There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Please recommend the best book for preparing for Mathematics for AIEEE and BITSAT. Explanation in the book should be elaborate and aimed at clearing concepts and should include lots of entrance oriented questions.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Go for RD Sharma and Arihant without any doubt.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

my dear friends and respected teachers, my interest is electronical engineering.I like and i have very much interest at ece.But i have no deep subject regarding physics .But now also i can...
Dear Naveen, Please do what your heart says go in that way and ECE is a good branch but you have to improve your skills. Read and understand the concept first next write on the paper what...
Prabhakar ch 6 months ago
sir now i am in 10 th std studying i like to study in eng or medicam i like bio. bt i am intrested in technollogy bt my math is weak not so more. means i more in math than medium level. bt...
Dear Student, Firstly choosing eng or medical is totaly depends upon your interest. Go towards your interest even if you are slightly week in it. You can work on it and imporove them....
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
dear friend, you may crack eng but that is depending on your interest.No one in Engineering are talented they too may also learn by practising more. Thanks
Vaishnavi 6 months ago
please do hard work atleast 3 hours for mathematics and prepare well ncert text books.thank you......
NARAYANA 6 months ago
I got ECE at DTU and CSE at NIT CALICUT (after JoSAA 5 th round counciling , remaining round 6 th ) and CSE at PEC engineeering college CHD. Which of the above is best to persue for coming...
@ upamanyu Thats depend upon choice , if u want money and nitian tagup then go for cse at nit calcicut , still if thats not as such req , then ece dtu is the best option for you ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir please tell me the date of counselling for jeemains.. my AIR is 298205 and OBC NCL rank is 100654 should I have chance to get admission in NITs
For admission related information, you should be updated with the official website of jee mains. Please check it out there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You better visit the official website of Jeemains to get all the requisite things like counselling date, schedule and the like,........if , with this rank, you made it there, well and good, ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Counselling rounds are going on,...for better information you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to knoew where do you stand, if you succeeded to make it there, well and good, ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
I am interested in B Tech CSE. I got 10200 rank in IPU, 91% in CBSE and 73 in JEE Main (without specific preperation for JEE). I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at...
Go for ITM Ggn, and then NIEC ...>> UPES CSE(IBM is nothing just the attractive name they put along with branch for the student attraction) GGN and NOIDA itself an IT hub, there would...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Thanks so UPES is out. Now please compare ITM and NIEC faculty and placement record.
Anabhra one year ago
i hav got 133 mains and 98% in boards.Can i get a seat in NIT-K (suratkal Karnataka).Which other good colleges can i get?
As per 60-40 rule for ranking and in GEN cat, its very rare to get NIT K.., because score in JEE Main is quiet low... As per state quota, might be (although very rare chance) you get any...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Friend, You have limited chances to make it at NIT suratkhal even though you have a good score in board and mains, still don’t lose hope, you must visit the official weblink of...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts