Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
http://www.askiitians.com/news/15-tips-to-cheat-at-mcqs-in-iit-jee-guessing-your-way-to-the-iits.html is it the same case for VIT?

Yes common sense and some tricks are same for any entrance exam (related).
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

yes these are good for any mcq’s papers because these are based on odds they work most of times

Hemanth Sai one month ago
will gud score in bits helps to get admission in any other colleges country wide

No, you would be considered only for BITS.......ONLY
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

Other than 3 BITS campuses, NIIT University (Rajasthan) and Tolani Maritime Institute(Pune) accept BITSAT score.

Praneeth 2 days ago

Other than 3 BITS campuses, NIIT University (Rajasthan) and Tolani Maritime Institute(Pune) accept BITSAT score.

Praneeth 2 days ago
can i expect any conceptual questions in bitsat 2015????

of course there are some conceptual questions in chemistry and physics both also question based on nobel proze in chemistry but dontattempt all ques if u r not sure as there is negative...

ng29 yesterday

yes some but not many in any entrance exam

Delwin Saldanha yesterday

dontt be nervous be calm and cool

Delwin Saldanha yesterday
Hi I need help in deciding my third choice, my AIR is 114 and i can choose between IIT Bomaby Electrical or IIT Kanpur CS or IIT Madras CS, what is your suggestion please help.

Hi Arham, You should choose IIT B Electrical as your third choice. Research facility, placement & faculty of EE at Bombay are quite good. Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh...
  img
Jitender Singh 11 months ago

which branch do you like? you will be forced to struggle in cs if you actually like ee. electrical will give you a broader and safer base if you want to pursue higher studies but if cs is...

Vineet Vinayak 11 months ago
sir, i only have 4 months for my IIt preparation . i want some tips so that i have a sress free preparation and study to excell inJEE within this period , please sir.

Dear Firoz nadeer mohammed most effective and possible way is besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of your board...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile properties...
  img
Kevin Nash 6 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with the...
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
View all Questions »