A2(g)= B(g)+ 1/2 C(g) shows increase in pressure from 100 mmHg to 120mmHg in 5minutes.Calculate the rate of dissapearance of A2?

A2(g)= B(g)+ 1/2 C(g) shows increase in pressure from 100 mmHg to 120mmHg in 5minutes.Calculate the rate of dissapearance of A2?

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

Khimraj
3007 Points
7 years ago
The new pressure of A2 is 100-x, the pressure of B is x and pressure of C is x/2 and total pressure is 100+x/2and equal to 120. So x is 40. So rate of disappearance of A2 is 40/5 with unit mmHg/Min.Hope it clears. If u have doubts then please clearify . If u like answer then please approve the answer
Parul Rajput
25 Points
7 years ago
But x is the value of B.., and it is asking gor A2 ..,ans is correct by the way.. but i didn`t get it.
Parul Rajput
25 Points
7 years ago
I understood the way but confused about the value of x.. What is it.. Same question..2A+B=3C,initial pressure is 100,after 10min mixture is 176.wh have to find rate..,, i got tge ans 38 it is x..but what to do next, what is the value of x.
Khimraj
3007 Points
7 years ago
x is decrease in concert of A2. For above question new pressure of A is 200/3 -2x., And of B is 100/3 - x and of C is 3x and total pressure is sum of three and rate of a is 2x/10.Hope it clears. If u have doubts then please clearify . If u like answer then please approve the answer

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free