ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

iit jee paper I question no 21 code 7 the answer given by some is  0 while others gave it as 8. kindly explain .

Based on VSEPR theory, the number of 90 degree F-Br-F angles in BrF, is 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear veluri

The structure of BrF5 is square pyramidal. The number of FBrF angles having the value of 90º is eight (8).

but Due to trivial distortion, however, the bond angles (F—Br—F) are slightly less than 90º(85º).

so this question has slight confusion.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 18 days ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 18 days ago

then can i get i desent college of this marks or am starting to focussing on ipu and viteee

rahak 18 days ago
after passing 9 th what i have to do for my iit career?

Hello Student, ITs very good that you have started so early. For JEE your foundation base should be very strong. Right now you can prepare for exams like NTSE, Olympiad, KVPY , etc which...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Hi Student, Please enroll for askiitians classes if you want iitjee level preparation from 9 th class.
  img
Harishwar one month ago
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia 18 days ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia 16 days ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change 16 days ago
sir,i belong to sc category to get seat in nit how much percentile i have to get?

Hi, Please check out the links given below: http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
I want to put my son (now in 10th Std in Coimbatore School) in FIITJEE-Chennai to make him through to IIT. Is it a right choice.

Hi Mr.Ram Prakash, In chennai it is a right choice to make your son to join FIITJEE...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago

no. there are better institutes than that!

jee king king 5 years ago
Sir,bit mesra(chemical) vs nit calicut(b.arch).Which is the best.pls give a correct reply soon

The chioces given by you can be sorted in order of placements , academics , internship offer & research potential . Based on college ranking NIT calicut is on higher rank as of BIT Mesra...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
View all Questions »