for the dual course (Msc. + B.E.) as you’ll be getting your desired branch. All the best for your future!!!

Amey 11 hours ago
Sir I can`t understand what is difference between. AIEE and JEE mains

Dar, There is no difference in AIEEE and JEE.Only one diiference is there that is placements that’s it.It means there are many companies to provide placements.

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

JEE MAINS IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.IF YOU GOT RANK IN JEE MAINS EXAM YOU GET THE NIT SEAT.AIEEE IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.BUT THIS IS NOT AVALIABLE NOW

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago

BEFORE JEE THAT`S NAME WAS AIEEE SO NOWADAYS THERE

NARAYANA 4 months ago
find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 9 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 9 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 9 months ago
Sir,Which institute should I opt between,NIT Rourkela and Indian Institute of Space science and Technology(IIST)?

Dear student, Depends on the interest of your branch . Which branch you want to choose?
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Is ncert books enough for scoring 200+ in JEE Manis?? And AIEEE books like TMH?? Will it give me a chance to score ????

yes, ncert books are enough for scoring more than 200+ in jee mains. other books will give an edge over other students. thanks

vb 5 months ago
Please give me the preference order for the following: DTU Chemical engg, DTU environmental engg, DTU Engineering Physics, Thapar COE+MBA (dual degree), Thapar Civil engg, Thapar...

GIve the preference according to branches as ec ee mech civil chem etc., so as colleges according to rankings. Prefer Manipal ECE to DTU or Thapar
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off