Which is more preferable?? JEE MAIN in online mode or as the pen paper test???How is the online test conducted???

Which is more preferable?? JEE MAIN in online mode or as the pen paper test???How is the online test conducted???

Grade:12

3 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
9 years ago
I think if required jee offline mode should be preferred because the most important advantage is that you can see all the question at the bulk and accordingly you can decide which one to answer first.In an online mode,you have to see question one by one which is time taking and you cannot see question at a go.You should go for offline mode.
In an online test,you will have your login id and password and with this you can start your test and the time will automatically start.you have to give exam for exactly 3 hours.In an offline mode you can have extra 3-5 minute,which will be great help for you
Mostafijur Rahaman
40 Points
9 years ago
I am just thinking that for online mode i will be getting 7 days xtra for prep.will that make any difference??
Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
9 years ago
Th eextra 7 days will not make any difference,you just go for offline mode,moreover you have enough days to prepare for jee and if within these days if you are not able to prepare,then those 7 days will not count.Moreover try to give early,it will have a benefit of attempting fresh and after 7 days if see that the question were tough then it might lower your confidence

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free