sir i have got 103 in mains 91%in cbse 2016.can i get nit-allahabad/jaipur/kurukeshtra/bhopal with it/cs. i belong to haryana and sc category.

sir 
i have got 103 in mains 91%in cbse 2016.can i get nit-allahabad/jaipur/kurukeshtra/bhopal with it/cs. i belong to haryana and sc category.

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi cutting edge
please use the branch and college predictor to know colleges in which you can get admission. so please visit the link
thanks

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, your score is almost very close to an in-between figure, so there are fifty percent chances for you, it may or may not be possible, well, nothing for sure can be predicted at thios point of time, so you should better visit the official website of either of the NITs mentioned by you and get to know your status there. If you could not get a seat there, even then do not feel dejected or disapointed, rather be comforted that there are so many good insitutions renowned for their quality education and best placements with high salary packages. These are – College of Engineering, Pune,....................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.....................Banasthali University, Banasthali,............................JJTU, Jhunjhunu

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free