srm:9340
please suggest what would be better for me
i am from up general

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Choose AIEEE

one month ago

Post Your Answer

I am confused between NSIT and DTU for CSE and EE. Which is better and why?

Undoubtly, DTU is among in top 15 college...just click that...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

DTU stands atop in all regards than any other institution, its you only who has to make a choice about institution as well as about branch,...if you fel like, i advise you ceratin other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Regarding placements, NSIT obviously

Parth Goswami one month ago
I got 15779 rank in jee mains 2015 . I am general category , delhi region . What are my options in dtu , nsit , iiitd and nit delhi?

You can be in DTU, NSIT or IIIT D(although its has its own criteria of exam), but not sure about the branch.. You should have the branch choice.. CS and EC at DCE » CS and EC at NSIT D...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You can get a seat at any of these afore-mentioned institutions, it is recommende that you may visit the official weblink of all of these institutions to find out the availability of...

sir my jee main rank is 35977in GN while 8737 in BC sir should i get iiit gwalior

Perhaps your category rank may help you get in at IIIT Gwalior, but for the sake of surity, I recommend that you must visit the official website of jeemains and go through the counselling...

Hello How can I access the last 10 years questions? Will it be helpful? Shashank

Dear Shashank Previous year papers are very helpful in IIT JEE prepration. Check the link to access the previous year IIT JEE papers provided bt ASKIITians.com...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
Respected Sir, Can you tell me a book for shortcuts, tricks and formulas which can be used in competitive exams for physics?

Tata Mcgrawhill handbook for physics Or HC verma is best
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago

The handbooks are actually pretty good for revision. The have concise notes and all the formulas without any unnecessary explanation so that should help you :)

Neeti one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details