At 88 marks in Mains (OBC) and 92% in CBSE boards, will I get CSE in any NIT?

At 88 marks in Mains (OBC) and 92% in CBSE boards, will I get CSE in any NIT?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Devik Aggarwal
34 Points
9 years ago
Hi Monika. as you are interested in CSE related courses, I would like to inform you about some specialization courses that are being offered by UPES- Dehradun, which are as follows- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance in association with IBM
• B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Business Analytics and Optimization in association with IBM
• B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization Technologies in association with IBM
• B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in IT Infrastructure in association with IBM
• B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in IT Security & Cyber Forensics in association with IBM
• B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Mainframe Technology in association with IBM
• B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Oil & Gas Informatics in association with IBM
• B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Open Source & Open Standards in association with IBM
• B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Telecom Informatics in association with IBM
• B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Ecommerce, Retail and Automation in association with IBM

• B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Graphics & Gaming in association with IBM
• B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Manufacturing Systems in association with IBM
• B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Healthcare Informatics in association with IBM

All these courses are in collaboration with IBM and only offered by UPES-Dehradun. If you are interested in any of the mentioned courses then I would also like to inform you about its UPESEAT, entrance exam conducted across India for admission in Btech courses. For more information, visit UPES website or their facebook page. I hope this information will help you.
Devik Aggarwal
34 Points
9 years ago
The Minimum eligibility is 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th& 12th) and Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th) for admission in UPES- Dehradun. So, explore!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free