There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

I have partial subluxated lens in both eyes and and i dont have normal vision even after wearing spectecals with the highest number which my doctor could give me. So i would be highly thankful if some\body could tell me whether i can opt for PD catagary?If i use this option then would it effect my engineering career??

Please help me... As early as possible!!!

Thanks a lot

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Blind persons whose visual acuity, as determined by competent authority, is 20/200 or less in the better eye with correcting lenses, or whose widest diameter of visual field subtends angular distance no greater than 20 degrees.

I have to confirm this as I am not sure....Will tell you exactly soon...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

i want to get admission in good nit how much marks should i score in jee mains 2017?
Hii In order to fare a good NIT you must go for at least 60% marks because until you will not get that it will be really difficult for you to get a good NIT . Anything less than that you...
Sourabh Singh 8 days ago
What to prepare for KVPY entrance exam for SA stream?? What topics should I prepare??
@ bhavik kvpy does not specify any syllabus for its test . still u can go with the ncert textbook as the whole ques surrounds with the concept of ncert . so, frst of all take a look at the...
Umakant biswal 16 days ago
My rank in iit advance is 8997-common merit list(general cat.)...after the first round cutoff 2015..with many branches going above 7000 rank....can i get an iit...??
All the colleges which are filled by JEE advanced are the top colleges in India. Also the placements are good in them. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
It seems to be difficult but still you can try your best. Thanks.
Keep the track of all the happenings. Thanks
please specify your question first then ask.............
ayush pandey one year ago
How to be more perfect in solving numericals of physics in 12 th board exams.
In the preparation before examination 01.​Prepare a list of derivations, formulae and experiments in the syllabus and keep them handy 02.Revise all the Concepts regularly 03.Solve each and...
Santosh Datla 3 months ago
@ xavier As far as cbse board exams are concerned , they will ask u simple even numerical questions , donot worry about it . frst of all u need to read the whole ncert twice , and solve the ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
can anybody tell dat who is the first black lady to win the best actress oscars???
Halle Berry is an American actress, former Fashion Model, and Beauty queen. Berry has received an Academy Awards for Best Actress in 2001 for her performance in monster ball, becoming the...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,950 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts