i come under obc and have qualified mains with 82 marks and had calculated 84 marks in advanced through answer keys. my score in uptu is 304 and general rank is 7450 and obc rank is 2029 ihad also cleared comedk with 118 marks and 2620 rank i can get top colleges of uptu except hbtu and all top colleges of comedk but i am confused what should i do ? will it be beneficial to drop the year to prepare for jee or shoul i take admission in a college of uptu or comedk and if i am taking admission, which college will be best for me. i will be really thankful to you if you helped me to overcome this comfussion.i am resident of up. can i get any college through mains or advanced?help me please

i come under obc and have qualified mains with 82 marks and had calculated 84 marks in advanced through answer keys. my score in uptu is 304 and general rank is 7450 and obc rank is 2029 ihad also cleared comedk with 118 marks and 2620 rank i can get top colleges of uptu except hbtu and all top colleges of comedk but i am confused what should i do ? will it be beneficial to drop the year to prepare for jee or shoul i take admission in a college of uptu or comedk and if i am taking admission, which college will be best for me. i will be really thankful to you if you helped me to overcome this comfussion.i am resident of up. can i get any college through mains or advanced?help me please

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
6 years ago
Any NIT is not plausible maybe for such marrks.
U may attempt thhen the privatee considered Universities like Thapar KIIT , PSG COMBAOITRE and so forth.
Or, on the other hand pick VIT or SRM whataver best suits U.
Any NIT is not doable maybe for the 85000 Rank.
U may attempt thhen the privatee regarded Universities like Thapar KIIT , PSG COMBAOITRE and so forth.
Or, then again pick VIT or SRM whataver best suits U.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free