srm:9340
please suggest what would be better for me
i am from up general

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Choose AIEEE

10 months ago

Post Your Answer

Is claisen condensation and neighbouring group participation in syllabus of jee advanced 2016 ??

You can click on the study material link, go to syllabus and previous years test paper samples, download them and go through....Be well prepared by seeking help of an efficient coaching...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago

YES SHIVAM IT IS INCLUDED IN JEE ADVANCE SYLLABUS. BEST OF LUCK FOR JEE ADVANCE EXAM. TRY TO GIVE YOUR BEST AND KEEP CARE OF YOUR DIET ALSO REMAIN HEALTHY AND BE POSITIVE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 14 days ago
Can I get chance in ISM Dhanbad with mining engineering??? my sc rank is 1468.

Yes you may get.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

95% sure wait till you get it is a prestigious branch to get at ISM.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago

ya maybe , there are chances you may get it plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
with 127 in jee mains and 88% in cbse board can i get into IIIT DELHI. i m an obc candidate and my hs is Bihar

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 17 days ago

Score in board as well as in JEE mains is pleasing, additionally there is a category benefit, but to predict anything at this point of time about an institution or about a branch may not be ...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago
i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 12 days ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

Aneesh Sehgal 10 days ago

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL 12 days ago
Sir I am getting ECE at MNIT Jaipur and Instrumentation and Control at BITS Goa.Which should I choose?

Prefer MNIT Jaipur.
  img

Study in top college gives a better chance to get good job placement with a better salary and bright & successful career life. You can also search for other engineering colleges as there...

Leepika Roy 10 months ago

Thank you Sir

shaan 10 months ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details