please suggest what would be better for me
i am from up general

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Choose AIEEE

one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

i got 140 in jee mains and 75%in odisha chse board. can i get nit rourkela civil i belong to sc category

HI POOJA AS YOU ARE A SC CANDIDATE AND YOUR MARKS ARE ALSO GOOD THERE ARE GOOD CHANCES OF YOU OF ENTERING IN NIT ROURKELA . CHANCES OF GETTING CIVIL ENGINEERING ARE ALSO THERE. BUT THE...

SAHIL 2 months ago

Your board score is not that good but your Jee mains result is pleasing, moreover you have a category to lend you a helping hand, to my mind you may be able to make it at NIT Rourkela, as...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
are you expecting the bitsat cutoffs this year to dip down as the paper was difficult as compared yo last years or it will be onn its increasing trend

Cut-offs depends on the relative performance of the candidates. So, if the overall perfomance of the batch will go down, the cut-offs can dip, and vice-versa.
  img
Ankit 2 months ago

The overall performance of students defines the graph of cutoff of a test, it may hike if the performance was too good or may go down if the performance was not up to the mark. You may...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
sir i have got 103 in mains 91%in cbse 2016.can i get nit-allahabad/jaipur/kurukeshtra/bhopal with it/cs. i belong to haryana and sc category.

Dear Student, your score is almost very close to an in-between figure, so there are fifty percent chances for you, it may or may not be possible, well, nothing for sure can be predicted at...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi cutting edge please use the branch and college predictor to know colleges in which you can get admission. so please visit the link...

SAHIL one month ago
Sir I am willing take seat through AIPMT is DC Pandey 500 solved problem book OK to crakexam

Dear student, yes that is a good and recommended book
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
I have only six months for preparation for jee mains 2016 suggest me the book to solve

For mathematics:ncert exemplar and mcq books by a Das Gupta are the best.. It has right mix of questions ranging from easier to diificult level ...if you solve these two book then your...

Himanshu 9 months ago

For physical chemistry use p bhadur book...it one of the best book for iitjee mains and advanced.. For physical study ncert line by line to build base and then study hc verma or DC Pandey...

Himanshu 9 months ago

organic:you need to study all mechanisms and reactions .... First study ncert book and then go for some coaching material or any other book you have purchased earlier .......

Himanshu 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25