vit: 15545
please suggest what would be better for me
i am from up general

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Choose AIEEE
4 months ago

Post Your Answer

calaulate heat of neutralisation from following data: 200ml of 1MHCl is mixwd with 400ml of 0.5M NaOH and the temperature rise in calorimeter was fond to be 4.4 degree C. water equivalent...
Hope this example will help you : ​ HCl(aq)is a strong monoprotic acid: HCl → H+(aq)+ Cl-(aq) NaOH(aq)is a strong monobasic base: NaOH → Na+(aq)+ OH-(aq) 50.0 mL of 1.0 mol...
Avinash 4 months ago
I got 15779 rank in jee mains 2015 . I am general category , delhi region . What are my options in dtu , nsit , iiitd and nit delhi?
You can be in DTU, NSIT or IIIT D(although its has its own criteria of exam), but not sure about the branch.. You should have the branch choice.. CS and EC at DCE » CS and EC at NSIT D...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
You can get a seat at any of these afore-mentioned institutions, it is recommende that you may visit the official weblink of all of these institutions to find out the availability of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
im oc candiadate if i just qualify in mains with 900/1000 in 12 th class marks can i get niit seat with computer branch ????
Dear student, Please check opening and closing rank of CS in NIIT , from there u will get idea of rank
Nishant Vora 10 days ago
Interested in doing MBA after Btech and that too involves 2 years of work experience after betch to do MBA. What would be good: fields may get IIT Kanpur: Biological Sciences and...
Hi.. As per the options you have given above, you should go for IIT if finally you have to go for an MBA degree. First of all it actually depends on your interest, which field you are more...
Sakshi 5 months ago
As you wanted to do MBA after two year of work exp...then i would like to aDVICE YOU.. IIT R--Metallurgy IIT Kgp--Ocean Engg and Naval Architecture IIT BHU--Metallurgy IIT Kanpur--Biological...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Doing an MBA course doesnt depends on the graduation branch. Its purely related to administration. In each and every branch yu’ll have a subject on administration in order to have...
Avinash 5 months ago
which book should i prefer for a detail clerence of concepts in cordinate geometry for iit jee through advanced level
S L Loney is quite good for Co-ord geom, for Algebra you may prefer Hall and Knight and for Calculus you may prefer Arihant and for practicing questions go for Tata...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
i always advise to use cengage series in math by g tewani this is the book will clear all the concepts in detail at advanced level but there are also a mainy of good books in math for...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
my son finds diffucult to physics problems can you please guide us in this matter so that he can work out problems daily.pleae give us best books for working problems chapter wise
I suggest you to first read NCERT.because reading NCERT helps to clear concept very easily and then go for HCVERMA.It is a very good book.Try to solve each and every problem of HC VERMA.It...
Sunil Kumar FP one year ago
suman gupta 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details