Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, after my board exams I m planning to solve a sample paper for jee main 2015 everyday. Can you please suggest me a good book which can provide with 10-15 sample papers for jee main 2015?...

Hi, Take Arihants past year paper series. They come for both mains and advanced these days. Alternatively for mains you can take Past year AIEEE sample papers and for advanced you can take...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 days ago

What do you prefer and which one is better? Solving past year papers or sample papers?

Shagun Kala 10 days ago
Sir, I got a rank of 4552 (All India) and a state rank of 523. I want to pursue my bachelors in Biotechnology and have zeroed down on BIT MESRA and NIT WARANGAL. Which one is better???

Out of BITS Mesra and NIT Warangl, in context to Biotechnology, NIT Warangal is better than BITS Mesra. This comparison is based on quality of education, higher studies prospectus and...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
Two blocks A and B which are identical weighing W, each are supported by a rod inclined at 45 degree to the horizontal as showing the fig. If the blocks are in limiting equilibrium, find the...

Dear student, Please put up the figure as well for the question, so that the question is clear. As it is not clear whether the blocks are inclined with the rods or the rods are above the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 8 months ago
what shoul i choose mech at dtu or chemical engnrng at nit warangal?? i have equal intrest in both branches. pls also give valid reasons.

Out of MEch DTU and CHemical NITW, you should go for NITW Chem.The reason behind this choice is, 1.Better opportunities for higher studies. 2.Placement scenario is much better in NITW for...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

but DTU was ranked 4 in terms of placement last year! then how can u say dat placement scenario in dtu is nt good???

Anmol 8 months ago
Hey.i am hoping to get 104 in jee mains and 87%in cbse board.can you please tell me the range of my rank that I will get..

As per the rank prediction, the minimum qualifying marks for GEN cat students was 115/360 in 2014 and the approx rank was 150000. (60%-JEEMAIN + 40%-12th) So, the data that you send me, you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
What are Important chapters of inorganic chemistry

Classification of element and periodicity in properties General principals and processes of isolation of metals Hydrogen Block elements( Alkali and Alkaline earth metal) Block elements,d and...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 11 months ago
View all Questions »