sir i am from uttar pradesh and want to know that list of exam i must be appear plz suggest me

sir i am from uttar pradesh and want to know that list of exam i must be appear plz suggest me

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear student
If you want to persue engineering in india, flg is the list of imp exams you may appear

JEE mains for NITs and other affilated colleges
JEE advance for IITs
Bitsat for BITs pilani
Manipal eee for Manipal university
Viteee for Vit vellore
WBjee for west bengal colleges
KVPY for iisc banglore
PCM Olympiad for scholarship awards
SAT for engi in abroad
are few exams

Natasha Roy
72 Points
8 years ago
For engineering there are many entrance exams conducted. few of the top engineering exams are IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT, UPESEAT, DTU, VITEEE, COMEDK etcTo get into a good college should be your aim. Work hard and apply for as many entrances as possible so you have many options at the end in your hand. Competition is really tough as the number of participants is increasing day by day. IIT-JEE scores and AIEEE scores are being accepted by many colleges , there are colleges like UPES Dehradoon, BIT,VIT and many others which conduct their own entrances too (like UPESEAT for UPES, BITSAT for BIT, VITEEE for VIT )that has been also ranked among one of the best engineering colleges So It is recommended that if you don't get through IIT's don't be disappointed there are lot of other colleges that has a good career prospective.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free