Is it allowed to study in a college and simultaneously reattempt jee after one year?...If yes,is it a wise option or dropping a year without getting admitted in any college and preparing for the second attempt a wise option??Which is better?.....anyone pls clear my doubt plssss....urgent...

Is it allowed to study in a college and simultaneously reattempt jee after one year?...If yes,is it a wise option or dropping a year without getting admitted in any college and preparing for the second attempt a wise option??Which is better?.....anyone pls clear my doubt plssss....urgent...

Grade:Select Grade

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Yes you can do both at the same time, but the probability of getting good rank becomes less.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Yes , it is possible to apply for the test along with joining a college but it may demand too much of attention as the concentration gets diverted, secondly I generally don’t prefer dropping a year, but if you are quite sure to get an encouraging score, then only go for that, otherwise continue at the college where you have taken admission,....and if it a matter of reputation of the institution then I may suggest certain institutions where quality education as well as best ever placements are provided,.....you may consider these  – Quantum School of Tech, Roorkee,..............Uni of Kalyani, Kalyani,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,............BHU, VAranasi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free