Sir, I have passed my 12 th board exam in 2016, I had appeared in jee main 2016 but didn't qualify, again I have appeared for it in 2017 and qualify it and sit for jee advanced 2017 but didn't qualify it, am I eligible for jee advanced 2018 ?

Sir, I have passed my 12th board exam in 2016, I had appeared in jee main 2016 but didn't qualify, again I have appeared for it in 2017 and qualify it and sit for jee advanced 2017 but didn't qualify it, am I eligible for jee advanced 2018 ?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Nondita
88 Points
6 years ago
Anup, as per my information no you will have to give JEE Mains again in 2018. My advise is stop wasting your precious time this way that you did class 12 in 2016 and in 2018 you again plan to appear for JEE. What if you don’t get even that much marks in JEE Mains as much as you got this time?
You have already wasted one year now take admission on basis of your JEE Mains score.
In case you don’t get good govt. college go for good private universities like Lovely Professional University, Chitkara University, Sharda University, etc. Here you will be able to get admission on basis of your JEE scores.
In LPU you will also get scholarship on the basis of your JEE scores.
LPU is best for its placements in North India.
Check their websites for more details.
Best Wishes.
Umakant Biswal
753 Points
6 years ago
dear anup , 
no , for jee advanced , your maximum time limit is 2 times , that too in 2 consecutive year after you appeared your board exam , and as you have already crossed the 2 time maximum limit , then you cannot give jee advanced again in 2018 ,. 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free