srm:9340
please suggest what would be better for me
i am from up general

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Choose AIEEE

9 months ago

Post Your Answer

what is the scope and career future of those candidates opting basic sciences in IITs/

Go changes either going for higher studies or for job.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Man I think that you should take a good branch in NIT I hope you are getting one as this branch has no scope you will regret your decision of taking this.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago

Thanks, Sir Are basic courses very much sought-after in IIts?

rakesh chandra 9 months ago
Sir i have started my class11 i want to knoe which books are best for physics, physical, organic , inorganic chemistry , mathematics i want to prepare for iitb. How i can prepare for it ....

hi anushkarefer to link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.htmlthanx and please approve my answer

SAHIL 22 days ago
Which top branches can I get in NIT Rourkela with AIR-9479 in JEE Main 2015 ,state of eligibility- Odisha

I will suggest you to visit the official website of jee mains to know the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds of NIT_Rourkela. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

You need to visit the official weblink of NIT Rourkela as well as JEE mains to check the actual status of your standing over there, if you have cracked in ther, well and good otherwise go...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 7 years ago
What are the two major political parties in the United States today? and How many states are there in the United States?

You could start here for background infromation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Government There are effectively only two parties: "Democrats" and "elephants" (more...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

The United States is a: Constitutional Federal Democratic Republic. US Constitution is the "supreme law of the land." Constitutional governments are limited in power. They follow...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

hi please explain the complete political structure in US.....

sneha jha 7 years ago
I m student of 10 th class and i am planning to go canada for further study of medical stream. Should i study in canada after 10th(i.e. for 11 th and 12th) or after completing 12 th in...

Dear Student, If you are getting the apportunity and good options over there, then you should go over there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off