Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hoe the question comes for a class xi student.

Dear students, Questions are asked depending upon their capabilities and level. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago
my jee main score is 139 and my CBSE percentage is 93.2 what will be my normalised score

Hi.. For the rank and the normalization of the score, 40% weightage will be given to your board’s marks and 60% ll be given to the jee marks. For the idea about the rank that you will...
  img
Sakshi one month ago

For the normalization 60% will be your JEE main score and 40 % will be your board score.
  img
Avinash one month ago

For the normalization 60% will be your JEE main score and 40 % will be your board score you can use askiitians rank predictor

sajid one month ago
can i expect any conceptual questions in bitsat 2015????

of course there are some conceptual questions in chemistry and physics both also question based on nobel proze in chemistry but dontattempt all ques if u r not sure as there is negative...

ng29 2 months ago

yes some but not many in any entrance exam

Delwin Saldanha 2 months ago

dontt be nervous be calm and cool

Delwin Saldanha 2 months ago
what is the rank of panjab university institute of engg and technology in india

Dear nitin you can check given link http://www.askiitians.com/top_colleges.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir, Can you please give me some info about oil technology, leather technology and plastic technology at hbti kanpur. Please do tell me about its future scope and placements.

HBTI is oldest engineering college of Chemical Engineering in India.Chemical Engineering and Chemical technology is like back-bone of the college.Chemical engineering is not only best...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 16 days ago

H.B.T.I. Kanpur, a pioneer institute in the country, was established in the year 1920-21 to provide manpower training, technical know how and applied research support to a large number of...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 15 days ago

KAMLA NEHRU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (KNIT) SULTANPUR, was established by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh as a registered society in 1979 with a mission to advanced knowledge and educate students in...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 15 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »