I am getting no good college and everyone is suggesting not to drop a year. wht shud i do ? 91% in cbse. gen category. 77 in mains. no coaching taken!

I am getting no good college and everyone is suggesting not to drop a year. wht shud i do ? 91% in cbse. gen category. 77 in mains. no coaching taken! 

Grade:12

3 Answers

yash sharma
21 Points
8 years ago
I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD TAKE COACHING REALLY AS YOU SCORED 77 WITHOUT COACHING. TAKE COACHING FOR NEXT YEARS MAINS AND ADVANCE PAPER AND I AM SURE U WILL ACHIEVE WHAT U WANT. THERE IS NO LOSS IN DROPPING ONE YEAR IF YOU STUDY HARD FOR NEXT YEAR.
ALL THE BEST. MY WISHES ARE WITH YOU.
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
i will advice u drop a year , the only reson behind is that ur percentage in boards
join  a good coaching institute and just study hard to get good score
bcoz cbse had very crucial part in rankings
if u score around 170 in mains next year u will get nit definitely
so decission is urs , ALL THE BEST

APPROVE IF USEFUL
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
I don’t suggest anyone to drop a year, you have two options – wait for the final round of counselling and find out whether you cracked in there or not and thesecond way out is to visit the oficial wwebsites of leading colleges/universities other than NITs/IITs to check out the relevant details about admission criteria, eligibility conditions, fee structures, scholarship plans, and placements etc,......try at – Vaish College of Engg, Rohtak,.........Gaya College of Engg, Gaya,.........Lovely Professional uni, Phagwara,.......BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free