Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir is scoring ~350 marks in bits tough? If one were to compare level of bitsat with jee advanced it would be equivalent to how much marks?

Scoring ~350 in bits is tough but not really tough if you manage your time well. Most of the candidates come close to 300-320 but not 350. The paper level is not so high but due to lack of...
  img
Ramreddy 3 days ago
Galvanising of sheet iron is done by dipping the sheet metal into molten A. Mercury B. Cadmium C. Lead D. Zinc

Galvinising of sheet iron is done by dipping the sheet metal into Zinc in order to prevent rusting.The zinc serves as a sacrificial anode, so that it cathodically protects exposed steel....

shubham garg 11 months ago

zinc beacuse it prevents the corrosion of iron

aman kumar jha jha 3 months ago

option "D" zinc

prince parihar 11 months ago
Sir Please rank these branches in terms of scope and job opportunities: CS, electrical, electronics, mechanical, chemical, civil, ocean engg & naval architecture, materials science & engg.

1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science & engg. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago

1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science & engg.
  img
Sher Mohammad 14 days ago
If i have a score of 81% in class 12 th , with an aggregate of 68.8% in maths,physics,chemistry and holding 60% in these three subjects......would i be eligible for bitsat.

Yes you will be eligible according to 60% criterion, you can further clarify with the bits authorities, according to our analysis you must be eligible .
  img
Sher Mohammad 19 days ago
I am going to join B. Tech course with Mechanical Engineering as my branch. Which book should I use to ace exams like “GATE” and “IES” ? Which books do they use in IITs and NITs ? Please...

The books as far as Mechanical or any other engineering branch varies across IITs and NITs.The most important thing right now is to focus on getting a good CPI and maintaining that on a long...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
I got AIR 38000 in JEE MAIN 2014 with State rank 1700. What can I expect?

Hi, It depends upon which state you are talking. See the last years opening and cloasing rank. You can also visit askIITians college and branch predictor for a better idea ! Here is the link...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 days ago
View all Questions »