I have lost my JEE advanced original admit card issued during the examination . It is required in the counseling procedure. What should i do??

I have lost my JEE advanced original admit card issued during the examination . It is required in the counseling procedure.
What should i do??

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ govind 
u must have saved the softcopy in your device , check their , if thats also lost , then send a mail to iit guwahati regarding the same , they will send u the admit card or the link will be active for you , 
kindly check the mail adress in the jee advanced site . 
and in the time of councelling , take your jee advanced rank card with a undertaking letter , submit that , i think they will consider it as u have the rank card . by the way first mail quickly to JAB , iit guwahati . then they will tell u the nessasary arrengement 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student there’s a way out for this, either check whether you have taken any snapshot of your admit card, or there may an email regarding the same, or may be possible you may find something online on the weblink, well be hopefull, all will be fine and keep checking the details of admission formalities at some other institutions too, like – Presidency University,Bangalore,..........................IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida,.....................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free