ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

iit jee paper I question no 21 code 7 the answer given by some is  0 while others gave it as 8. kindly explain .

Based on VSEPR theory, the number of 90 degree F-Br-F angles in BrF, is 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear veluri

The structure of BrF5 is square pyramidal. The number of FBrF angles having the value of 90º is eight (8).

but Due to trivial distortion, however, the bond angles (F—Br—F) are slightly less than 90º(85º).

so this question has slight confusion.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi sir/madam, I would like to know if problem book in mahematical analysis by GN Berman will be good for IIT-JEE

Dear student, GN Berman is a very good book for IIT JEE preparations especially for algebra
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

Yes

EXAM HACKERS one month ago
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

You are welcome !!!
  img

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change one month ago
Hello I am in grade 11 th . I’m sorry if you find my question a little erratic. I am planning for engineering. What do you deem to be better, doing engineering from IIT or some foreign...

As you know IIT's are premier institute for engineering, so there is no doubt about that. But both options have their own pros and cons. At IIT's, the competition you will find is...
  img

img
Hi my sc cat rank in 72 please guide me which branch to select

You can easily get cse at good IITs,so good with cse at iits like delhi, bombay, kanput, karagpur etc. sher mohammad faculty askiitans b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 months ago

I am confused between Electical and Computer Science which one to choose first

Karan 11 months ago

CSE is good.

B SANJITH 11 months ago
Can anybody tell the name of great writer and poet introduced and promoted the sport of Judo in India?

I think he is Ravindra Nath Tagore.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
I got 1198 state rank (Home state is MAdhya pradesh) and my AIR is 23000. If i want to get admit in NIT bhopal which rank will be considered???? pls reply as soon as possible

All the best and Good wishes ! dctm.edu.in. Lucky enough! You will get BHOPAL NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation. You can go for branch and college predictor on

Prof Vivek Kumar 10 months ago
View all Questions »