I am confident enough of scoring more than 400 in BITSAT but I think I would be scoring an aggregrate lower than required. (i.e. 75%) Although I would have more than 60% in each of the subjects. Can I get admission in BITS?

I am confident enough of scoring more than 400 in BITSAT but I think I would be scoring an aggregrate lower than required. (i.e. 75%) Although I would have more than 60% in each of the subjects. Can I get admission in BITS?

Grade:12th pass

6 Answers

Sachin Bhutani
40 Points
10 years ago
Although in my knowledge if aggregate is less than 75% then u can`t get the admission to BITS.
Sachin Bhutani
40 Points
10 years ago
How u are confident so much of scoring 400 in bitsat. I just wanna to know if u r confident from which book or how u schedule urself in dtudy and how u study and what you study. For BITSAT BITS-PILANI.
Ritwik Jay
24 Points
10 years ago
I took a couple of Mock BITSAT Tests and I scored above 400. But I have a doubt regarding my board. Is the admission still possible?
Sachin Bhutani
40 Points
10 years ago
Although my friend secured on the point 74.9% in boards and 310 in bitsat 2013. And he get admission to chemical engineering pilani campus. But his admission is very difficult because not securing 75% aggregate. After 2 interview at pilani he get admitted. They ask him about board percentage. But finally got seat. This tired him a lot. Now its upon board of pilani whether any interview is done or not this year.
Ritwik Jay
24 Points
10 years ago
Thank you so much for telling e. It means there can be a hope.
Ritwik Jay
24 Points
10 years ago
I wanted to ask.. Do the BITS staff conduct an interview for this purpose..?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free