i wanted to write kvpy exam can you please upload sx question papers? and what kind of question will they ask in the interview?

i wanted to write kvpy exam
can you please upload sx question papers?
and what kind of question will they ask in the interview?

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
please check past year papers and sample papers fom these links
thanks and approve my answer
regards sahil:}
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ akshaya 
Kvpy is a kind of dynamic scholarship test which test how much deeply u understood a perticular concept , 
U can find the question paper on askiitian site it self only , kindly browse through the section , else , if u want answer key also , its avaliable in kvpy site itself . 
2nd th ing type of ques in the interview . 
this is a 2 level test , frst of all u have to write a written test , then if u qualified then u will be called for mock interview . 
written one will be based upon your current grade syllabus alongwith the previous grade and ques will be mind buggling type , u need to read the ques carefully and have to think for 2-3 minute for giving the answer , and while thinking make sure your thought are in right direction , and u are correctly applying concept , 
its a simmilar kind of exam like jee advanced still a bit easier i think , but it also , ask ques with interlink concept , 
so, your foundation needs to  be clear for that . 
PRACTICE AS MUCH AS U CAN FROM ASKIITIAN SITE , AND KVPY CRACKER FROM MTG PUBLICATION . 
ALL THE BEST ,,

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free