Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, Iam A mecahnical engieering Graduate targetting GATE 2015. Can i know which IIT is best for postgraduation in Thermal Field??

Hi, Go for IIT Bombay or IIT Delhi, if you look for a good placement. IIT Kanpur is also good in terms of education level....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago
cosx dy/dx=y 2 (1-sinx) cosx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
Which coaching’s offline AITS (All India Test Series) is better Allen resonance FIITJEE

The test series may be equally good in all these options. the number of tests they are offering may be different. But relatively FIIT JEE test series quality and level of questions are good....
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
IT in NSIT VS IT in DTU ?? which is better.

IT in NSIT...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
the structure of bakelite is-

Hey Student Bakelite also called polyoxybenzylmethylenglycolanhydride is the first synthetic plastic.It is a cross linked polymer formed from Phenol and formaldehyd e as shown in figure:
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago
View all Questions »