JEE Advance Rank 6373 Mains - 199 MP Board - 92.2% I'm getting branches like civil, chemical, biotech, geology in IITs and CSE at MANIT Bhopal Which one is better to opt? IIT or MANIT?

JEE Advance Rank 6373
Mains - 199
MP Board - 92.2%
I'm getting branches like civil, chemical, biotech, geology in IITs and CSE at MANIT Bhopal
Which one is better to opt? IIT or MANIT?

Grade:12

3 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear friend, without any second opinion MNIT is far beter so you must go for it, but if you are bent upon trials and experimentations, then you must add some more institutions in your list which are equally reputed ones, these are – Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra,......................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.......................VIT University, Vellore,........................SRM university, Chennai etc.
Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi
37 Points
7 years ago
It is better to prefer civil in iit.As it is also a good branch you have better options for your future.since it is an iit it has the brand value for which you can get good jobs from so many companies .but dont go away by others talks i.e...prefer the ranch in which you are interesed in.and also there is a chance of changing your branch at iit after completion of your 1st year.if you have performed well at iit and if you have good impession at your teachers then you can change your branch into which you prefer.......thank you....
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
I guess you must visit both the institutions’ websites and get the information regarding placements and educational practices anf feel the difference

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free