I am not reading class11 chemistry so can i able to study in class12 chemistry and scored in 90 + marks

I am not reading class11 chemistry so can i able to study in class12 chemistry and scored in 90 + marks

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ manish 
Yes , for sure . But u will face problem in organic chemistry , so, what i could suggest is that read the last 2 chapters of part 2 ncert books of class 12 , if u manage to cover that , then u can cover fully organic of class 12th easily , and never think often to ignore organic in class 12th , as they constitute nearly 35 markjs in board exam , and that 50 percent of the whole paper . 
and also if time permits you then keep a look at the periodic trend and besic defination like ionisation enthalpy , electronegativity , electron gain enthalpy , etc in the wekend , 
they will not consume much more of your time , but help u to understand class 12th inorganic part better . 
rest physical donot have any relation with class 12th , u can do it by reading ncert of class 12th throughly .. 
BUT THIS U CAN MANAGE FOR BOARDS , IN ENTRANCE U WILL FACE PROBLEM IN SOLVING 11TH PART . 
SO, KEEP TIME IN WEKEND AND HOLIDAY TO REVISE 11TH PORTION ., 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, nothing is difficult actually, but this is also there that you will have to a really very hard work in you 12th in order to score high. I may suggest that use NCERT books as base for preparation and along with that you may consult O P Tondon’s books as well,...prepare well and do well and then seek admission in one of the most reputed institutions, like – Sarvottam Institute of Technology and Management, Greater Noida,........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.....................CMR Engineering College, Hyderabad etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free