MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Aditya Borde Grade: 12th pass

For admission in NIT’s ,which rank should be considerd.I am from SC category. Should I consider the general AIR or category AIR for cut off.

one year ago

Answers : (5)

VAISHNAVI BATHINA
131 Points

AIR Rank for NIT
one year ago
Aditya Borde
40 Points

Please read the question carefully.

one year ago
Avinash
askIITians Faculty
1246 Points
										There is no such kind of consideration. Category rank is given for the allocation of category seats

one year ago
Prajwal Kavad
603 Points

no they see your all india rank, but due to sc category opening and closing ranks are relaxed highly difference go upto a lakh sometimes
one year ago
Soneel Verma
823 Points

On the top AIR is considered and the categories are given their due relaxation as per the category cutoff list,.....just try to find out [by visiting JEE mains’ official weblink] what is the current status so that the actual picture may be visible to you,,,,if you cracked in there, nothing like that, otherwise you may have the second way out, i.e. visiting the official websittes of some chosen elite class institutions where you may seek admissionn and get to know the actual picture, try any of these – Sastra Uni, Thanjavur,.........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,............SSN College of Engg, Kalavakkam,...........Maxim Inst of Teh, Bhopal
one year ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,000
  • View Details
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,000
  • View Details

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question